The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 02-Jan-13 07:09:48

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all ok, a special hand squeeze for those that need one.

Have to say 2012 was such a mixed bag of death, worry with a bit of fabulousness thrown in. Hope 2013 is much better smile

Hedgepig Wed 02-Jan-13 14:22:43

Happy New Year peeps grin I hope you all had a lovely time.

SlimJimBra Wed 02-Jan-13 20:20:34

Happy new year ladies smile I have serious lurgy going on, throat and ear infection sad all I have eaten in the past few days has been honey on toast and extra strong hot ribena. Can't imagine it's done the diet any good sad

Evening!

Day one done and dusted?

How's everyone surviving?

Hedgepig Wed 02-Jan-13 23:32:20

Not brill FairHair, I have a crappy cold (which i have had all over Christmas) and didn't eat proper tea just biscuits ! ho hum tomorrow is another day

kid Wed 02-Jan-13 23:34:42

I did perfectly today, just need another 6 days like it so I can have a decent weigh in on Wednesday.

Hope the cold goes soon hedge, its no fun being ill and the last thing you want to be doing is lots of planning, preparing and cooking.

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 10:55:35

morning all. WI done. just hope I stay awake long enough to make the list.

going to the panto later, but my parents may not be ableto come as planned as things don't sound good with my uncle.sad

grinningbee Thu 03-Jan-13 14:58:34

Hello again chaps!

Me and my lardy arse are back. Still have this stupid lurgy cold thing that I've had since just before Xmas that everyone else seems to have too.

Hope you're all ok, and Happy New Year!

Who do I have to report to for the jolly old list today? It isn't pretty...

Oh Ria, that doesn't sound good about your uncle, thinking of you.

I'm going to brave the scales tonight, even though I'm taking my own class and I don't usually weigh in when I'm taking a class incase it effects me lol ie: if I have a gain and am jealous of members who loss (would never happen, but you never know!!!)

Anyway it'll be after 9pm before I get in , who do I pm?

Hiya bee smile

Lovely to have you back smile

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 18:20:44

you're only human FHF, I'm sure they would understand if you did show anything.

I can do the list if you like, if no-one else wants to of course

LOVELY to have you back bee Yaygrin

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 18:22:00

panto was dire. Mum came, Dad stayed at home with uncle (his children/granddaughter too busy, and his "partner" had been with him all morning and needed to go to bed FFS)

more ranting later x

grinningbee Thu 03-Jan-13 18:25:36

Hee hee, thank you. While you're about can you PM me your address please Lady? I shall have something to send you in the next week or so grin

I shall also send you my starting stats in a sec smile

grinningbee Thu 03-Jan-13 18:27:38

Boo (arf) to the Panto being pants. It's rotten when you've looked forward to something.

Rant away - it'll make you feel better smile

Hedgepig Thu 03-Jan-13 20:02:50

Beeeeee great to see you old bean grin.

grinningbee Thu 03-Jan-13 20:18:40

blush Awwww thanks. I'm back properly for good now <puts foot firmly down> Nice to see familiar bods still here. Have we misplaced any other regulars?

There seems to have been so much going on for everyone just lately.

Hedgepig Thu 03-Jan-13 20:20:47

I'm going to stand on the scales and see how much I am over target, wish me luck.

Huffpot Thu 03-Jan-13 20:35:10

grin
Bee Hooray!

Didn't get to WI last night and didn't think to jump on my own this morning

Got 3 hours of body magic in today but then had pizza and icecream with the children sigh

ChocolatesSnowAngel Thu 03-Jan-13 21:14:48

Beeeeee you're back! (huge hug)

who is doing the list? I shall go and break my scales weigh myself and report back smile

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 21:20:51

very nervous at doing the list and getting it right!

TBH, I wasn't looking forward to the panto that much (the whole cast-members-jumping-out-of-the-audience and chance of being singled out fills me with dread), but we won the tickets in a raffle. I thought the boys would enjoy it as something we never do, and mum loves them. Quite funny though - scary/bossy/irriating ex-policeman guy from my TA course was the Dame! <snort>, and it wasn't bad it was just a bit weak in places. Mum (the seasoned panto peformer from the '50s when she was a child - they were made to take part in one with school, but mum did a few years, "touring" local village halls etc) said they should have warmed up the audience with a song in the first few minutes! (am dead impressed - she can still rememeber her lines!)

sorry I digress.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Thu 03-Jan-13 21:24:01

Ria have sent you PM.

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 21:40:13

thanks for PMs, Ihave 4. Any more?

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 23:22:52

last call...

I can't figure out how to pm u on my iPod!!

I lost 2lb. Total 3st 7lb. 7 lb to go before I'm happy.

Must read thread now!!!

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 03-Jan-13 23:37:26

<drum roll>
Ladies, are you ready for the first Day of Doom roll-call of 2013?

This week we have three long-term DoD-ers returning to the fold, and their current/re-start stats are:

Grinningbee 5ft 3, re-starting weight 15st 12.5lb
Hedgepig has a start weight of 12st 0lb
ChocolatesSnowAngel has weighed-in for the first time since 28 November, and has gained 4lb in this time. Total loss is now 1 stone 4.5lb

FairhairedandFrustrated has lost 2lb. Total loss to date 3st 7lb. 7 lb to go...
ladyarwenRia has weighed in today after a 2 week christmas break and has a 1lb loss (and is restarting today from an undisclosed weight, but hopes to remain a steady 5ft 10)

kid has gained 1lb this week

So, lets have a big warm DOD welcome for the returners and restarters, a big Well Done to everyone who Faced The Fear and Weighed In Anyway, congratulations to the losers, and a big round of encouragement-applause to keep all losers, gainers, STS-ers and restarters on the right path til next week's WI.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now