Week 2 - Little Black Dress Low Carb Bootcamp - check in here for tomorrow!

(891 Posts)
BigBroomstickBIWI Sun 07-Oct-12 08:12:46

We managed to fill the thread before the end of the week, so I'm starting the next one.

Here is the Spreadsheet of Wonderfulness for you to record your weight tomorrow

caramelwaffle Mon 08-Oct-12 06:25:08

Good morning losers.

Well done butterflies and WineGless!

Welcome LRD I'll try and add you to the spreadsheet.

Weighed in: 163.4 - down over 4lbs this week smile

Was back up to a shocking - for me - 12st 5 two weeks ago so downwards and onwards.

Thank you BIWI

wine - thank you. I thought it sounded too good to be true! grin

I was hoping but I have got my yoghurt with cinnamon instead.

caramel - thanks very much.

Congratulations both of you, you must feel amazing! smile

caramelwaffle Mon 08-Oct-12 06:31:42

LRD I've added your name and weight however it is not in alphabetical order; you are just under ZZzenAgain.

Thank you!

sybilfaulty Mon 08-Oct-12 06:44:32

Hi folks

Well done to all the losers. I haven't weighed as I woke up and dranki a pint of water without thinking before I got out of bed, so that might skew things. I'll weigh tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone.

MmeLindor Germany Mon 08-Oct-12 06:45:02

Well done on the weight loss, everyone. <shakes pompoms>

I am using DH's scales, which I suspect may be slightly different to mine, but have recorded my weight - 3lbs down. It would have been more without the airport misstep yesterday, but I am happy with that to start with.

Had omelette with salmon this morning, but need to go shopping cause we have no veg.

Lunch will be Nürnberger Sausages, with some kind of veg. Will have a rake in the freezer to see what we will have for dinner.

Hurrah 3lbs down - and a relief after the late start for me getting going properly. Meals planned for this week so feeling confident for a land slide loss (hmmmm!)

AngieAir Mon 08-Oct-12 06:56:14

Only half a pound down but better than a gain. Have been awake half the night with filthy cold. Might try fasting til dinner (soup) to make up for all the tea+milk I'll be drinking. I can only manage max 2 coffee+creamer day sadly.

hurricanewyn Mon 08-Oct-12 06:57:26

I've weighed this morning & I'm 191!! I can't update the spreadsheet on my phone - would someone mind doing it for me? thanks

I am so pleased though - good luck to everyone else & well done those who have weighed already! smile

butterflyexperience Mon 08-Oct-12 06:59:46

Im up by 2lb's sad
So last week I lost 3lbs altogether..

However my face seems slimer

caramelwaffle Mon 08-Oct-12 07:02:57

hurrican I added your 191. Well done.

butterfly you have lost 3lbs. Well done.

Also MMeL, Angie and MrsHP smile

DIYapprentice Mon 08-Oct-12 07:04:44

I'm a LO-SER!!!! <waves pom poms>

4 pounds down. Not too bad given that I've felt really ill, and haven't done much of anything. (have updated.)

caramelwaffle Mon 08-Oct-12 07:07:09

Well done DIY

Does it feel strange to anyway else, losing weight whilst eating so much? hmmsmile

Ilovemyteddy Mon 08-Oct-12 07:10:28

Well done to all the losers.

I'm a pound up. Will eat more and exercise less

Pufflemum Mon 08-Oct-12 07:15:03

Morning all, I have lost 4lb. Am happy with this as I did fail and have wine this weekend ( had to celebrate a birthday). However I no longer crave sweet things and had no desire to eat the fries and crisps friends ordered whilst we were out together. So all in all a good week. Now if I can loose another 4 lb this week I'll be v v happy.

What is classed as low carb I'm at 14gramsof carbs a day ? Or most of you going for no carbs

DIYapprentice Mon 08-Oct-12 07:25:34

Caramel Even odder when you look for happen to see the calories, and it would be a rather naughty number if you were counting calories!

