NOW or NEVER, NO EXCUSES thread Part 3

(1000 Posts)

Ooooooohhhh, that's exciting, and a bit of an honour, I feel like the Leader!

ICBINEG Mon 10-Dec-12 10:56:08

ha - glad I checked in this morning as I had actually somehow forgotten about the swimming incident and I am very glad not to have had it raise it's ugly head while I was actually talking to my boss. As far as I know my boobs never escaped...I just kept having to haul the front of my costume up all the time.

Right so 1lb down for me...which is a bit of a miracle as I feel I was on and off the horse so frequently I should have saddle burns. I guess it is a good thing that I feel I ate loads and still lost...although it is a bad thing how panicky it made me. I would eat and then freak out that all the weight would be back in the morning. I somehow feel I am heavier than 3 weeks ago when I bought The Dress but actually I am 2.5 kilos lighter.

gah psychological disorders anyone?

Anyway 35 gone, 24 to go. My 7th Jan target (1st weigh in after the xmas season) is 10 st 13. Giving me a daily calorie budget of 1500 between now and then...although clearly Ill be saving some up for the big events smile

Well done icb a pound is good especially if you feel you ate a lot.

It's funny you feel you've put on weight, I have lost a stone and a half but have got used to my body. I saw myself in a shop window on Friday and was horrified at how fat I looked when rationally I know I look better than I have done in years. I haven't got the tape measure out for weeks, last time my waist was still over 35 inches, so might measure it again to see if I've got thinner. I am very bored of dieting so it might give me a boost if my waist was smaller.

tiggy114 Mon 10-Dec-12 11:19:15

Have a down day today sad i really want to eat that huge pork pie in the fridge plus i already ate a mince pie sad fed up with dieting. Will be fine tommorow. Just on a down day.

Tiggy is it with Xmas coming up ? so hard with all the extra nice food about

Am fed up of dieting without end in site it seems

Johnny funny you say that because I'm exactly the same I am my own worse critic can mainly just see what I have got to loose rather than what I achieved

But human how did we let ourselves get like this? I was largely happy with myself until I saw a picture of me in September with about five chins (which have gone now). If only I'd been this critical 5 or 10 years ago. Oh well, I suppose I'm doing ok now.

tiggy I hope your day got better. It is so hard to resist nice food. It will all be worth it when we are lovely and slim. X

Yup Johnny

I look at pictures Thw odd few unavoidable ones taken and think how
Ds1 I bounced back . Ds2 ok but then went to pot with dd and ds3 then marriage break down ,ds 3 Sn accident etc but end of it I realise that basically I just overrate all the wrong stuff

But I know a big change came with finally reporting something that happened in my teens and this time someOne believing me

But one day at a time and were getting there .

tiggy114 Mon 10-Dec-12 19:35:25

Partly alk the xmas goidies, but my son is SEN and homeschooled and we've had a tough day which makes me want to comfort eat sad

Hello all, I put on two pounds, but still am not over 14 stone which is a mega achievement still!

I really hate mince pies so will not be tempted at all. Cheese on the other hand.......

Think my sparkly jumpsuit might stay where it is for a couple more weeks yet...
Am happy though. Nearly the end of term.

Although have the nativity to get though first - aaahhhhhhhh!!!
Last year the chicks said moo.. grin was very very funny.

Hehe chicks going moo hope someone recorded that

Tiggy that's must be very tough not getting a break . Ds3 has SEN /SN and is struggling in schoo

one day Dd been in school after week of and she is chucking up everywhere . Poor ds1 had strip her bed ( cabin bed ) and clean it up as I can't reach . Placd iour bets how quick rest of dc follow her lead

Oh. No. human that sounds very yukky, my dd had it but the rest of us escaped......? Wishing you luck with that one. X

Hello all <waves>

hope you and your children are all better and human i hope the bug didn't spread to all your children.

