Week 2 - Little Black Dress Low Carb Bootcamp - check in here for tomorrow!

(891 Posts)
BigBroomstickBIWI Sun 07-Oct-12 08:12:46

We managed to fill the thread before the end of the week, so I'm starting the next one.

Here is the Spreadsheet of Wonderfulness for you to record your weight tomorrow

halfthesize Mon 15-Oct-12 08:32:07

good morning loosers and well done to those who have lost,

hurricanewyn sorry to hear about your bad daysad

Well I woke up and had a coffee and a pint of water before thinking, so will weigh in tomorrow!! I will be on bootcamp until I have shifted this last half a stone, seems harder now than at the beginning, have decided to drop cheese, yog and cream this week and no booze for me until next night out, which is a good 2 weeks away.

Good luck with weigh inswink

AuntieMaggie Mon 15-Oct-12 08:44:56

Morning ladies.

I walked to the train station with my knickers around the top of my thighs last week - good job I had trousers on or I'd have lost them!

Weighed this morning and I'm up but I think its because I'm really bloated and nauseous and my stomach hurts - I suffer with my stomach anyway and it hasn't been right since my hol. So I've taken a double dose of esomeprazole and had a cup of tea. Will try some yogurt in a bit.

Will weigh again in a couple of days. My trousers are looser though!

Jacaqueen Mon 15-Oct-12 08:50:13

Morning everyone.

I am away for half term but I weighed on Saturday before we left and I was 2 lbs down. I am going to claim that for week 2. Could some kind person update the spreadsheet for me please as I am on silly phone and can't do it.

captainmummy Mon 15-Oct-12 08:57:54

SHit shit shit - I'm up, only .7lb but feel bloated and flabby. My cycle has been wobbly these past few months, I seem to come on every 2 weeks! I get bloated in the middle of the month (whereever that is now, I dunno) so hoping that's what it is (not the red wine I had yesterday)

BigBroomstickBIWI Mon 15-Oct-12 09:03:39
Themumsnot Mon 15-Oct-12 09:06:40

I've lost two pounds. Annoyingly, I weighed a pound less yesterday morning, must have been the forbidden wine last night that put it back up again. blush Onwards and upwards.
How is everybody feeling as we embark on bootcamp lite. I am looking forward to some blackberries today!

tempertemper Mon 15-Oct-12 09:35:50

Woo. Lost 5lbs in 3 days.
Marvellous.

Liveinthepresent Mon 15-Oct-12 09:38:30

Ewan was wondering same thing - also 5 days late.. Felt bloated yesterday so think AF on way.

BigBroomstickBIWI Mon 15-Oct-12 09:39:20

PLEASE CAN YOU MOVE TO THE WEEK 3 THREAD NOW!

Lavendersbluedillydilly1969 Mon 15-Oct-12 12:18:29

Noting what lots of you are saying about being late this month and dont know if lc has an effect on timescale of periods but mine arrived a whole week early out of the blue and with none of the usual bloating or stomach cramps.

NotAgainAndAgain Mon 15-Oct-12 12:20:04

I lost my first 3.5 lb! Not much, but at last a beginning. Hurray! to the s/s!

noddyholder Mon 15-Oct-12 12:26:22

lost 2.4 lbs and had wine so will be stricter this week x

caramelwaffle Mon 15-Oct-12 12:57:18

Quick.

All post on the new 3 week thread instead or BIWI will get you with her big broom stick.

NotAgainAndAgain Mon 15-Oct-12 13:18:32

read about "loveliest veg dish of braised cabbage" and got curious about the recipe 'cause mine was not that exciting. May I please ask a link or recipe? Thanks a lot!

debs39 Mon 15-Oct-12 14:31:41

Need to catch up with posts...but thought I would share my motivation with you all...my DH has been married before and his exW is on facebook..because we have a mutual friend ( a fitness instructor who does a diet and fitness programme ) I keep on seeing posts relating to her weightloss...this drives me insane ( am a tad sensitive and insecure about being 2nd wife) so every time the carbs beckon I have to go on facey to reboot my mojo!!!! Competitive dieting at its best : )

BigBroomstickBIWI Mon 15-Oct-12 17:24:53

AHEM

<waves big stick around>

PLEASE POST ON THE WEEK 3 THREAD FROM NOW ON!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now