NOW or NEVER, NO EXCUSES thread Part 3

(1000 Posts)

Ooooooohhhh, that's exciting, and a bit of an honour, I feel like the Leader!

Oh no tortoise hope it was just a one of

Johnny you obviously felt the need for it think somedays we do just need listern to our body

Checkpoint that sounds rather yummy I could eat a roast now

Ok 3 lb of for me this week hovering at just below the 10.7

7lb more and Im going to have my bread cheese and pickles and then work on the last 7lb . Hopefully at the 10 stone before go away in April

tortoise I hope ds2 is better.

Well done human 3ls is so good at your stage, you certainly deserve your bread and cheese.

Well a bloody brilliant week for me, down 2lbs to 156.1 lbs. I started on 191.1 so that's 35off! I know my feb weightloss was really slow but hopefully I'll reach my goal of being in the 10s by Easter.

Good luck everyone else.

Tortoise Mon 04-Mar-13 08:07:10

16.1 so 2lb off smile Next week I WILL be under 16st!
DS2 was only sick that one time. Keeping him home today. I didn't sleep very well so may have a nap later!grin

Yay johnny and tortoise well done

Tortoise you can do it and so can you Johnny

I still not worked out yet as overslept and part of md thinks bleah can't be arsed ( hence why normally do early )

Yay johnny and tortoise well done

Tortoise you can do it and so can you Johnny

I still not worked out yet as overslept and part of md thinks bleah can't be arsed ( hence why normally do early )

Tortoise Mon 04-Mar-13 09:31:19

Well done to you both too .
Has youcan been on lately?

ICBINEG Mon 04-Mar-13 09:40:47

I forgot to weigh...gah.

Wont be good though...had a weekend of pub food, and party food for my grandmas 89th birthday.

And I feel like absolute crap today....

Well I was down to 10st 6 on thursday before the binge....so hopefully I can make it to 10st 5 for next monday....and then if I cling to humans coat-tails as she flies past..I may yet make it to under 10 st for Easter. 1 month to go!

DancingInTheMoonlight Mon 04-Mar-13 09:45:45

I didn't weigh in today. Been a very naughty birthday week! Back on the wagon this morning tho...

Dancing I reckon birthdays are allowed and ICb think it be more tip toe now and I reckon 89 is Sonething to celerbrate

Workout is now done 60 mins of torture complete . I want below 10 stone have 5 weeks but do have dd birthday between and Easter though am not fussed on eating chocolate any more shock

Yes you can did post few days back .coeee youcan

Ooh results ladies! Well done! I am now weighing on a Friday and posting that on a Monday! So 13.10 for me, which I think is a 2 lb loss.

Also I am going back t work full time in a couple of weeks which means less wine sad and more days eating a much smaller amount of food as I am just cooking for myself smile!

Well done all!
The people I was with yesterday were all slim, and one of them had seconds, and had pretty small portions to start with so that was interesting.

Can't remember who said it earlier in the thread (ich or johnny) but seeing how little your thin friends eat is a pretty massive kick up the arse. So another bit of inspiration for me....!

I am going to text youcan to say she is missed!

Tortoise Mon 04-Mar-13 12:31:13

I wouldn't be able to weigh Friday and post it Monday, weighing Monday helps me stay on track better over the weekend! grin

I seem to have developed an addiction to frijj milkshakes shock. I haven't been able to stomach milk for a long time but recently discovered these are ok. Only one bottle a day though and im sure the milk side of it must be good for me hmm

cookieowner Mon 04-Mar-13 12:52:05

Hi everyone
I also weigh saturday and post mondays, just suits me better
i lost another 2lbs this week so that makes 27 lbs altogether, i seem to be lagging behind you all now but am using the excuse that i have had a weekend away 3 times since xmas !
i go on holiday in 5 weeks and really wanted to be 11st 3 lbs by then 9 so could say id lost 2 and half stone ) but very very unlikely that will be happening as im 11st 11 now
Still i am focussing on the fact that i was 13 st 10 when i started and have lost nearly 2 stone
also i have bought loads of new stuff for my holiday as all my summer clothes were far too big!
Some of you are really doing well though i wish i lost 2 every week , most of time its one !

