Motivation needed

(9 Posts)
ineedsomepeaceandquiet Thu 27-Dec-12 02:25:24

I have put on a stone. I feel fat & awful but have no motivation to get to the gym/run/diet. I work full time, 2 DSs under 5 and a DH who is rarely home before 10pm. What can I do to motivate myself to loose it and start feeling better - advice please

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Thu 27-Dec-12 02:28:44

Pop on over to the Paul McKenna thread. It'll take you a very short time to lose a stone following his rules smile and you'll be made very welcome too!
We'll be starting a new thread soon, but for now, HERE IT IS

Dottiespots Thu 27-Dec-12 03:27:50

Im on the Paul McKenna thread too and have been doing it for about.....one and a half weeks and Im truely finding it simple and dare I say....easy. And the ladies are lovely. See you there I hope.

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Fri 28-Dec-12 03:29:07

<waves at aws >

Dottiespots Sun 30-Dec-12 22:23:19

<belatedly waves back to Solo>

frenchfancy Mon 31-Dec-12 07:26:23

There are another bunch of us doing the 5:2 diet. We are also a friendly bunch. I don't want to say one diet is better than another, but we are all a bit evangelical about it as it works so well, and there are lots of health benefits too.

Here is our latest thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/big_slim_whatever_weight_loss_club/1636695-5-2-Diet-Thread-Number-8-fast-away-fast-away-fast-away-all

<waves at the McKenna team>

Dottiespots Tue 01-Jan-13 01:52:31

<waves back to 5.2 diet thread>. I for one say its always best to do what works for you and after years of "dieting" and eating abnormally that this "non diet" works better for me. Dieting screws with my head...now I just eat what I want...finding what suits you is the key though....so well done to all of us no matter what we follow.

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Tue 01-Jan-13 04:03:00

Happy New THREAD grin

Dottiespots Tue 01-Jan-13 06:08:14

Hi.. marking my place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now