Thread 10 already for the Paul McKenna's Paulettes, losing lbs with No Pain! No Pain!! and Definitely No Calories, No Syns, No Humiliation. Come and Join In To Lose Weight With Supportive Friends!

(982 Posts)
Solo Sat 30-Jun-12 16:03:34

Welcome to thread 10 of the Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin weight loss system.

The Golden Rules that will aid you on your journey with our like minded support system are:

1. Eat what you WANT
2. Eat when you are HUNGRY
3. Eat CONSCIOUSLY
4. STOP eating when you are satisfied and full

This weight loss system is about re-educating your body; learning to listen to it and in doing so losing weight and inches. So forget diets; they may work for a while, but they aren't permanent solutions. This is a new way of living for your brand new life!!

The Paul McKenna system really works and is easy to maintain.

I've C&P'd our previous threads links as they are helpful.

Here are the book choices on AMAZON which is all you need to get started! they aren't compulsory, but they do help! it's something to refer to and listening to the cd's can really focus you.

This is the tapping technique EXPLAINED - this can be useful to combat cravings.

You don't have to buy the book and CD, but we have found that they do help and somehow they keep you on track, so it would probably be a good investment and will cost you far less than a couple of trips to WW or SW meetings, so do consider having them in your life.

Please feel free to join us, whether it's 10lbs or 10 stones you want to lose.
We are friendly, supportive and successful, but we're not hungry OH NO we're not!!! so come on in and start living your new life today!

ppeatfruit Sat 01-Dec-12 20:28:07

On Discovery smile It's an interesting programme I've not seen before.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 01-Dec-12 20:30:03

I can't find it on Virgin sad

ppeatfruit Sat 01-Dec-12 20:35:48

We've got sky maybe its not on Virgin . It's a show about what excess fat does to the body they're doing open heart surgery on an obese person and an obese family are watching shock

ppeatfruit Wed 05-Dec-12 09:26:48

WAKEY WAKEY EVERYBODY grin grin How are you all?

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Wed 05-Dec-12 09:35:01

Morning pp!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 09:40:13

Rude awakening!

Morning all. I am a bit under the weather sad boo. Suspect just overworked and caught d&v from work (what fun) so havingafaithbaby few days on the down low at home. Weighed myself today, I've lost 2lb! So currently 2lb lighter than when I got pregnant! Trying hard to eat more and of the right stuff. Tesco order coming today.

In other news, the house is beautifully decorated for Christmas. Can't compete with the neighbours though, they go all out! We have agreed to buy some more nice stuff in the sales for next year. Considering this time last year our house was blankened by smoke, we're just happy to be at home and get it decorated! grin

ppeatfruit Wed 05-Dec-12 09:57:32

Morning Thedoc smile.

Horrid to have D & V when pg. you have my sympathies. IMO keeping up with the neighbours is a really bad idea it leads to the FR. people having loads of tasteless disco lights all over their houses !!Having I just noticed your change of name sweet! We're coming over the pond to join DD2 for Christmas so I'm not sure how many dex there are going to be here. grin

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 10:07:54

That's what they have! We just have the tree, icicle lights at two windows and a string of lights of the garage grin. Honestly I think I'd be a lot worse if I wasn't on regular codiene!

Yes I decided to NC at 12 weeks!

ppeatfruit Wed 05-Dec-12 11:12:59

Yours sound nice and Christmassy! grin IMO disco lights don't have a great deal to do with Xmas! Camomile is a great detoxifier and calmer for the stomach also is completely safe!

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Sun 09-Dec-12 01:26:21

Just dipping in to say hello. In lots of pain and stressy right now. Doing my best to lose some weight...lost 3.5lbs this week.

Hope you have all voted for me in the nc comp!

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Sun 09-Dec-12 21:42:30

Ooh well done on the weight loss solo, that's ace!

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Sun 09-Dec-12 21:49:33

Great work solo and quality NC! Like mine?! smile

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Mon 10-Dec-12 00:00:44

Cool! HALF smile

I'm hoping to lose at least 2lbs a week.