Cookie when seems hard is good look how far You have come

I weigh Sat post Monday hence I know so early

Cookie it has come at a cost though since June think I had a total of 7 days of diet , even over Xmas and my birthday . But I know I'm an all or nothing dieter one slip and I have given up .
It's only recently hacd I learnt to cope with the fact I fall then it's fine tomorrow better day finally got hang of my emotional eating

It was me who talked about what thin people eat, I am so observant now. They seem to just instinctively know when to stop eating whereas I never did. I still don't, i could eat and eat til I'm stuffed and then eat some more but now I can estimate how heavy the food is and how many calories so I actively have to stop myself. I may have said before that if I have chips on my plate I tell myself I can eat 5 or 6 (before i start eating them) and then I stop. Otherwise I'll just think 'ooh just one more chip, just one more' and before long I've eaten them all.

cookie 27lbs is an amazing loss. Very jealous of your new clothes as I haven't bought anything other than sale and eBay clothes for so long. Today I bought a foot exfoliator because I need a treat and don't want to buy new clothes!

Johnniednart move I brought clothes in sale thtoughout thinking well won't loose any more and well I did trouble is now to big !!

cookieowner Tue 05-Mar-13 09:42:33

Yes i have a feeling my new clothes will be too big aswell by summer , but i had to buy something to wear on my holiday!
its only 4 weeks away and im so excited !

Well done cookie seriously two stone is mega!!!

YY johnny I also observe the thin people! And sometimes ignore them, and sometimes do what they do!

I never sometimes eat shit over the weekend, I just don't follow my super strict regime that I follow in the week, we eat bread and homemade soup or curry (homemade) and stuff but it is just bigger amounts than I eat in the week. I am still creeping down but just not as fast as some of you other dynamos...

I did feel very fat and horrible when we had dinner at my friends house, I was squashed in to a tiny space (and I am not enormous!!!) and felt really self conscious which was quite distressing. I am doing two training sessions this week with my cool hippy man and I am marching about dropping the kids off at school on my days off so hopefully this week I will see a bette result.

Have a good week all you lovelies

Bleah no workout as feeling like swallowed razor blades voice pretty much gone but balance out no working out I'm not eating either Just can't face it

Tortoise Wed 06-Mar-13 07:31:38

Oh no human. Hope you feel better soon.
I've woken up with a runny nose. Hope it doesn't develop into a cold!

Oh dear tortoise, *human get better!

checkpoint sorry you felt fat and horrible at your friends house. Was it because your friends are all thinner? I used to sometimes feel like that. Actually I still have moments where I do. Come back and have a moan about it if you need to. I guarantee when you hit the 13s or some other landmark you will get a little buzz.

I have discovered a new form of exercise called housework. Yesterday I cleaned my tile grouting (I have managed to live 40 years without doing this hideous task!) I put music on and did lots of energetic scrubbing and stretching. I absolutely hate cleaning but am finding new ways of doing it. also on my to do list is cleaning windows and sweeping my drive and paths.

Checkpoint sorry felt uncomfortable at friends sad,like johnny said is it because they are thinner and you feel self conscious at what your eating (

Drs here in morning not sure if just pulled muscle aa been super busy or if this hit my chest breathing hurts and trying to a deep breath really hurts

human I'm sorry you're still poorly. I hope you get better soon, that sounds awful.

I'm officially I'll have pleaursy caused by underlying chest infection . Antibiotics like horse pills

No working out just going from my bed to my chairs enough of one no appetite either

ICBINEG Thu 07-Mar-13 12:30:33

human That is uncanny! I have just gotten over 3 days of chest pain on breathing and a horrid temperature.

I put it down to wearing a bra that was too tight in conjunction with a virus of some sort...but DH looking up my symptoms and kept telling me it could be that.

On the other hand mine healed up almost over night...so the bra thing may yet be right.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

This thread is not accepting new messages.