Christmas is coming and I am the goose thats getting fat

(10 Posts)

I decided to call it quits till after Christmas, I love Christmas and the food, I bake alot with the kids this time of year and its the only time I allow myself to have lots of nice cheese in.

I was 12st 3 start of December but I feel considerably fatter, I'm gutted.

I love this time of year but part of me wants it over so I can get back on the wagon.

Got 3 stone to loose, am fucking fed up.

Nigglenaggle Mon 17-Dec-12 20:36:43

Same here - just resigned myself to growing a little over this season and hoping I am not accidentally roasted!!!

Lol. I do feel like a prize turkey!

Nigglenaggle Mon 17-Dec-12 21:36:49

Given what I eat I am probably more likely to become a pig-in-a-blanket - but my fate will be the same!!!

I've lost 2 stone in the last 6 weeks and am definitely allowing myself some wee treats over xmas without derailing smile

My advice is to have fun but not go completely wild on food/booze. And go for lots of long brisk walks!

I don't drink at all so don't need to worry about that.

It's just the food.

Nigglenaggle Tue 18-Dec-12 20:20:47

Mmm the food <gets lost in a mountain of bacon-wrapped-sausage>..... And I do drink... like a fish a little... It isnt going to be pretty!

PassportHell Fri 21-Dec-12 13:12:48

bunny can i ask how you lost the weigh in six weeks?

TalkinPeace2 Fri 21-Dec-12 17:17:55

Remember
Hunger pangs are just that - they pass and your body uses up its other reserves (fat)

Nigglenaggle Sat 29-Dec-12 21:12:58

Well mine definitely has plenty of those post Xmas... Actually looking forward to a New Year of diet and detox...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now