Lost tons of weight but started mainlining chocolate biscuits yesterday ,

(22 Posts)
MrsBucketxx Wed 28-Nov-12 07:32:12

low fat i mean

MrsBucketxx Wed 28-Nov-12 07:31:54

could you not make it with loe fat hot choc but cold iykwim.

toothache is horrid hope you feel better.

FivesAndNorks Wed 28-Nov-12 07:30:34

If you're going to have a binge at least make sure its pure chocolate, not tainted by biscuit smile
You've done so well so straight back on it today. If you're wondering what the point is ask yourself, do you plan to lose the remaining weight? If yes then starting when? Now, or a few days down the line when you've got that little bit more to lose?

Chocolate Nesquik is my poison, am worried will have to hand back my sticker at slimmimg world tomorrow!

Mind you I have had toothache from hell since Saturday and drinking chocolate milk make me feel happy. sad

Vajazzler Wed 28-Nov-12 07:22:45

Pms had me scraping Nutella out of the jar with rich tea biscuits during the night. Lo and behold af arrived this morning.
Well done on 2lbs despite cheesecake episode grin

MrsBucketxx Wed 28-Nov-12 07:17:42

just to let you know even with the cheesecake day i have lost another 2 pounds.

see eat crap lose weight grin

TellMeLater Tue 27-Nov-12 23:40:36

Pms had me munching on the advent calendar chocs and 2 pkts of fruit pastiles and Lemon drizzle cake - I didn't even know I was due on, till the next day - it explained a lot including my stinking mood! Move on, it happens. Well done on the -15lb loss, that's brilliant.

FunBagFreddie Tue 27-Nov-12 22:51:20

Bloody PMS, I binged like a crazy woman yesterday because of it. I'm back on track today and listening to my Paul McKenna CD again.

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:57:21

Snickers are evil

Flumpyflumps Tue 27-Nov-12 18:56:20

Well dOne on the weight loss! I ate my way through a massive pack of snickers not long back and everyone here was v nice saying blip don't dwell on it etc and it's true, good advice!
You can't uneat it so accept a blip, helped me keep calm and not panic about the 5billion calories I'd just shovelled in!

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:52:17

I didn't even enjoy the biscuits! But yess I will start again Tom.

JustFabulous Tue 27-Nov-12 18:51:30

Don't panic.

You enjoyed the biscuits. Start again tomorrow.

I have been trying to lose weight since July and doing really really crap. It is going so slllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. 15lbs off in 4 months but I am telling myself it is coming off and slow off = stays off I hope.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes you just want chocolate/cheese/etc.

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:49:24

Thank you everyone.

Vajazzler Tue 27-Nov-12 18:48:51

Draw a line under this blip and remind yourself of how far you've come. Look at old pictures to remind you how well you're doing and every time you feel like picking, go and do a job. Then you'll be busy grin

MrsBucketxx Tue 27-Nov-12 18:39:48

i did grin i do a food diary on mfp so dont tend to eat anything mindlessly anymore

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:36:27

Did you enjoy it? I think a wee blip over the weekend is ok but the pointless eating is depressing

MrsBucketxx Tue 27-Nov-12 18:34:40

belgium delux choccy one at that. a blip at 1116 calories grin

and pizza and mulled wine blush

wont be suprised if i dont lose anything this week.

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:31:55

Arf @ half a cheesecake.

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:30:49

Yes prob pms. Also a wee bit prone to depression and suspect I might be on the down.

MrsBucketxx Tue 27-Nov-12 18:28:03

yup i ate half a cheese cake on saturday, i nearly died when i checked fat and calories, just made sure i was back on track the next day.

blue2 Tue 27-Nov-12 18:26:11

Why do you think you're doing this? Have you been so deprived of food that your system is looking to claw something back? PMS?

I'd accept what you've done and move on. Don't feel guilty about it. Just a bad day.

Caerlaverock Tue 27-Nov-12 18:24:17

Help me! Bit miserable and stressed but this isn't really going to help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now