The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 21-Jun-13 11:00:26

am starving this morning, am off to cook myself something now before work.

have just been to the chemist to collect my mirena prescription shockshockshock IT'S HUGE!

have a lovely day all, it's raining here, so feels nice and fresh and clean outside

Huffpot Thu 20-Jun-13 08:08:08

Thats not so bad lady

I put on half a pound last night and though I thought I'd been good I think I prob didnt have enough superfree and picked at the kids scraps too much so am cross with myselfangry
Plus was clapping last night at group and could feel my arm fat wobbling which didnt help the crossness shock

ladyarwenevenstar Wed 19-Jun-13 20:24:38

I've finally faced the fear and done the WI - 2lb gain, which I feel is not bad considering the 3 or so weeks I've had. DS3s birthday tea tonight, but will be firmly back on the wagon tomorrow. (despite my man-flu)

hope you're all good x

Huffpot Mon 17-Jun-13 13:38:38

Asong as you both enjoyed it Choc and Fair smile

Been to the doc with hip/back pain and she thinks I might have SPD from the pregnancy hormones left in my body...if no improvement in 2 weeks I've to go back and get referred to a physio...oh the joys!

ladyarwenevenstar Mon 17-Jun-13 10:47:43

can I be nosey and ask about your new work???

Aww thanks xx

I've a feeling the 3lb I lost last week could be back this week blush

Wish I was off tomorrow! Feeling like a lie in. Lots of stuff going on here at minute, as usual!! 2 days extra work this week which is great, as I love it.

Had a very indulgent weekend, back on the skinny wagon in morning!

We have seen helicopters fly by all week on their way to the G8 summit!! Exciting stuff happening just up the road!!

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 16-Jun-13 18:46:26

Oh my word I am stuffed. Weigh in Will not be good. Worth it though smile

Huffpot Sat 15-Jun-13 14:08:28

Good day so far...went to grab some bits and was out for 2.5hours (walking with double buggy)

B: 4 scan bran with light philly, ham and tomato and a banana
L: Butternut squash soup
D: Will either be a jacket potato and beans and salad or omlette and salad and SW chips

Huffpot Sat 15-Jun-13 08:07:29

Awww lady...get on plan and chuck that kleptomania...preferably at someome you don't like...if there isn't anyone I'll volunteer my MIL or SIL! wink

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 14-Jun-13 22:17:51

I have a feeling I am the lost pound kleptomaniac...

Huffpot Fri 14-Jun-13 18:45:29

Welcome back fair!

Sorry to hear about DH lady

Well done on the pound choc...I shall be doing my damndest to lose some next week for someone else to find grin

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 14-Jun-13 00:21:10

huge <hug> to FHF. Welcome back sweetheart, have been missing you. Glad you have found some extra work, but sad you are shattered. Agree wit choc about lavender oil, you could try a couple of drops in a warm bath, or rubbed on the soles of your feet before bed. I always find doing my supermarket shop mentally aisle by aisle helps with sleep! Hope things settle down for you soon. x

choc. sounds fab! Lucky DD. my ds3 has a birthday next week, and as I have yet been too crap to organise anything, I feel there will be much shite food milling about for the next week...(also I am in one of those incredibly lazy and disinterested phases where I can't be arsed to cook!)

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 13-Jun-13 19:36:17

FHF spray some lavender scent on your pillow it might help you sleep.

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 13-Jun-13 19:35:09

Well Huff that pound you gained must have come from me as miracles do happen, yes I lost a lb wooo.

However if you could see my kitchen you will know next week is a gain. I have scones posh ones, clotted cream and jam, cakes even a cake on top of a cake, garlic bread, pate, every imaginable bar of chocolate and sausage rolls amongst a lot of other unhealthy foods...yes it's DD s birthday weekend, sleepover Sat night then whole family down Sunday.

I have booked Monday off.

Sorry to hear dh missed out lady.

I got a dear John myself yesterday from the interview I totally messed up last week!!!!

Can I come back?

Hope everyone is well?

I've been flat out recently with taking on some other part time jobs on my half days & days off.

Am so tired I can barely stay awake yet by the time my head hits pillow I am wide awake.

