Standing all day, can I ace extra calories for this on MFP?

(6 Posts)
TalkinPeace2 Mon 03-Dec-12 20:54:13

when I was allowing all my 'activity' calories I singularly failed to lose weight.

Babieseverywhere Sun 02-Dec-12 19:34:21

Have you told MFP you want to lose 2lbs a week ? I ask as it gives everyone who choses that option 1200 calories, as that it as low as it will go.

Tell MFP that you want to lose a 1lb a week and then you can play with the settings and the daily calories will alter.

Movingforward123 Thu 29-Nov-12 18:22:11

I changed my activity level and tried every level of activity and it didn't change my allowance at any point. No matter what I was stuck with 1200 cals sad

Movingforward123 Thu 29-Nov-12 18:20:59

For 60 minutes fishing I would gain 226 calories and I am actually standing for the whole day.

nowwearefour Thu 29-Nov-12 18:20:52

doesnt this come in the 'lifestyle' bit where they work how many calories you are allowed per day?

Movingforward123 Thu 29-Nov-12 18:19:26

I have recently started using myfitness Pal again.

I work I. Retail two days per week and stand/walk slowly all day for 8hours. Can I count this as exercise to earn more calories for the day?

As I have tried inputting standing, it came up with standing and fishing and did for a lot of extra calories for fishing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now