Anyone else having a more relaxed week food wise for Christmas? Time off diet but panicking?

(4 Posts)
ShakeyStevens Fri 21-Dec-12 23:48:53

I do SW and am a target member having lost 5st 10lbs in the last 2 1/2 years. I'm letting myself have a more relaxed week with my food because I feel like I deserve a break from the plan but now I'm panicking about how much I might put on. I'll get weighed on the 27th to see how much I've put on. Anyone else worrying what damage will be done over Christmas?

BsshBossh Sat 22-Dec-12 13:48:31

I'm not doing SW but am being a bit more relaxed about food during Christmas too. I'm not too worried about putting on weight as a) I'm exercising caution - moderation is my key, b) I can am continuing to exercise and c) if I put weight on I can always take it off.

specialsubject Sat 22-Dec-12 19:40:01

why not just enjoy your food, in normal portions and get some exercise? Then there's no problem.

Ephiny Sat 22-Dec-12 21:52:24

I don't think you're likely to put on a huge amount of weight in 1 week, I would enjoy your food (in moderation, don't stuff yourself) and not worry about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now