30 day challenge-anyone in?

(128 Posts)
awaywego1 Tue 13-Nov-12 12:46:38

So it's a month now until all my Christmassy stuff starts properly. My work night out is on the 14th. I've been fannying about and not doing anything about this extra weight for the last year and I need to make a start now. I don't have loads to lose-I'm 5.2 and 9.8 but I'm feeling really wobbly and sluggish and all my clothes are too tight. So I'm going to:
1) be healthy eating-under maintenance cals-lots of fruit and veg, more protein and less snarky rubbish.
2) no drinking in the week-recently I've been drinking nightly 1-2glasses of wine and this is no good for mind or body.
3) Some hand weights, sit ups, a walk or the shred daily-this may be tricky as I do have health problems but I will try my best.
Anyone in with their own pre Christmas challenge? smile

Jes33 Mon 26-Nov-12 11:31:10

Hello glad you are all doing so well and had good weekends.

I had a bit of a fall off the wagon - not too bad but a few stodgy dinners and biscuits and very little walking.

Back on a mission today though! Is freezing cold up here but have a big dog walk and about to walk to the shops.

Heres to a successful week!

ankh Mon 26-Nov-12 11:38:48

@McNally: I started last week on Mon so I'm not sure about impressive, read that much of that is lost water when you stop eating carbs. can't feel any difference with clothes, just I'm in a better mood and higher energy, which is good in itself.

anyone else scared of all these xmas parties coming up?

awaywego1 Mon 26-Nov-12 16:21:53

Oh dear..I have just eaten 4 jammie dodgers and a crunchie...may have nosedived off he wagon! sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now