(476 Posts)
TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 01-Jan-13 06:54:40

16st 7

shock

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Sat 19-Jan-13 13:01:00

Hullo all,

I'm impressed with your will power Guitargirl. I caved and had a glass of wine last night as my FIL had brought a bottle round.

I'm still feeling quite motivated not to slip too far off my MFP allowance. I put a jumper on yesterday that felt a bit looser and more flattering than it had done for a few months.

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 19-Jan-13 13:12:09

Wine tonight, taking DD hand four of her friends bowling for her birthday, she is 7 on monday, and then taking them for something to eat after. Stew is made for tonight, bowl of with cabbage and no carbs, heaven.

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 19-Jan-13 21:50:01

Gah!

Massive carb fest today.

Porridge
Rice
Snack of cold pasta
Veggie (no cheese) pizza

Too cold and tired and a bit bloaty.

Guitargirl Sun 20-Jan-13 13:19:00

Every single bone in my body hurt this morning after yesterday's attempts at level 2 shred. No exercise today apart from a snowball fight with the DCs this morning. Am in the library now to finish a report for this week, at least there's no food in here!

FiveGoMadInDorset Sun 20-Jan-13 20:25:43

I haven't been tempted by the shred yet.

Anyway a hit and miss weekend, lots of wine drunk last night but no food so today has been a bit of a carb fest, tomorrow I will be better and fingers crossed for a loss on Tuesday.

PuggyMum Mon 21-Jan-13 10:11:18

67.5lbs Lost!

Just 10 updates this week but the great news is no one gained!

BoffinMum & Furball are on the Stay the Same bench this week

Losses from DigWeedSow, FivegoMad and PuggyMum (only half a lb for me but I am taking it!)

GuitarGirl leading the losses with 3.75lb off!

OneSlice - Another 3lb off - will you be in the 11's at next weigh in???

Another fab loss for Taggie with 3lbs off and has lost 4.76% of body weight - just 1lb off this week will see you at 5% lost!!

Momb and Fortified haven't been well so hope you are both feeling better!

Have a fab week everyone!!

DigWeedSow Mon 21-Jan-13 11:29:27

Morning all, lots of snow here overnight so DS is at home today. This cold weather isn't helping my carb cravings so indulged in a small portion of pasta on Friday and pizza on Saturday blush Not much in the way of exercise either but had a snowball fight with DH and DS at 8.30 this morning!

Great stats again puggy I'm not looking forward to weighing in in the morning and have decided that winter must be the worst time to diet after-all who wants salads when it's snowing!

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Mon 21-Jan-13 12:48:18

Puggy, I bloody love your statistics summary! Thank you so much!
I'm really really hoping I'll be in the 11's tomorrow. Think I may just squeeze in there.

PuggyMum Mon 21-Jan-13 17:36:23

Thanks oneslice! I'm not near any milestones yet so cheering you all on helps me!

I reckon snowball fighting burns off loads of calories! I always get hot playing in the snow! Not had chance myself yet as its only really come down overnight and I have to work hmm

Went out for a friends birthday on Saturday to a lovely restaurant. I'd have been within points if just counted food but 24 points on wine pushed me right over.... Still I've got no reason to fall off the wagon before Friday and I'm off to spin tonight smile

In hoping for a good loss this week!!

What is 85kg in real money? (stones & lbs)
Thats what I was at the docs today.

PuggyMum Mon 21-Jan-13 22:05:03

1kg = 2.204lbs so 187lbs which is 13st 5lbs

CJMommy Mon 21-Jan-13 22:31:13

Marking my place for complete failure tomorrow sad

Was doing so well then had DS' birthday; oodles of carb filled party nosh.
Family visiting; fish and chips, a bottle of wine
2nd party for DS for family; more carb filled crap angry

And that was only friday - sunday! Also conveniently forgot to track it all hmm
So, back on it tomorrow if the morning weigh in doesn't send me spiraling int the bottom of the cake tin!

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 22-Jan-13 06:54:06

Great stats Puggy.

Morning all. A complete shock but I have managed to shed another pound so that so 18.1 from a start weight of 18.4, slow but steady, and very happy considering what I ate and mostly drank over the weekend, and DD's birthday tea last night.

I am trying to be extra good this week as we are gong to Kent for my sisters wedding and going out and seeing various friends and family as well. Doesn't bode well.

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Tue 22-Jan-13 07:31:38

Well done Five. Slow and steady is good.

I weighed in this morning and I'm in the 11's!!! 11 stone 13, so just barely. But psychologically it's a boost smile

DigWeedSow Tue 22-Jan-13 08:48:25

Well done on the losses smile I've weighed in this morning and another 1 lb off! That's 7lb in total from 10 stone 7 to 10 stone.

I really want to lose a few more lbs before the middle of Feb as I'm going to my nephews christening. When his older brother was christened 3 years ago I was 9st 4 shock no chance of matching that weight this time.

CJMommy Tue 22-Jan-13 09:31:18

Stayed the same so 10st 9lbs...... Could have been much worse so am ok just need to be good this week and get back to tracking!

Got my skinny soup for lunch-on a mission!! grin

CJMommy Tue 22-Jan-13 09:32:06

Oh and well done to all of you who have lost, maintained or even just stayed with this thread smile

Thanks Puggy.
Weighed in on my own scales and showing 13st 9lbs, but 13st 5lbs at docs yesterday, Whats going on? hmm

PuggyMum Tue 22-Jan-13 11:19:16

I think we have 10-12 'regulars' now...

I would always use the one set of scales to be your 'measure'.... My docs scales weigh me heavier which is annoying!!!

Guitargirl Tue 22-Jan-13 15:01:59

Wow, everyone is doing really well and great work with the stats Puggy!

I was 13 stone 0.25 pounds this morning which is a loss of 5.5 pounds from last week. I was hoping to squeak into the 12s by today as it's DS's birthday but never mind. He's having a party on the weekend so maybe by then!

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 22-Jan-13 16:55:13

15st 8

Hurrah!

My timings are out though as forgot this morning and am v v hungry.

So despite my carbfest weeken thats a bit more off and 1lb to go to 1 stone which would be lovely next week.

Aren't we doing well!

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Tue 22-Jan-13 19:14:04

Well done Dig, Guitar and Taggie, that's brilliant!

And yes, CJ, staying the same or staying on this thread is very commendable too smile

Shybairns Wed 23-Jan-13 12:46:32

4lbs off in 2 weeks and I'm feeling good! Think this might finally be it!!

PuggyMum Wed 23-Jan-13 16:51:43

Ladies I need to confess! I went to McDonald's today! I'm so confused at myself as it really is organisation with me. I didn't bring lunch in... Had a client meeting at 1:30 so left the office at 12:30 and stopped en route.

In my defence, I only had a sweet chilli chicken wrap which is 12 points but its such a waste of good points!!

I'm not going to the gym tonight which is good because that wouldn't see me through...

-hanging head in shame-

PuggyMum Wed 23-Jan-13 16:52:22

And strikethrough fail!! I'll never get the hang of this!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now