Please help me with quick weightloss for big event!!

(7 Posts)
kikilondon Fri 28-Dec-12 16:28:05

Am a bridesmaid at end of jan and desperately want to lose a stone to feel amazing in dress. Is this possible ? If so, what do I do? Any advice v welcome! Thanks!

kikilondon Fri 28-Dec-12 16:33:20

Oh, I am 11 stone and want to get to just under 10 5foot 7

Rottenluck Fri 28-Dec-12 16:40:27

Totally possible to lose 8-10lbs but you will need to stick to a diet and exercise regularly. Weight watchers works for me though I am considering switching to my fitness pal. Good luck!

kikilondon Fri 28-Dec-12 16:49:49

Thanks! Is myfitnesspal free?

DeafLeopard Fri 28-Dec-12 16:51:34

Usual MN fast weight loss = low carb and Jillian Michaels shred to tone up.

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Fri 28-Dec-12 16:51:50

Paul McKenna, check the thread out before the new one starts.

messagetoyourudy Fri 28-Dec-12 16:58:45

I have lost about 10lb in the last month.
I did it by:
Having a normal breakfast - something like all bran or porrige.
Water mid-morning.
Having fruit or soup for lunch - an apple, pear, and 2 satsuma's or a tin of sainsbury's be good to yourself soup.
Dinner would be a very small portion of what ever the family were having and several glasses of water.
I then also did Jillian Michaels 5 days a week - mostly no more trouble zones as that really makes me sweat for nearly an hour, but if I didn't have enough time then I would either do shred or ripped. Exercise is the key - you must burn more calories than you are consuming.
I also must say I pretty much walk everywhere, so on a normal day I would be walking for about 40 min.

I found that if I got hungry, it was normally out of boredem rather than real hunger, and it was quite interesting to note that very rarely was I actually properly hungry.

I must also say that since christmas all my good intentions have gone out the window and I haven't done a scrap of exercise. You have got a goal in site so focus on the next 5 weeks and Good Luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now