Hi everyone,

I am finding it hard to load this thread because of its size, so I am not ignoring you all, honest, just might only be able to pop in every now and then.

Was gutted when I got on the scales this morning and found that I had put weight on!!! I have not got a clue how that has happened, honest!! Nothing different from the last 4months!! confused Maybe they were wrong last time and I had not lost as much as I thought. Anyway, nothing I can do but carry on and see what happens for next time. sad

ppeatfruit Mon 10-Dec-12 16:38:18

Hello wensolo and hello everyone grin Sorry what do we have to vote for? Congrats on 3 and a half lbs.

Positive I find the weight goes on IF I eat past 8pm late at night and IF I eat avocadoes grin .

GoodKingWenSOLOslas Mon 10-Dec-12 22:56:04

The Christmas namechange pp <sulks> too late now though!!

PA don't panic smile just carry on.

I will make a new thread very soon.

Thanks PP and Solo and well done on the weightloss, too.

Panic is over. Before bed last night (It is now morning again here) I had started AF. First one in over 4 months, but that explains the gain, I think. I have always had bad water retention during my period and when I knew what my body was doing I would never weigh myself around that time, so I am now hopeful that next time I will be back on track. I had a mirena coil put in before we came here which has been absolutely wonderful. No periods or feeling crap in this heat!! grin

I still need to lose a little more before I will be able to buy clothes here. All Cambodian clothes are made for people 5 foot tall and a size 8!! No, with no stretch of the imagination will I be a size 8, but some places do bigger and I think I will fit with another stone or so off. Desperately need new clothes now, though as the ones I arrived with literally fall off me. Yesterday I tucked my trousers under my bra strap blush to keep them up.
I did bring one pair of smaller trousers that I had hoped to fit into before we fly home in June, but even they are too big now. A nice problem to have, though!!

Before bed last night we had our first proper cheese in 5 months. It was divine!!! (a normal bit of cheese that would cost about £3 in the UK would cost over £12 here and tastes like plastic!!) But we were so excited to see this cheese on sale we treated ourselves. me, DH and DS are regretting it this morning because we have all had a terrible night's sleep! Nightmares and tossing and turning. We all look like death warmed up this morning!!! hmm

Have a good day everyone.

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Tue 11-Dec-12 10:03:08

Well that explains it PA. Time to go shopping! I bet people you see during this visit will really notice a difference!

It's my '20 week scan' today. (I'm actually 21 now). I'm actually a bit nervous about what they might find in a 'its been too good to be true' way but there's definitely a wriggly baby in there! I'll let you know how I get on smile

Oh I hope everything goes well today OCome. I have another 6 months before we fly back. sad

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Tue 11-Dec-12 11:33:18

Think how shock everyone will be by then! Something to aim for!

Off to DNephew's nativity play before scan which will distract me pleasantly! grin

ppeatfruit Tue 11-Dec-12 12:54:47

Oh I see solo sorry! This thread had slipped off my IAM ON list! it's fine grin

How about on the new thread put something like " DO NOT IGNORE THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT EASILY AND NATURALLY "COS IT"S HOW WE ALL SHOULD EAT!!!AND IT WORKS!!!!

Only mentioning Paul MC on the inside, IFYSWIM !!

Don't mean to be pedantic, but please put "lose weight", not "loose weight", sorry PP. Otherwise you will have the pedants on us like a rash!! grin

ppeatfruit Tue 11-Dec-12 15:12:59

If it means that much to you grin I tend to go with the "spelling is evolving in the same way as the language evolves" philosophy, we none of us spell as Shakespeare did do we?

But I see that Solo got the losing thing correct even if she had spelt consciously wrong the Ist time and (I admit) I DID notice that!

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Tue 11-Dec-12 22:44:33

It's a girl! (Er she thinks!). One healthy, wriggly baby! So, so happy grin

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Tue 11-Dec-12 23:11:42

Yay Faith, happy wriggly baby-girl-maybe!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now