The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

SlimJimBra Fri 14-Dec-12 07:14:48

Ok will do list at 9 this morning when I get to work so there's still time to WI and pm me. C'mon you know you want to... grin

SlimJimBra Fri 14-Dec-12 09:07:45

kid has lost 1lb
ladyria has lost 1lb
slimjim has lost 1lb

A nice uniform list - well done ladies smile

Huffpot Fri 14-Dec-12 09:26:57

well done and a very pretty list. I didnt make my official WI but think I've gained again angry

ladyarwenevenstar Fri 14-Dec-12 11:03:21

wel done alsmile#

kid Fri 14-Dec-12 18:03:15

Well done peeps, its star week so I'm eating biscuits!
My lunch break at work went out the window today, I didn't get one. I am now exhausted and being looked after by my lovely DD.

I gained 1lb!

My llovely aunt died on Wednesday, so it's been quite busy here.

My tooth broke yesterday and have been to emergency dentist today, hate it.

Well done on list all x

kid Sat 15-Dec-12 07:33:08

Very sorry to hear about your aunt fair sad

Huffpot Sat 15-Dec-12 09:06:50

So sorry to hear about your aunt FHF sad

ladyarwenevenstar Sat 15-Dec-12 09:36:58

sorry for your loss FHF sad

ChocolatesSnowAngel Sat 15-Dec-12 19:15:58

FHF really sorry to hear about your Aunt, hope you and the family are ok x

SlimJimBra Sat 15-Dec-12 21:10:46

sad FHF sorry to hear about your aunt.

Aw thanks everyone, she hadn't been in the best of health lately, then had a number of strokes on Wednesday. Such a shame for her family, but she's at rest now.

My weekend wasn't great, but wasn't overly bad either. Am crap at planning these days!!

My tooth has ached since it was filled on Friday!! And have more to get done in Wednesday <sob>

How's everyone (and their bumps) doing??

SlimJimBra Wed 19-Dec-12 15:53:36

Hello ladies, how are we all? Resisting the Christmas temptations?

I gained last night and am probably going to go outside my target this week so I'm following Choc's five point plan from this morning til Xmas eve (except fri evening meal when we're out and Xmas eve evening meal) and hope for some divine intervention at WI on thurs after Xmas. I was going to skip WI after Xmas and WI after new year but as I don't have scales at home I think it would be wise if I knew what the Xmas damage was as soon as possible.

What strategies are you guys implementing for Xmas dieting? Any tips?

Yep, I'm the same! I always attend the weigh in between Christmas and NY cos it helps me not go too OTT!

My weigh-in is tomorrow night and I hope for either a small loss or a maintain.

Have been crippled with pain recently and have had so many dental trips, another one today where I got 3 more fillings. Only good thing is that I haven't been able to eat solids - and the tooth she filled is annoying me now, it's got an edge on it.

My plan for over Christmas is to be right on plan up til Christmas day and boxing day but I have weigh in on Thursday so I'll just try not to have a total blow out. I'm not going to eat sweets or nuts anyway as i'm, afraid of losing these fillings again!!

How's everyone else doing?

SlimJimBra Wed 19-Dec-12 22:05:47

Our group is tues night so WI has been moved to thurs for Xmas and NY - trying to decide if having an extra two days between WIs will halo or hinder, extra days to gain or extra days to lose... Can you tell I'm getting anxious about going over target over Xmas confused

SlimJimBra Wed 19-Dec-12 22:06:55

Halo = help. The only halos this week will be on the angels on the tree grin

kid Wed 19-Dec-12 22:30:02

I'm not doing too well. I am managing okay for breakfast and lunch (when I bother to eat it) but dinner is a bit hit and miss.

I plan to over indulge for xmas day and boxing day but then plan to get back on track. DH wants us both to do some sort of diet in the new year. He is trying to make it sound like he is helping me but he is just being a nuisance as he doesn't think SW works. He calls it one of my 'stupid diets!'
I am going to try and convince him to give it a go for a week and then see how much weight he has lost. For that week, I am going to have to pull out some impressive meals as he won't stick with it otherwise.

It will probably be good to have him doing it too as it will be easier to stick to and harder to cheat, but, I can see it being harder work if I have to plan meals that he will like too.

Huffpot Thu 20-Dec-12 10:11:29

Hi all.
Didnt get to WI last night as my 3 year old wasnt well and screamed from 6.30pm to about 1am and all of 4 us ended up sleeping in our bed...daddy and the 2 year up the top and myself and the 3 year old at the end of the bed for about 5 hours sleep.
He was complaining about his ears so am off to the doctor today to get him checked.

I was cross as had a sneaky peek at the scales and had lost weight sigh

I think the morning sickness and vomitting was a contributing factor

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 20-Dec-12 16:06:18

little tigger-like-bounce a la bee smile

How's all going?

I'm just off to weigh in now!!!! Have made a sw lasagne for tasting!

SlimJimBra Thu 20-Dec-12 21:00:56

who's listing tonight?? Shall I do it again?

SlimJimBra Thu 20-Dec-12 22:19:24

I've only one pm - who else is weighing in today? Or will it just be FHF and me on the list?

kid Thu 20-Dec-12 22:28:16

i missed it today, was a bit of a mad rush with it being last day at school/work. I've missed dinner tonight (had 2 cookies instead) and a glass of wine. Its not looking good for me!
I am going to start exercising soon, thats a fact grin

SlimJimBra Fri 21-Dec-12 08:33:36

Last call for DoD smile

SlimJimBra Fri 21-Dec-12 09:06:33

The Big Fat List

FHF has lost 2lb grin
Huff has lost 1lb grin
Slim has gained 1.5lb sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now