The Big Fat List and Days Of Diom (TM) Part X - The one with multiple pregnancies shook up with hen do's, Wedding and a sprinkle of stress!

(518 Posts)
ChocolatesSnowAngel Wed 05-Dec-12 07:19:32

Moving in over here girls, the old pad was a tad crowded!!!

kid Thu 24-Jan-13 14:29:41

DoD today?
who's doing the list?

grinningbee Thu 24-Jan-13 18:37:30

Howdy do!

FHF I'll bung the meatball recipe on sometime. Not tried them yet, but will be making them tomorrow.

Tonight I have in the slow cooker some low fat sausages, a tin of beans, a tin of tomatoes, a chopped onion, beef stock cube and a few slugs of veggie worcester sauce. Going to serve it with some mash.

Who is doing the honours tonight?

SlimJimBra Thu 24-Jan-13 20:51:37

Anyone doing the list today? If not I'll happily compile the vital statistics smile

grinningbee Thu 24-Jan-13 21:47:21

I'm on my phone and can't pm for some reason. I've lost 1.5lb this week, making 8.5lb off so far. Not far to get down into the next stone. Yay grin

SlimJimBra Thu 24-Jan-13 22:14:42

Shall we just do a self-announced WI tonight then, seeing as bee has started that ball rolling anyway?
Slim gained 3lb (over 2 weeks) and is now 1lb over target range sad

I lost half lb to get back into target range.

Total loss 3st 8.5lb just 5.5lb to go til the 4st.

kid Thu 24-Jan-13 22:38:04

I've lost 2lb this week, that takes my total loss to 6lb (in three weeks smile)

ChocolatesSnowAngel Fri 25-Jan-13 08:22:22

Sorry missed weigh in yesterday but weighed this morning and I have stayed the same.

The bridesmaids dresses are coming in March so need to get rid of the 3lb I have gained since I was measured up, dont want any bulges!

Hope you all are well, will catch up on the thread asap smile

Huffpot Fri 25-Jan-13 13:53:30

I have been avoiding the scales confused

Well done on the losses everyone!

Well done everyone smile

How'd consultant go huff? Hope all went your way xx

I've made potato & leek soup (and sampled it) it's lush!! Even if I do say so myself!

Today has been a but carby

B: 2 satsumas, banana & a tub of blueberries grazed on during the course of the morning & 1 black coffee

L: baked potato with beans, onion and hea cheese with salad followed by an apple & a tin of diet coke.

D: spag bol smile

ladyarwenevenstar Sat 26-Jan-13 09:23:20

morning all. Finally found time to WI this morning, and I have also gained 3lb over 2 weeks.

we have snow today so all plans for the day are off. I will have to do minimal shopping at the village shop, (instead of the big tesco shop I had planned) and may hit the church jumble sale for fun! Have a good weekend x

Huffpot Sat 26-Jan-13 20:15:18

Consultant went well despite him not knowing why I was there hmm
I can have a natural delivery again - I was scared I'd have to have a section with the prolapse but apparently that would be a worse option so while dreading labour am very relieved! grin

Good news huff!!

And Ria, here's to a better week!

My Saturday had went AWOL I'm afraid.

Nuff said.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Sun 27-Jan-13 09:41:18

Gave into the pre menstrual cravings last night and am more than a little shame faced today blush

You & me both choc, I feel ill.

Tummy is all achey & sore. I've had brunch today heB bread, bacon, fried egg, 2 low syn sausages (2 syns).

Have only stomached diet coke since.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Mon 28-Jan-13 08:03:31

You poor thing FHF, is that the normal for you? I seem to recall you having a bad time previously too sad

My horrendousness hits every other month, think its a heavy but no pain month for me this time (so far so good!) When its light the pain is just on the stupid scale, think one side must be blocked a bit!

Sunday is always a naughty day as I visit my family and take cakes so today will be a fresh start

B- Fruit, yogurt and boiled egg
L - Pitta (i know its not on list but i'm still classing it as my heb) ham salad with 70% ff salad cream, fruit
D- ff Sausages, mangetout and baked potato with hea cheese on top

How bad is Innocent pure apple juice syn wise? taste wise it was amazing but anything that good has to have high syn value....come on someone scare me into never buying it again (and the pure orange too...|I blame Sainsburys and their darn offers!!!) grin

Innocent orange is 2syns per 100ml do apple would be similar.

Yes, my periods have been horrendous recently. Last one arrived on sun 6th January, which means I've about a week til it's due yet I'm all bloated & sore & so emotional it's unbelievable!

An spending this week with J & had a lovely time with her kids today, 2 beautiful wee imps!!

Food ok!! (stood on scales & they say I gained 3.5lv since Thursday's weigh-in blush so need to reign it in.

B: apple & banana
L: 2 bowls of leek & potato soup
D: cottage pie with loads of extra veg followed by a satsuma, an apple and a plum
HeB : 2 rocky road Hifi lights.

Only syns is in mix for cottage pie 2syns.

HeA milk in 3 coffees today.

How're y'all doing?

Anyone see the ww docu on ch4?

ChocolatesSnowAngel Tue 29-Jan-13 16:24:43

Missed the documentary if its on catchup tv i will look out for it.

FHF Spoke too soon re the pain had an awful night last night. I have noticed that I no longer bloat before hand anymore I think that that is due to giving up the fizzy drinks, i used to go through about 3-4 big bottles of Pepsi Max a week in work, (disgusting I know) but like I say since giving up I just dont bloat. If you are a fizzy addict try for yourself

Liking that syn value for the juice as it is so lovely I really was expecting it to be sky high! smile

I have been horrid today and ate a bubble bar and 3 fig rolls and yes i will be eating the minstrels very soon too, I should feel bad but I NEED chocolate. blush

Hope you all well and are being less naughty than I am grin

You might be on to something there with the fizzy minerals,
I might give that a go!

I've had a just ok day. B: apple. L: 2 wholemeal, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, ham then a banana. Followed by a bit of wheaten blush

Dinner was sw chips, chicken & roasted veg.

Bought doughnuts for the kids today on way home & managed to not eat any smile

ChocolatesSnowAngel Thu 31-Jan-13 09:33:09

Weighed myself this morning, it wasn't pretty, definitely using the star week card grin

Hedgepig Thu 31-Jan-13 11:18:05

Morning all I will weigh later, not expecting too much I haven been SW-ing as I've been feeling so nauseous since my stomach bug. I went to the Drs last night and she think my stomach has been made sore by the sickness so I have anti acid meds for a month to see if that calms things down.

How is you did this week FHF?

I'm glad you got to the bottom of your bloating Chocolate , that us a lot of fuzzy drink

Nothing very exciting happening I'm off for a run tonight (hopefully ). Best do some work

kid Thu 31-Jan-13 21:12:11

I've been trying to drink more water than usual, so I'll try and cut out the diet coke too.
I did wi today, it wasn't great but it was an improvement on earlier in the week so I can't complain too much I suppose.

grinningbee Thu 31-Jan-13 21:45:26

Oh crap!

I just remembered that I offered to do the list <nitwit emoticon>

If anyone wants to pm me, I'll do a list tonight. Sorry for being so late - I've just been playing with a layout for my website grin

grinningbee Thu 31-Jan-13 21:58:59

Or are we doing another self-publishing week?

I'm sorry I forgot blush

SlimJimBra Thu 31-Jan-13 22:01:49

Bee are you doing the list?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now