The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 23:41:05

<presents the basket of satsumas to FHF> yay you!

Ooh I love satsumas smile

I'll share them out, as technically as I had a gain last week I can't be slimmer of the week wink

Here's to a good weekend for us all smile

Would it help if we planned and listed our food diaries again?

ChocolatesSnowAngel Fri 04-Jan-13 10:55:21

I weighed myself yesterday morning and weighed 12.5, weighed myself last night and it was 12.8, this morning it's 12.3.

So I gained 3lbs in the course of the day yesterday then lost 5lbs whilst sleeping! think I'll stay asleep forever!!!!

congratulations losers, tough to do over Christmas, you deserve a medal!!

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 04-Jan-13 12:19:19

gah, it's all so complicated FHF!

I could go for staying asleep - surely couldn't gain then?

as ever, at the beginning of a "new start" I am having a melancholia day, not helped by yet another 2 week plus * week (sorry if TMI). Will have to check if it's this year my implant comes out!

SlimJimBra Fri 04-Jan-13 12:33:24

Well done doomers smile and helloooo bee
I suspect I have gained this week but missed WI last night as DH and I had a night away last night before he disappears for most o the next 6 months (DS stayed with PiL wink) so not only have I missed WI but I have also eaten lots of yummy food and drunk lots of yummy booze!

Hedgepig Sat 05-Jan-13 09:59:22

Well done on the night away SlimJim if you can't have a yummy boozy time when your DH is going away for so long hmm, when can you?

Just steeling myself to take DS1 to football, at least it's not cold today

Food intake is going not too bad no biscuits since weds (I'm having a week of just trying richest well but no snacks before full on SW next week). I've given up drink for January which should help too

fakeblondie Sat 05-Jan-13 11:05:49

Hi, please can I join ! I've gained 6 lbs since SW last year . I,m 5 ft 3 and weighed in on Thurs at 10 st 7 . I'd like to lose 9 lbs in 2 months and find dieting really difficult with 4 dc and a job. Am useless at organising my diet basically !

ladyarwenevenstar Sat 05-Jan-13 13:41:52

welcome to the thread blondie smile

organisation is the key, it's just easier said than donewink

kid Sat 05-Jan-13 17:06:42

I've stuck to plan again today and am just about to start dinner which is steak. Jacket potato and salad.
I've been busy doing tons of ironing today, sorted out my bedroom while DS has been on his Xbox most of the day. I can't stand listening to him on the Xbox, he does nothing but whinge and shout. He isn't even dressed yet and has only just had lunch. Can't wait for him to be back at school, there is no way he will spending as much time on the Xbox then!

Sound like a good day kid!

I went shopping with my sisters today.

B: porridge (heB) and skimmed milk (heA) with chopped banana
L: baked potato and beans and a mandarin orange
D: home made burgers, wedges and salad

Snacked on fruit throughout day and had 2 chewy sweets.
Also had a pack pd special k biscuit moments (5syns per pack of 2)

Pleased with today!

Drinks included water, coffee and Pepsi max.

kid Sun 06-Jan-13 01:15:45

I'm feeling a bit sorry for DH tonight. He was watching tv in bed and his belly kept rumbling! He hasn't said he is hungry but I'm guessing he is.
I suppose its time to increase his portions of food, equally. As long as a third is still super free I assume its still ok. Don't want him getting hungry and cheating.

Ah did his tummy stop in the end?

I've had a hungry evening!!

Today's food was brunch: bacon, poached egg, tomato, beans and wholemeal bread (heB plus 3 syns) with flora light (2 syns)

Dinner was chicken, sw roasties, cauli, broc, onions and mushrooms followed by melon and pineapple with Greek muller light. (half syn)

Snacked Melon and grapes this evening and about 3 cups of coffee.

Just had a selection box curlywurly for 3.5 syns.

So total days syns are 9 and have had lots of Superfree.

How'd you all get on?

kid Mon 07-Jan-13 00:18:15

We did okay today. I gave DH an extra slice of hobbit bread for 2.5 syns, poached egg and beans for breakfast.
Lunch was roast peppers, onions, mushrooms and courgette mixed with couscous and 30g (ish)of feta cheese
Dinner was roast chicken, roast potatoes, loads of mixed veg. No oil, just fry light
He has also had some muller lights in between. We also had a go ahead slice thing, 3.5 syns per slice so 7 syns each of us for those.
I feel slimmer, don't know if I look any different, probably not. I have weighed myself in the evening and the scales are showing 1lb loss. I hope the morning wi will be a lot kinder.

We went for a 2 hour bike ride today, it was so lovely but really hard work.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Mon 07-Jan-13 13:38:31

Welcome Fakeblondie 9lbs in 2 months will just fly off, are you using the on line thread to see where if at all you are going wrong?

Also the Extra Easy plan I personally find is better than the Green/Red day plan.

