NOW or NEVER, NO EXCUSES weight loss part 2

(1000 Posts)
Goldidi Sat 29-Sep-12 14:06:05

We've nearly grown out of the last thread here so i started the new one.

We're all doing different things but we're all here to support each other on the journey. We kick each other when we need it and offer sympathy when that's more appropriate.

Gets the coffee pot on morning everyone

Ok weigh in this week 5lb lost grin

so I made my target mium of 8lb loss including a weekend of where had desert both lunch and dinner And cooked breakfast both days

Going to push it the next two months as away in December like to loose another stone by then So back to working out which seems to be the key thing that I found helps my weight loss and feel better in myself in general . Well till mid afternoon when I could really do with a nap

Well done human - that is fantastic again! You will easily lose that stone before december. All the time the exercise is helping you go for it!

I have lost about a pound and a half but...I haven't visited the toilet in a few days so not disappointed. Considering I had a melt down and ate Friday and Saturday cake and crisps and chips I am amazed.

Total loss of just over half a stone. Am pushing things this week because now I feel like this stone is now achieveable.

Goodluck everyone

Tortoise Mon 01-Oct-12 07:32:55

Morning.
Well done Human.

I've stayed the sane which is quite surprising! I thought I would have gained.

Really going to have to work hard and get back into it this week.

FedUpOfRain Mon 01-Oct-12 07:47:35

Good morning! I've had a 2lb loss this week which brings my total loss up to a STONE!! I think I can notice it too smile
Well done to everyone else has lost this week!

tiggy114 Mon 01-Oct-12 07:59:27

Stayed the same this week. Bit dissapointed as i lost loads last week but at least i havn't gained so better than nothing.

tiggy114 Mon 01-Oct-12 08:00:45

Tortoise, you and me both. I really need to get back in to it too. If only i had the money for lipo!wink

That's good youcan . And tortoise glad you not gained and yup I find there can be a good differance depending when last went

Tiggy

Try and look at it over a month total as that allows for fluctuations depending on time of month and if you has a bad day not noticeable over a month so much so less disheartening it may balance more

I've had a good result 3lb loss since last week so I am now closer to 13 than 14. Not sure I can keep going at that rate but I'd like to be in the 12s in two weigh ins time. Trying to fit in some exercise too, managed swimming once, will see if I cam manage twice this week.

6lb gone. I wish people would notice it. That would be really motivating!

Well done everyone else, even not gaining weight is a big, big achievement. X

I have stayed the same sad

Had a totally shitty week, didn't do any exercise again and AF is on it's way I think sad So I'm fat AND spotty sad

Need to think about the stone I have already lost and get back to it. I've got 2 parties in the next 3 weeks so need to be extra healthy to allow for treats on those days

cantmakecarrotcake Mon 01-Oct-12 09:19:03

Morning. Been absent for a couple of days so it was lovely to find a shiny new thread.

Weigh-in not impressive here. 2lb GAIN! But to be fair I knew it wasn't a good week, I could feel old habits creeping back in. Plus I had a 3-course meal yesterday which hadn't been 'disposed of' (not the first mention of poo I note) when I weighed myself so I may try again tomorrow morning just to get a clearer idea. On the plus side, my mum noticed I'd lost weight so that was lovely.

All those who had a hard week - let's get back to it this week and see some benefit.

Well done human and the other losers. You will be our inspiration for next week.

ICBINEG Mon 01-Oct-12 09:43:28

Hi there all.

So my first official actual Monday morning weigh in!

it is: 12st 9lb.

Which means 2 things:
1) I think may scales may be on the fritz because that would mean a 3lb loss since wednesday (even though I have not entirely got back 'on message' since hols.

2) If it is right then I have lost 1st since the start of the thread!! (only 3 and change to go then - blah blah focus on the positive EG, focus on the positive!)

So what were those non-food treat ideas again?

ICBINEG Mon 01-Oct-12 09:51:20

JDFW I know what you mean about the no-one noticing....supposedly I lost a stone in 6 weeks....shouldn't I look (or feel) different?

hmmm I guess it is only 7% of my body mass...

well I will bloody feel and look different if I keep it up and lose the rest!!

<fighting talk>

ICBINEG Mon 01-Oct-12 09:55:00

fedupofrain hah I see you also got to the magic 1st this time smile...so what are you going to treat yourself with?

Icbing

Was not till almost 4 stone gone that anyone noticed sad

But did the yeah I must of am not sharing about diet otherwise it be oh another one yeah yeah . But not many commented but hoping another stone or two and they will notice more

This time im doing for me no one else . Found what is working for me , for now

Remember ladies others might not notice bit we all will on here Even 1/2 lb or staying same is good and if we fall then we get up again with a helping hand or a kick up the arse at the same time wink

I suppose I have only lost 2.9% of me so probably only lost something the size of my big toe!

