Threads in this topic will auto-delete after 90 days.

ermm..... do stretch marks and cellulite go down when you loose weight?

(12 Posts)
Eliza22 Wed 08-May-13 18:58:56

How did you do with that 2.5 stone weight loss, by end of March? Wondering, as I peeled off in a changing room yesterday and it was ghastly. Really. Shocking. I go on holiday in mid-August. Need to do something !

naughtynancy Mon 17-Dec-12 19:13:13

There is no evidence whatsoever that fast weight loss it put back on any quicker than lower weight loss.

I lost 3st in 3 months and havent put a single lb back on. Lost 4st after my previou pregnancy and didnt put any back on then either (until I got pregnant again that is).

specialsubject Mon 17-Dec-12 13:13:37

2.5 stone in three months is unrealistic. 1lb a week or back on it goes as soon as you stop starving.

cellulite is beauty-industry babble for 'normal skin texture' and even ugly-skinny celebs have it. Don't worry about it.

rockinmum Sat 15-Dec-12 18:41:20

I know that it isn't supposed to work once stretch mark hae gone silvery/white BUT I hae been using bio oil whilst doing my own workout regime (and attempting to stick to a diet) and have seen a marked improvement in them, worth a try x

gnocci Mon 10-Dec-12 22:44:10

Exante diet (total meal replacement VLCD) and no it wasn't too bad!!

Ambassadoryouarespoilingme Mon 10-Dec-12 15:18:09

So Gnocci, how did you achieve that amazing feat? Was it hell?

gnocci Mon 10-Dec-12 15:11:03

ps - bmi went from 28 to 22

gnocci Mon 10-Dec-12 15:10:32

I just lost 3st in 12 weeks and found the stretch marks got worse but the cellulite got a lot better.

Thankyou.

I don't know if they will fade anymore. My youngest is 18months Had 4 kids.

They are everywhere and huge sad

Stomach covered from navel downwards.Sides. hips. Boobs. Calves. Everywhere sad

Nothingontvat3am Sun 09-Dec-12 16:01:01

Me too. No advice just wanted to say good luck. Hopefully by march we'll both be happier with our bodies.

botandhothered Sun 09-Dec-12 15:55:21

Stretch marks will fade with time, however if you lose weight too quickly you will get more. Less fat usually means less cellulite. Good luck!

Need to loose 2.5 stone.

Am determined to have done it by end of march after Christmas.

I hate my body. Hate it.

Not just because of the weight but because I am covered in stretch marks and some cellulite... the cellulite not bad really

But if I got to 9 stone would the stretched skin look better?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now