I've been craving something crunchy, like crisps. I've asked a friend who runs a shop to pick me up some pork scratchings from the cash and carry next time she goes as none of the shops here stock them. Then when the DSs have some crisps I can have some of them and not feel completely left out.

I've wanted other sweet things, but more our of habit than any real cravings. How long does it take to break a habit???!!!

butterflyexperience Mon 08-Oct-12 07:27:58

Ok, just reweighed myself after having gone to the loo ahem
And I'm 9'10, have lost 6lbs last week!!

Whoo hoo!

smile

CakeMeIAmYours Mon 08-Oct-12 07:34:45

<<slinks sheepishly back into thread with tail between legs>>

Point taken re posting about cheating BIWI, if it makes matters any better, in really didn't enjoy it...I had a massive sugar rush and felt horrible for a couple of hours afterwards.

Oh, and no sooner had I put my fork down, the postman delivered me my box of ketostix, just to rub it in, eh?

Anyway, have weighed in this morning and am still 7lbs down on last Monday (have put 2 on since Friday though).

I'm really chuffed, but feel that I somehow don't deserve it IYSWIM?

Feeling really positive for this week, have found lots of lovely lo carb recipes and have fridge full of goodies so onwards and downwards.

Well done to all the losers and maintainers, and I'm sorry I thoughtlessly posted about cheating.

ABitWoozy Mon 08-Oct-12 07:55:27

Have cheated horrifically last week, I'm blaming the hormones blush so I'm actually up 1lb.

Fresh start today though, onwards and downwards!

Jacaqueen Mon 08-Oct-12 08:09:36

Just quickly updating.

I lost 2lbs which I will gladly take.

Bit disappointed in myself because I was more Bootcamp light and I really wanted to stick to it properly.

ForSaletotheHighestBidder Mon 08-Oct-12 08:12:53

3lb down. smile
I'd say its actually more but had a lot of wine on Sat night and am also due my period any moment so that usually pushes my weight up a little bit. So really I lost about 7lb wink!

Well done everyone who has had a successful first week!

BigBroomstickBIWI Mon 08-Oct-12 08:14:40

Morning losers!

3.25lbs down for me. Hurrah! <shakes pom poms as well>

Cake - It's a pretty steep learning curve, this WOE. But that is a fantastic loss, especially given the cheat grin

TheHumancatapult - I thought I'd already answered this question for you? This is * definitely not* a no carb WOE but a low carb way of eating - and I would say that 14g carbs per day is WAY TOO LOW. If you were doing Atkins induction, generally regarded as the strictest phase of low carbing, then you would be eating 20g carbs per day. Please can you tell me what you're eating on a daily basis, as it sounds like you're not eating too much or, at the very least, not eating a sufficiently healthy diet.

Mme - always best to use the same scales - just be prepared (especially if you're not sticking to the plan) for your own scales to give you bad news when you get home. (Hopefully they won't, but ....!)

butterfly - you have lost 3lbs! That is fantastic! Imagine looking at 6 packs of lard. That's the amount you have lost!

Angie hope you're feeling better soon. There's a lot of something around at the moment

LRD Welcome! Glad to see you're doing 6 of the rules - which of the others aren't you doing though? It is important that you follow all of them. Low carbing isn't an especially forgiving WOE (way of eating).

WineGless I'm especially pleased for you, given the awful week you have had [thanks)

BigBroomstickBIWI Mon 08-Oct-12 08:17:27

Oh, and LRD, Waitrose sell a Vanilla Extract which is sugar-free

halfthesize Mon 08-Oct-12 08:17:34

Good morning fellow loosers and well done everyone.

I am down 4lbs grin

Just caught up on thread from yesterday and sorry to hear people are still feeling roughsad BIWI I think it is part of the bug as I seemed to have had same toilet issues even though feeling alot better.

Good luck everyone with your weigh inssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now