HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Wed 20-Jun-12 17:51:42

Level 3 of shred done so that's about 50 mins in total tho obv two sessions hmm

Two days til weigh in hmm

luckoftheirish Thu 21-Jun-12 11:27:56

Shred level 3 with dd2 too helping smile express pump later and hopefully followed by pt session smile

I am the only one posting sad feeling lonely sad

SizzleSazz Thu 21-Jun-12 14:29:20

Sorry LOTI, i am here, but not keeping up with posting or your level of exercise. Calm down will you? grin

Yesterday - 1.5k run, 1hr circuits, 10 mins powerplate
Today - 5k bike, 1hr pilates

Oh, and yesterday I hiked walked to the pub (about 1.5 miles) and then had 3 pints of cider. oops blush

Weigh in tomorrow will not be too pretty.

luckoftheirish Thu 21-Jun-12 16:09:18

Lol sizzle grin well done on the exercise and your scales will help make you lighter than ever grin

Exercise is the only thing keeping me sane with grumpy dds smile

luckoftheirish Thu 21-Jun-12 20:27:41

Express body pump and the hardest pt of my life!! 30 mins of boxing, running, planks and burpees, legs were like jelly at the end smile

SizzleSazz Fri 22-Jun-12 08:09:43

+1 to 10.5.25

Ok with that after midweek cider fest grin

Sorry been awol again blush

I have actually been pretty good on the low carb front but all to no avail as am +1 this week <sigh> 4 weeks till holidays...

luckoftheirish Fri 22-Jun-12 08:42:26

Unbelieveable p***ed off no change sad

Have been so good, drinking litres of water, low carbing, exercising every day, no alcohol, getting a really good sweat on and nothing sad

I have lost an inch off waist and thighs but feel really heavy iykwim angry

Welcome back fjorny smile

Sizzle still within your zone so that really good particularly with your cider fest grin

SizzleSazz Fri 22-Jun-12 11:30:45

We missed you Fjorn sad. Well done on the food - are you msnagong to fit in any exersazzes?

Loti - an inch off is brilliant! The weighty feeling is those toned and honed muscles. You have a fab bikini bod, do please don't stress about the hols. X

1k run, 1hr circuits, 5 mins powerplate.

Off for a weekend away with the girls so will reverse all the good done grin

luckoftheirish Fri 22-Jun-12 11:44:43

Well done sizz and have an amazing time grin

You have been missed fjorny smile

30 mins spin followed by 30 mins pt.. So stuff and achy now smile need to try and keep it up this weekend so will be shredding due to poorly dds and no dh hmm

SizzleSazz Fri 22-Jun-12 17:55:10

I have started the weekend by eating chips with the DD's. Good start eh? grin

Hope Dd's are feeling better LOTI and are fighting fit in time for your trip.

luckoftheirish Fri 22-Jun-12 18:51:34

I may have to have some form of alcohol tonight as both dds are sporting temps again <sigh>

luckoftheirish Sat 23-Jun-12 10:33:26

Shred level 3 done smile and no alcohol last night smile

onanightlikethis Sat 23-Jun-12 16:44:29

So I did mon- thurs with no wine. Scales say 3lbs off. Takes me to 10.1 feel so much thinner and toned doing the 30 ay shred . Today I did spin 45 mins, then 5k run, then 1 hour pt. Phew. No exercise tomorrow.enjoy!
Oh loti- well done on level 3 shre

luckoftheirish Sun 24-Jun-12 08:52:44

Wow dig you must be super fit!!! I struggle to do 1/2 pt after spin, let alone and hour and a run!! Respect!!

Level 3 of shred completed in whilst dds were watching tv in my bed smile

luckoftheirish Mon 25-Jun-12 12:23:27

1/2 hr pt and level 3 of shred done smile

1hr of body pump tonighthmm

Scales just not moving sad I HAVE got to be getting fitter tho? Right?confusedhmmgrin

onanightlikethis Mon 25-Jun-12 16:22:10

Hi loti- I was like Forrest gump today, went for a run that turned into 12k! Really easy run and I felt great. Even better then I did level 3 30 day shred!!

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Mon 25-Jun-12 20:25:48

loti Are you not losing weight because you don't need to? What is your BMI?

I'm still here. Still eating terribly and not exercising. Someone at work today called me skinny, and I don't know why as I have put on a stone in the last nine months. I think they think I'm still the same as I was last year because I wear things where you can't really tell what my body looks like. I am recycling the same few clothes as my other clothes don't fit, and I REFUSE to buy bigger clothes as that's a slippery slope to just getting bigger.

I did Paul McKenna for three days and I lost four pounds, but then I just started eating emotionally again and I dread getting on the scales as I can tell I've put weight on. It's like I can't get into the frame of mind where I want to look good because I know it will make me feel good, because I don't feel good. It's a vicious cycle. confused

luckoftheirish Mon 25-Jun-12 20:28:54

My child please be kind to yourself during this very stressful time (hugs)

Body pump done and man it was a killer!!

Dig as always in awe envygrin

luckoftheirish Mon 25-Jun-12 20:29:57

My child forgot to say that I am 10lbs heavier than I was 9 months ago sad so I need to get it off!!!

luckoftheirish Tue 26-Jun-12 14:09:58

1hr hard core pt session smile

Had measurements done again a month in, have lost 6cm from waist,6cm from thigh, have gained 1cm on butt and 2cm on hips, apparently my butt has lifted hence the gain on hips hmmconfused

However no movement what so ever on scales sad

SizzleSazz Tue 26-Jun-12 18:39:15

Wow, you are sculpted LOTI grin

MyChild - hang in there - the vibe WILL return. xx

Digbert - OMG, you are like wonderwoman!! Well done.

I have stuffed everything possible over the weekend and not brilliant so far this week. I can't even make circuits tomorrow as i have a meeting. Ho hum. Maybe Thurs grin

luckoftheirish Wed 27-Jun-12 14:40:58

45 mins spinning done smile class was an hour long which I didn't realise blush had to leave as had appointment for dd!

SizzleSazz Wed 27-Jun-12 18:30:20

Having a REALLY bad day. wine started.

luckoftheirish Thu 28-Jun-12 16:29:56

Sizz hope today is better?

45 min spin done, no weigh in as was still the same a few days so unlikely to change blush

Off for weekend away Tom grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.