Weight loss this week -3 but had +5 on last week.....

ladyarwenevenstar Wed 12-Jun-13 22:19:13

DH missed out on a job today that he would have really liked too sad, but at least they let him know, and hopefully he is starting a new job on Saturday (fingers crossed). He was meant to have his first shift somewhere else last night, but they sent a text to say he wasn't required (he was going to try 2 part-time jobs just so he is working - he failed/passed his medical assessment - they recognise he has a "disability", but he didn't score enough points to be exempt from workinghmm our GP won't be happy)

ladyarwenevenstar Wed 12-Jun-13 22:09:34

Never mind huff, at least you know why. Hope you enjoyed the takeaways.

I AM going to WI tomorrow or Friday (I have had an awkward couple of mornings involving mending trousers before school, and toe-nail cutting etc, which has upset my normal routine of "fly by the seat of my pants and arrive at school just in time for the whistle", also the whole "bathroom routine" has been completely upset by DS1 no longer having to go to school on the bus every day.hmm) I know I need to WI and take action though, my body is telling me it needs less crap and more water, and I need to get back on my ADS too (slipped a bit since my holidays). I am feeling pathetic and weepy tonight sad

ah, woe is me wink

Huffpot Wed 12-Jun-13 19:33:18

1lb on and a very well deserved pound...had 2 takeaways blush

Huffpot Sat 08-Jun-13 09:00:12

Thats good news about your mum lady and sorry for your loss

Nice quiet weekend here as usual

Must make a cake for the boys adopted grandma here (my mums best friend) as she's turning 70 tomorrow....must resist temptation!!!!!!

Am knackered as was up till 1.30am doing DP's accountants for the whole tax year! I wish he was more organised!
I tend to pick more when I'm tired so must make good choices

B: 4 ryvita with ham, tomato and light philly
L: Chicken salad and pasta again
D: WW sausages, loads of veg and mash

Huffpot Sat 08-Jun-13 09:00:12

Thats good news about your mum lady and sorry for your loss

Nice quiet weekend here as usual

Must make a cake for the boys adopted grandma here (my mums best friend) as she's turning 70 tomorrow....must resist temptation!!!!!!

Am knackered as was up till 1.30am doing DP's accountants for the whole tax year! I wish he was more organised!
I tend to pick more when I'm tired so must make good choices

B: 4 ryvita with ham, tomato and light philly
L: Chicken salad and pasta again
D: WW sausages, loads of veg and mash

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 07-Jun-13 22:53:31

I haven't weighed in yet. But I will.

Mum bought a blood pressure machine on the advice of the GP, and it has been almost normal ever since. Hopefully that will make her worry less, as she is certainly the most fit and healthy person I know (apart from my dad). It would be nice if she was normal next time she goes for a check up - just to set her mind at rest. Sadly, another uncle has passed away today (relation by marriage) which is just going to bring the whole illness/mortality thing back to the forefront of their minds sad

has anyone tried chocolate flavoured tea? it's in a mag from 2012/11 and apparently is syn-free?

looking forward to a nice family weekend here (again, although this one shouldn't involve the food we had last weekend at the golden wedding BBQ). Hope you all have a good weekend too smile

Huffpot Fri 07-Jun-13 14:36:31

How many syns are the mini crunchies? The full size ones are only about 9 syns I think

I kind of wish we did have one near as they seem to have loads of good stuff

It could have been worse then choc

Syn the crunchies and crack on!

ChocolateBridesmaid Fri 07-Jun-13 12:24:52

Go for it Huff I damn well need it only 4 more crunchies left in my drawer, mini ones mind

Well I weighed in and I am the same weight as I was last Saturday which is 4lbs more than I was the week before the wedding, however if you look at my lowest weight then I am 10lbs over that blush

Now you be good and shift that last bit, so glad you do not have a H&B it is a nightmare to resist!!!

Huffpot Fri 07-Jun-13 08:42:55

Hope the WI goes well today choc

We don't have a Home Bargains near to here so no temptation phew

Wow I get to yell at someone other than tiny men excited

1.5lbs to my stone award...surely I can do that this week???

B: 4 scan bran topped with 0% greek yoghurt and banana
L: Chicken salad with pasta and 70%ff salad cream
D: Am thinking pizza topped chicken with more salad and wedges and maybe even some smash garlic breadgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now