The slimming world thread!

(182 Posts)
Xroads Sat 08-Sep-12 19:08:23

I've just joined slimming world, today is day 2.

Please can all those who have joined please come along and share your experiences, what you have eaten today, goals and cheer each other on?

I did ww 4yrs ago and lost 3.5 stone, this time I'm aiming to lose about 1.5 stone by christmas.

Today I've eaten a huge fruit salad and natural yogurt breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and I'm having jacket potato, salad and steak for dinner followed by all my syns on alcohol with dh as it's our wedding anniversary this week.

Lynt Mon 26-Nov-12 20:54:35

Hi can you post you meal plan. I would put a smiley face from the smileys list but don't know how. I'm as rubbish with technology as I am planning meals lol.

Lynt Mon 26-Nov-12 20:55:11

Hi can you post you meal plan. I would put a smiley face from the smileys list but don't know how. I'm as rubbish with technology as I am planning meals lol.

AmberSocks Mon 26-Nov-12 21:06:39

I have lean bacon,poached eggs,tomatoes,mushrooms,baked beans and a piece of toast for breakfast a few times a week,the other days i have just eggs on toast or an omelette,i dont like cereal and it doesnt fill me up at all so i always have something big,but i try not to have bacon every day because of the salt.

minibmw2010 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:43:12

Have been doing this at home on my own for a few weeks using the online diary tracker. So far I'm about 4lb down, still about 2st to go. I find good breakfasts are fried egg (with fry light), bacon, baked beans and one slice of toast. Cereal days I just stick with bran flakes & banana. Good lunches are omlettes and salad. Dinners I struggle with a bit more. I tried steak & frites tonight, but cut my chips too thick so they took a lonnnnnng time to cook, definitely didn't look how they do in the Slimming World calendar smile. Good luck all !!!

Lynt Wed 28-Nov-12 07:43:44

I found that with the chips, theirs look crispy mine are like long hard roast potatoes. I find lunch hard because I'm at work so cooking isnt an option but we do have a microwave any ideas??

minibmw2010 Wed 28-Nov-12 08:17:16

A friend suggested the Batchelors Pasta n Sauce sachets done in the microwave. Free if you use water or you have to allow for a few syns if you use milk/butter. Also said she takes in jacket potatoes and beans. Hope that helps.

2much2lose Thu 17-Jan-13 12:10:43

I take free noodles, prawns and batchelors individal frozen veg packs warm them up individaully and then mix together. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now