The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

Hedgepig Wed 13-Feb-13 21:55:09

Evening have you been Choc? I just bought the Hairy Dieters cook book, there are some yummy recipes in there.

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 14-Feb-13 21:32:08

it is a good book Hedge, the spanish chorizo chicken is yummy.

Huffpot Sun 24-Feb-13 12:42:26

Just sticking my head in to say hi

I'm being awful with my food - completley in a sod it I'm getting fatter anyway mindset. I would love to balance it but really dont know if that will happen.

Am 18 weeks now so nearly half way smile

ChocolatesSnowAngel Thu 28-Feb-13 13:29:39

ABC

Airways
Breathing
Circulation

Just pushing some air into a dying thread!!!!! Someone get the defib quick!

Back from skiing and pleased to note I have shifted a couple of pounds - well I had when I checked Monday, a lot has happened since then I suppose and yes Hedge I went Phew!

Off on my Sisters Hen weekend tomorrow, lots of Prosecco, Bacardi, Maltesers and other yummy stuff, so not expecting a loss at all next week.
But I have to be a good girl and play nice as the bridesmaid dresses are in and I am 5lb heavier than I was when I was measured for the dress, so that has to go smile

Hopefully there is still someone around to give me a kick to get started (after the weekend of course!)

CLEAR!!!

kid Sun 03-Mar-13 09:38:54

Come on everyone, lets not abandon each other. I'll ignore the fact that I haven't been here for weeks grin

We need to keep going, we can't undo all the good work we've done so far.

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 03-Mar-13 18:14:28

Thank God it didn't flatline I was getting tired with all the CPR.

Hi Kid so glad thread not dead, now we just need a stick to poke the others awake!

Today I am recovering from my Sisters hen weekend and mentally preparing myself to make some changes as from tomorrow, need to do it mind.

Come on, where's Slim to kick my butt!!!!

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 03-Mar-13 18:15:43

How bad is Prosseco syn wise?

kid Sun 03-Mar-13 22:29:10

No idea, but if it was a special occasion I think that counts as syn free!

SlimJimBra Mon 04-Mar-13 07:27:58

Choc - I can't really kick your butt after the past few weeks I've had. I've well and truly fallen off the wagon and not been to group for a month. I'm clinging on to the fact my jeans still do up so hopefully the damage isn't too horrendous but the truth will out tomorrow night!
How's everyone else?

ChocolateBridesmaid Mon 04-Mar-13 08:27:20

Trying to get appointment for Doctor at the moment as the pain in one finger has spread to all of them in 48 hours and my hands and now 4 of my toes!what the hell is all that about!!!

Keep thinking of the extra Easter Eggs I bought on purpose sitting in the spare room, I really must hide them from myself.

Think I need to come up with a new 5 point plan hmmmm

ChocolateBridesmaid Mon 04-Mar-13 08:34:27

Slim, I've not been to group since November, and I refuse to go back with a gain. I know I can do this I have all the knowledge on what to do, I don't need to pay someone to weigh me. I can buy my own stickers if I felt the need to. Just need a kick start or gastroenteritis! grin

SlimJimBra Tue 05-Mar-13 07:37:16

I'm off to group tonight to face the music... FC it's not too bad! Choc I fear you and I might both be five-point-planning this week grin

ChocolateBridesmaid Tue 05-Mar-13 14:03:49

I ate an egg blush

SlimJimBra Wed 06-Mar-13 08:16:16

<ahem> Choc! shock
I need to lose a couple of lbs this week - WI was not good

ChocolateBridesmaid Wed 06-Mar-13 16:18:28

Oh dear, I am too scared to look!!!

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 07-Mar-13 16:50:50

Ok I looked. Anyone else lurking prepared to share?

ladyarwenevenstar Thu 07-Mar-13 17:04:57

hi. delurking also, and also been off the wagon in a big way. Yet again I have not managed to lose any weight and keep it off while my parents were away. I did lose 8lb the first couple of weeks, but I expect it's back on. Struggling with my head, both with food and other stuff.

kid Thu 07-Mar-13 17:35:44

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and have gained 3lb since I last WI. But, I feel like I've lost all of that today with my poorly tummy sad but guess its a silver lining and may help me lose weight. I wouldn't recommend it though.

ChocolateBridesmaid Thu 07-Mar-13 19:28:00

Kid, come and breathe on me I need a kick start again!

So basically we have all gone to pot then.

Enough of the hanging the heads in shame, I have a new plan.

New plan.
1. Stop going to Home Bargains - I always buy a ton of choc there.
2. Eat more fibre.
3. Have a proper filling breakfast
4. Take more yogurts in to work for that 3pm munchtime
5. Say no when offered fat lovely nice treats
6. Think slim.
7. Leave the Easter eggs alone!!!
8. Stick to extra easy and watch the pounds fall off

That should do for now

kid Thu 07-Mar-13 21:09:56

Sounds like a good plan chocolate, think I'll follow suit.
I've only had 1 alpen light bar today, 2 slices of toast and 2 cups of tea. I hate being ill, I am such a bad patient, all I do is moan and tell anyone who will listen how ill I am!

ChocolateBridesmaid Fri 08-Mar-13 09:32:49

B - DD yogurt, grapes, boiled egg
L - pitta heb ham, salad, salad cream 1 syn curly wurly 6 syns
D- ff sausages, mangetout, potatoe with cheese hea

Snack on grapes whilst in work, home is the problem re snacking.

Cupboards are bare until I go shopping though, so power with me as to whether or not I put them in my trolley.

Have hidden the Easter eggs in drawer under DD bed, can't let her know they are there which means I won't have access to them to snack on them.

SlimJimBra Fri 08-Mar-13 18:12:31

I have had no syns today at all (am going out for dinner tonight though, and had 37 syns in last 2 days so not good sad)

ChocolateBridesmaid Sun 10-Mar-13 14:42:47

So how many syns now Slim? Mine are off the chart so not even going there! Chippy chips Friday, bags of small creme eggs etc....not good.

ChocolateBridesmaid Mon 11-Mar-13 08:37:56

Gave self talking to and now currently eating speed food strawberries for breakfast with ff yogurt.

Lunch is in hand as is dinner lots of speed food today.

Need to undo damage done over the weekend.

How are you all getting on???

kid Mon 11-Mar-13 14:48:33

I don't know how I'm going to get back on plan at the moment, I want to and I need to but its a lack of being organised for me at the moment.

Today, I've had:

B: 2 weetabix, milk, coffee
L: Jacket potato, baked beans, carrots, peas.
Alpen light bar, tea
Later, I'll be having D: Chicken with peppers, onions and garlic.

I know thats a mixture of red and green which isn't the best choice but its a last minute put together meal.
If I have some fruit straight after dinner, could I get away with calling it an EE day?

I am too tired to care right now tbh. I do care, but not enough to do anything about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now