B - boiled egg ff yogurt (forgot to pick up my fruit)
L - pitta with ham cucumber, peppers, spring onion and 1 tablespoon of 70% ff salad cream
D- will be jacket potato with cheese allowance, ff sausages and mangetout

I will be honest and say now that i will be finishing off the Baileys tonight, think there is only one glass left in the bottle, then that is it, all the nice and naughty foods are finished with and i will be completely back on track :-)

Hi choc smile

Another good day here for me too.

B: banana, satsuma, water
L: speed curry (beef) boiled rice, melon & pineapple with a muller light.
D: gammon, sw chips, beans, fried egg
HeB: 2 Hifi lights.
Dash of milk 1 syn

Choc, do you know in the recent shake up of the plan, the pitta is no longer a heB choice? Just incase you didn't xx

fakeblondie Mon 07-Jan-13 22:35:05

thank you x
I've stuck to it I think since Thurs but after trying to follow extra easy for weeks and not succeeding I'm back to green days. With ee I always forget that one third needs to be super free and jus end up scoffing everything !
My bad habit is wine and I have a couple of glasses most nights ( minus 2 when I,m on call ! ) but a don't indulge in any other syns.
today I had
B Porridge with water ( he b )
L homemade soup and brown bread ( HEb )
D Homemade lean steak mince chilli and rice , fresh fruit salad .
Snacks apple and banana .
3 ( horrid day a work ) glasses of wine
Red bush and water to drink
Am so determined to do this am even contemplating exerise !

kid Mon 07-Jan-13 23:26:58

Another decent day here. I've had 2 weetabix (heb)
4 hobbit bread (2.5 syns each = 10 syns), ham and salad, muller light.
Dinner was chicken cooked with cabbage, ginger, garlic and spring onion in soy sauce with eggs cut into noodles. Followed by 2 satsumas and another muller light.
1 cookie 3 syns?

I know the bread is a lot of syns, but figure as its still within syn allowance and makes lunch so much easier, I can live with that for now on work days.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Mon 07-Jan-13 23:40:12

Hi FHF, nooooooo re the pitta, I have two packets to get through!

when did they become no no's?

Oh my word what can I have instead. Did they replace them with another option? a wrap would be nice, can I cheat for a bit? pretend I don't know...

I have had a pitta each day for months, I wonder why they have decided that they are no good hmmmm

Has anything else changed?? <panic>

ChocolatesSnowAngel Tue 08-Jan-13 07:23:10

What is hobbit bread? can you only have it if you live in middle earth and have knowledge of a certain ring?

SlimJimBra Tue 08-Jan-13 07:53:46

Hi ladies smile

Well done on all the healthy eating partners, Nice to see some proper planned days, mine have been anything but recently.

I have not been eating sensibly and haven't been to WI for 2 weeks. Tonight's my "face the music" night [wibble] DH and I have spent every waking moment since getting back from our night away clearing the house getting it ready to put on the market. I'm hoping the crazy sorting/binning/lugging up to the loft will count for some body magic at least!

Starting again in earnest after tonight's WI, I fully expect the damage to take me out of target range sad

ladyarwenevenstar Tue 08-Jan-13 10:35:59

pretend you don't know chocwink

DS2s birthday here. Shepherds pie made with real shepherds, and a EE lean beef cottage pie made for me, with added red and green lentils to bulk it out, and leek mash. Just cleaning now ready for the "party" tonight.

my parents are spending most of the day at the hospice as my uncle has gone in for a blood transfusion. He is not doing well at home, and it is breaking my heart seeing my parents looking so ill with worrysad

Hope all is going well for everyone, much love x

ladyarwenevenstar Tue 08-Jan-13 10:39:53

oh, and I don't want to go back to work! It will be nice to see most -of-- the kids, but there are plenty of colleagues I woule be relieved not to seewink

It's just because there's not enough fibre in it to count as a b choice.

If its not damaging you loss then I'd keep at it!!

My sister is having her surgery today. My tummy is sore.

Dh and I have tickets for a concert tonight and I feel so guilty going, but realistically I wouldn't see sis til tomorrow anyway & she says she'd be annoyed if I didn't go.

Happy birthday Ria's ds!! Enjoy your dinner xx

Blonde, is it a green day you were having? If you had 2 hebs already you'd need to count syns for the lean meat?

Apologies if I've misread that, im on iPod and can't scroll up again x

kid Tue 08-Jan-13 15:26:35

I'm making fish pie tonight. it could go horribly wrong but I'll try most things once. my first 7 days are up tonight so I'll need to plan for my next 7 days. its been fine. will see what the scales think in the morning though.

ladyarwenevenstar Tue 08-Jan-13 17:46:43

<hugs> FHF, thinking of you, try and have a good night out. x

eeeww kid.I HATE fish pie. Hope it's nice. good luck for WI, it should be fab, you've had a great week of menus.

Can't smell lamb yet thankfully!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now