Im a Failure!

(7 Posts)
fran28 Tue 06-Nov-12 22:01:12

So i started the secret diet drops diet...lasted 2 days..3 pounds down( u can lose a 1 pound a day on this) but i was feeling like i was gonna collapse and i have a toddler to look after..god im so weak...i feel like a fool...so now im thinking ..unislim? anyone here do unislim?

exoticfruits Wed 07-Nov-12 07:40:36

Mine never worked until I just changed my eating habits for life. Change them for the whole family.

abcdangel Wed 07-Nov-12 09:05:20

I'm a failure too! And I hate myself. What are the sectret drops?

any diet that leaves you feeling like you are going to collapse is not sustainable, so i wouldn't describe you as a failure, it sounds like the plan itself is daft

exotic is right that you need to look at what you are eating every day for the rest of your life, not something that advertises itself as a quick fix

what is your diet like on an average day (not when you're on a weight-loss plan)?

FurryBootsJen Wed 07-Nov-12 10:33:34

You've been had. Secret Diet Drops is a fraud. You should be able to get your money back by getting in touch with their local Trading Standards - their email address is trading.standards@aberdeenshire.gov.uk

fran28 Wed 07-Nov-12 21:15:09

i did it before..lost 4 stone...put it back on bit by bit...after every miscarriage..had 5 of them...its bread and alcohol...biggest downfall..

i knew secret diet drops was stupid..just wanted to look good fast..dont we all...well lesson learned...haha..well i joined unislim tonight and it is certainly a lot better to try than the drops..hopefully i wont feel such a failure next weigh in..

magicpanda Fri 22-Feb-13 01:15:49

Hi, I have to say that I have successfully lost weight (over 3 stone) on secret diet drops and am delighted. It has actually changed, some days I would go as far as saying, saved my life. I have in no way been conned, scammed or anything of that nature. The diet is strict and like any low calorie diet the first few days are tough - after 4/5 days the product is fully in your system and it's plain sailing from there on. I have successfully maintained the weightloss easily. No one should feel weak/dizzy or anything of that nature on the product and plan unless they have either, not followed instructions, not taken the additional food allowance recommended for the first 7 diet days or has another medical (not diet drop related) issue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now