NOW or NEVER, NO EXCUSES thread Part 3

(1000 Posts)

Ooooooohhhh, that's exciting, and a bit of an honour, I feel like the Leader!

Johnny Hope you enjoy your friends company not sure what takeaway your having maybe kebabs ? Option chicken with salad

Tortoise glad inspection went well

Icb sods law but sounds like you may been severely dehydrated

No working out today had to rest shoulder as was tender and I drunk 1/2 litre of diet coke to it was that or stuff my face but I know soda hits my weight loss have now tipped rest away and shall try harder

Have taken up cross stitch as can't eat while seeing si hope keeps hands busy as I'm finding it tough going now sticking ti it am fed up

I had a lovely evening. My friends are both about size 8 and I've only really met them in the last 6 months so it was the first time at one of their houses. So we had quite small (but satisfying) portions of noodles with vegetables and strawberries for pudding. It's a real revelation at how little thin people eat, when I have people over I go mad trying to please them with a choice of breads, cheeses, puddings. So I almost ate well but then scoffed lots of chocolates including Ferraro roche. Distraught when I got home to discover they have 75 cals each. I ate 4 just because they were in front of me and I don't even like them! I also drunk lots of wine

This week's been quite bad, I might not weigh on Monday. Might see if I can do 5 good days and then weigh on Wednesday. I feel like I've lost my willpower and I'm drifting back into bad habits so I really need to focus.

human hope your shoulder's better soon.

Johnny

Glad you enjoyed your meal and sounds like it was not to bad < ignores references to wine and chocolate >>Yes it has opened my eyes a lot and made me realise there really is very few people that can eat like crazy all the time and never worry about weight

And I so get you on sliding back into bad habits hence I tipped rest diet coke down the sink < but had been a crap day with hard choices that was less of two evils >>

Shoulder still tender am taking today of to and I don't work out weekends anyway so by Monday hopefully be fine that Or I shall be going round in circles and getting dizzy

I keep thinking well I'm a healthy weight now I can stop but then keep thinking nearly at goal I planned si long not that I ever thought get there .But finding it tougher now

Tortoise Fri 22-Feb-13 08:19:15

Naughty pre weekend weigh in show 2lbs loss. Now I have to be good for the weekend!grin

That's good news tortoise I'm too scared to get on the scales.

human it is hard but you'll feel amazing when you get there. I feel like I could settle on a BMi of 27 but I'm going to keep pushing myself.

Feeling positive again today. I will get to 10 1/2 st or maybe lower.

Yeah johnny my BMI now 24 sO healthy but resolve back again as I just booked and paid for a special meal at seaworld where it's small group only and get a chance to talk to a trainer etc and view of the pool up close without the crowds

That's good like johnny I'm to chicken most time because think I end up really down if it showed a Loss then on the Monday the loss was less

Tortoise Fri 22-Feb-13 16:38:51

Well, having take away tonight so probably put it back on! Will try and take dogs on a good walk Saturday and Sunday!

Tortoise

Did you get out for walk ,? Been snowing here and very colds

I drunk almost litre off diet soda today that's probably mess things up a bit . But it did provide much needed energy to spring clean front room ( moved furniture cleaned out all kitchen cupboards
And moved bedrooms around

Hopefully Tuesday or Weds will order my sofa bed and should arrive quickly I hope .till then from tomorrow it be kipping on sofa not good as open plan to kitchen and all that food Arghhh

Tortoise Sun 24-Feb-13 10:18:03

We walked to the shops. Didn't get out with the dogs. Going to today though!

Big news today, dh was trying to get dd2 to stand on scales to see if she needs a new car seat. So he went first and weighed 72.3kg a whole .3kg more than me! (I wasn't going to weigh myself til weds but couldn't resist). Anyway, I know he's 6 inches taller but I'm sure this is the first time in 15 years that I have weighed less than him! Slightly gutted that I weigh .4lbs more than last Monday but I went out twice this week and ate a lot. This month has been really bad, I'm sure I've only lost about 1lb so far and I usually lose 6 - 8 lbs a month.

Made a load of chilli on Friday so tonight's dinner is chilli for the third time. A bit bored with it now but a plateful only has about 200 cals and it has loads of vegetables.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Yay Johnny did it feel good that now lighter than DH and your probably get a good bounce week after sped up your metabolic rate

NobbyClark Sun 24-Feb-13 19:58:54

Hello all! tort YEAY!!!! Well done, brilliant! Am so proud of you for losing 2lbs! <blows hooter>

I did resist the pizza! And I did some hardcore cardio at my training session, lots of punches and kicks so am knackered! Also we are out of cash so have been eating very random meals, rice, gherkins and pigs in blankets for lunch anyone?

Good news johnny!

I met youcan on Friday and she looks lovely.

human is diet coke really bad for you then? I thought it was ok ish to drink? Well done for chucking it away if it is bad!

Nobby I find it makes me crave sugar and it actually slows metabolic down for 6/8 hrs but needs must think it was caffeine overload to

Nobby Glas you and youcan got to meets ul and yup we was like that past few days

Tortoise Sun 24-Feb-13 23:20:21

Well done Johnny smile bet that felt great.

Went for a nice long walk with dogs and dc this afternoon. About 3.5 miles. Blooming cold but nice to get out smile .

We had chicken curry cooked in slow cooker and rice for dinner. Very yummy. Made flapjacks too which is always a bad thing! Ive had 2 pieces but when I felt like more later I just had an Orange instead smile .

Hope scales are good to me in the morning.

1 and1/2 lb of for me this week .so slow think snail just overtook me

Tortoise Mon 25-Feb-13 08:05:57

16st 3lbs grin. 3 lbs loss grin .

Yay Tortoise that's fab . All that walking paying of

Well weighed myself today and I wish I hadn't bothered. Up .41lbs since last week. I had two days where I ate a lot last week but i was so good for the rest of the time I still only had about 1400 cals a day.

Got to keep going but I am wondering if I should try low carb or 5:2. I think low carb would be difficult to fit around my life and kids food but might look into it.

Well done tortoise and human.

DancingInTheMoonlight Mon 25-Feb-13 08:35:19

Haven't weighed in this morning as got side tracked preparing for dsis arrival. Been away this weekend for a birthday tray so with all the wine and food i doubt it will be positive. That combined with AF will mean a sizeable gain id rather not see lol.

Well dinner in your losses!

DancingInTheMoonlight Mon 25-Feb-13 08:46:41

Done not dinner lol

ICBINEG Mon 25-Feb-13 09:16:47

Good job you losers!

I am joining Johnny on the wtf happened bench this week.

Up 2lbs and I am not at all sure why...

Oh well refocus and try again this week!

Johnny must admit dropping carbs helped . Maybe just try cutting them down a little ?

< greedy > next week I want see a 140 something /anything number even 149 .11

Icb maybe recheck portion size IB case they crept up

Dancing enjoy your sis company

This thread is not accepting new messages.