I have to take dd2 to doctor today she had a slight temperature Friday to Monday and you really don't want me to describe what she's been coughing up. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with her I am such a worrier. It was her 2nd birthday too so we've had 4 days of birthday celebrations, two parties and grandparent visits. I have been so naughty living off cakes and sweets and no proper meals. Still managing 1100 to 1300 cals but in the least healthy way possible. Today I'm going to throw all the remaining sweets away and try to get back on track.

tiggy I hope you're having a better day.

cookieowner Wed 12-Dec-12 15:59:40

hello everyone
i havent posted for a week or so as ive been away twice, so lots of food consumed im afraid
I didnt weigh this week as wanted to wait unitl id had a bit of time at home to get back on the diet!
so will weight for next monday , but i did lose a pound before i went away so 20 lbs now
hope everyone else is ok

Hi cookie I bet it won't be as bad as you think!

johnny I live in a pretty much constant state of utter paranoia and abject fear when it comes to my dd. happy bday baby * johnny*!!

Happy birthday Johnny Dd

Still house with painted black cross and unclean sign

On bright side my size 16 all to big grin and reckon holiday weight gone no problem

tiggy114 Thu 13-Dec-12 16:02:41

Had a bit of a shock today. I never weigh owt so out of curiosity i weighed my breakfast cereal. I have been eating almost 500 cals in cereal every morning !!!!!! I could've had a cooked breakfast for that! I can't believe how small 100 g is! On the upside, i discovered celery only has 5 cals so that may be my snack of choice from now on grin (till i get bored and can't stand the sight of it)

ICBINEG Thu 13-Dec-12 17:13:23

wow tiggy that is a shocker! and definitely a wast of good calories on cardboard tasting food smile

I don't eat breakfast for this reason - yes I know I will have to go sit on the dieting naughty step...

Hi all

Poor dd2 has a chest infection and is on antibiotics so three times a day she turns into an octopus with endless limbs kicking and thrashing around while I try to get her to take the antibiotics.

Human, that's good news. Sadly I discovered the downside to being thinner today. Phase eight has a 50% sale on so I thought I'd see if I could get a nice outfit for Xmas day. I think half of my wardrobe was bought in a phase eight or monsoon sale. Anyway I couldn't see anything nice in 12 or 14 but loads in 8 or 16!

Shocked Tiggy! Are you going to try something else for breakfast? I love eggs but never have the time to do them so I end having toast every day with a dairy lea triangle as otherwise I put a huge amount of marg or butter on my toast. I tend to weigh carbs as they have such high calories for what they are. So now I tend to only have a couple of oz pasta or today I did a paella with just 1 1/2 oz risotto rice. my real weakness when I started dieting was potatoes and chips but I've cut right down on them (I steal a couple of dh's when we go out)

Happy today as I've been living off cupcakes and sweets for a week. Got a food delivery yesterday and I'm going to eat healthily (and try to have just one cupcake a day!)

tiggy114 Thu 13-Dec-12 17:29:11

Well i won't be eating THAT cereal again. It's marketed as healthy as well. One of those granola and nuts affairs. I love eggs so would happily eat themevery day for brekkie.

Weetabix seems to healthiest cereal but it is DISGUSTING.

Yet dd2 loves it. One of her first words was 'bix bix bix'

tiggy114 Fri 14-Dec-12 08:57:56

I love bix but only with loads of sugarblush

Johnny no it is 8lb to go to the magic 100 and may had a sneaky peek at how going

YoucanringmySleighBells Sat 15-Dec-12 07:14:24

hello everyone - how the heck are you all??

Hope everyone is getting into the christmas spirit!

I had a weigh this morning as have a wedding tonight and will eat my weight in vol u vents grin

I have lost another pound. I am now 12st 9 lbs. Feelin good. I will be good next week and weigh saturday again but then I will not weigh forthe nest THREE weeks. My husband should be home for two weeks from next weekend and then I will want to be back on the healthy eating for a week before I dare to weigh.

When OH goes back I am on it, all over it. I will be 10st 10lbs by April. I will. I will.
<sweats>

You can yup I agree just enjoy hubby being home

I have had sneaky peek this week and it is looking good but will see what can do over the weekend

I'm hoping to loose a couple stone by April before of to Butlins and putting isome of it back on

Johnny

My dd loves it but without Sugar but even ds2 eats ceral without any . Ds3 hates ceral so had cheese on toast /sausages /sausage rolls for breakfasy

This thread is not accepting new messages.