Treats, mine are all beauty related, home manicures, face packs, long baths etc.having my hair cut tomorrow so will definitely feel good this week.

If you need a visual go look at a block of lard even 500 grams and think wow lost that amount of fat from my body .

cookieowner Mon 01-Oct-12 10:52:14

HI everyone
Ive lost another 2lbs so thats 11 altogther so far and ALSO im under the 13 stone mark at 12st 13
So pretty pleased with that
Well done everyone else , and remember any weight loss every week will add up so like someone else said look at the whole picture!
And keep at it

ICBINEG Mon 01-Oct-12 11:01:28

More like a foot I would think JDFW smile

I loved the bit on Hairy dieters when they showed them the pile of lard blocks equivalent to their weight loss. I wanted to find pictures of that kind of thing but embarrassingly started to salivated over some of the images involving lardy food that got returned...

Does anyone know of a web resource for visualizing the weight you have lost?

<is probably being pathetic but could use the motivation on a crappy monday morning>

xxxresixxx Mon 01-Oct-12 11:24:48

10st 13 here so 1lb loss. I looked at my Ww loss chart from this time last year and I was 11st 1. I want to be 10st 7 by 4th Dec and when I checked what I was at that time last year I was 10st 7.5 so is totally doable! I plan on giving myself a hair treatment tonight and doing my nails as a non food reward :-)

cantmakecarrotcake Mon 01-Oct-12 11:40:51

Well done again to the losers. Overall I think we're all heading in the right direction even if some of us haven't had the best week.

Struggling today as DH and I had a rough night with DD - we've been awake on and off since 3am. I swapped my usual decaf tea for caffeine this morning, but my body's still craving pick-me-ups. I'm sat here with a Highlights hot choc and a 2-finger kitkat enjoying a bit of peace and quiet while DD naps. I fear starting on the sweet stuff this early in the day will open the flood gates for the rest of the day.

Might join DD in her nap, I feel jet lagged.

Tee hee human, ICBM agree visualisation is very effective, but lard makes me thing of my late granny's chips, the best chips I have ever had. I've never bought lard but certainly my mum/ grans cooking with it was wonderful.

<dreaming of Yorkshire puddings>

So instead of thinking of lard I shall be thinking of all the nasty bags of sugar I have lost and try not to think of apple crumble

Well done cookie you are where I would like to be in two weeks, under 13st.

tortoise well done staying the same. THAT is an achievement for us all. We are learning normality and normal eating patterns. I have a good feeling about you this week <mystic Meg> - I think you are going to do well wink

FedUp <cheers> well done a STONE. <shakes hand> You are doing what you said you would. Well bloody done. You look thinner even from here grin

tiggy& This is your week too...male a concerted effort (if you feel up to it) to achieve a loss. Make a good start this week again and next week will be easier. Stay by me my love...I am going for it this week too smile

jonny I am in the same position, I am just above 13 now and am striving to see a 12 in the next two weeks!! <crosses fingers> GAME ON!

ICB You superstar - you are doing brilliant ans can see you too have lost weight...your typing is different envy You must have thinner fingers grin

cookie Well done on achieving that 12!! A wonderful number...but 11 is better wink Well done. jonny and I are at your heels.....smile

resi sounds like you are doing well too - so pleased with everyone!!!! Well done thanks

carrot do what you have to to get throught he day. Then stiff upper lip and take the bull b the horns....just don't go mental. Maybe 2000 calories today will suit just fine.

WELL DONE

tortoise well done staying the same. THAT is an achievement for us all. We are learning normality and normal eating patterns. I have a good feeling about you this week <mystic Meg> - I think you are going to do well wink

FedUp <cheers> well done a STONE. <shakes hand> You are doing what you said you would. Well bloody done. You look thinner even from here grin

tiggy& This is your week too...male a concerted effort (if you feel up to it) to achieve a loss. Make a good start this week again and next week will be easier. Stay by me my love...I am going for it this week too smile

jonny I am in the same position, I am just above 13 now and am striving to see a 12 in the next two weeks!! <crosses fingers> GAME ON!

ICB You superstar - you are doing brilliant ans can see you too have lost weight...your typing is different envy You must have thinner fingers grin

cookie Well done on achieving that 12!! A wonderful number...but 11 is better wink Well done. jonny and I are at your heels.....smile

resi sounds like you are doing well too - so pleased with everyone!!!! Well done thanks

carrot do what you have to to get throught he day. Then stiff upper lip and take the bull b the horns....just don't go mental. Maybe 2000 calories today will suit just fine.

WELL DONE

This thread is not accepting new messages.