Waaaaa my shape is all wrong

(4 Posts)
GirlWithTheMouseyHair Thu 13-Dec-12 20:58:05

3plus2 I've lost my baby weight doing 5:2 over the last few months, there are a few women doing it who are still ebf so might be worth checking it out?

thanks Bunny....have got to build up the nerve to buy Shred, having heard so much about it!

Jillian Michaels is your friend.

The Shred will tone your upper body. The difference it's made in 5 weeks to my arms, shoulders and chest is amazing.

Plus it will shift your wobbly bits!

3plus2 Mon 10-Dec-12 07:46:56

I walk everyday , about 2 miles minus the weekend as I'm too busy shopping etc and I'm breastfeeding exclusively my 5 mo and I've lost nothing I have the biggest hugest hips ever my stomach is wobble wobble I'm a size 18 and I give up so when you find the answer please help me too smile

GirlWithTheMouseyHair Fri 07-Dec-12 06:30:10

Managed to lose most of the baby weight and still want to lose half a stone til I'm happy but think I need to start thinking about how to create the right shape as my upper half is starting to look scrawny (bony chest, thinning face), legs are fine but still have tummy and those bloody love handles!!

How do I lose the muffin top without getting any thinner neck/shoulders/chest/face?

I swim twice a week, occasionally do a bike ride of 30miles and try to get to power yoga once a week. Hate the gym but walk a lot, plus running round after young DC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now