i need to change my mindset to loose weight :(

(7 Posts)
Movingforward123 Sat 24-Nov-12 19:57:01

My weight is creeping up and up. I want to be 9staone, as I am only 5.2 f, that will make me a slim size 10.

right now I am 10.4 - 10.6 is in the mornings sad this is the heaviest I have been since being pregnant. I used to be good at dieting and could easily keep on track and loose a stone. Now it seems impossible.

I have got a hyponsis session booked, I know its my mindset that needs to change as right now I just wont commit to a diet.

I keep eating the wrong kind of foods then feel guilty for doing it. help

plaingirly Sat 24-Nov-12 21:56:29

I started my "healthy me" plan a week ago. It is so hard to get and keep motivated! I struggle with my will power especially at work where there are cakes and bacon sandwiches and temptation!

I am 5'2 as but started on Saturday at 13st 2lb. That is my heaviest weight ever but I haven't been slim as an adult.

I have lost 4 pounds this first week but I always want instant results which is why I slip back into bad habits.

TalkinPeace2 Sat 24-Nov-12 23:32:53

try 5:2 Intermittent fasting.
No banned foods
No guilt trips
just control over your life.
And weight loss as a side effect

NotNeeemo Mon 26-Nov-12 22:21:16

Know the feeling sad 5:2 moving too quick for me to work it out!!

TalkinPeace2 Mon 26-Nov-12 22:22:58

read each of Greeneggs opening posts
and the tips and tricks threat
then just give it a go :-)

halfnhalf Tue 27-Nov-12 07:38:31

myfitnesspal has helped me to go from feeling just like you to losing a stone in just over a month. I felt as though I was totally out of control and, while it appeared to be weirdly obsessive to record everything I ate, I was desperate. It has helped me be mindful of what I ate, instead of stuffing myself with crap. I can't recommend it highly enough.

lovelldelores Fri 28-Dec-12 09:41:36

All you need to do is to follow a weight loss program which will help you lose weight effectively. A Weight loss program is mixture of both - a healthy diet and excercise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now