HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Fri 13-Sep-13 11:01:07

Well done fjorny smile

The scales were not my friend this morning +2 on yesterday why why why?? Pretty much exact the same as the day before, drunk the same and exercised the same. Not a happy bunny hmm

Anyway first school run walked and 3.10 km on treadmill mostly running. Exhausted now and look like this blush

SizzleSazz Fri 13-Sep-13 20:22:02

LOTI I was up 2 this morning - ok it was down to a small glass of red and a packet of crisps at the pub, but they were within calories so is just a blip. I'm on the long game here smile. Didn't let the +2 get to me and have been good today too. Here's hoping for the weekend.....

Well done on the solid loss Fjorn, especially when feeling poorly.

Nice work on the treadmill LOTI. Don't stress about scales - you might just need a poo grin

luckoftheirish Fri 13-Sep-13 20:28:34

You are a positive one sazz smile

SizzleSazz Fri 13-Sep-13 21:25:20

I sound like a bloody saint hmmgrin

Sadly nothing further from the truth......

SizzleSazz Sat 14-Sep-13 07:55:59

Yay, back to 11.0 smile

Have friends coming for dinner/stay so will be as good as I can probably pretty lousy once the pre dinner nibbles make an appearance

SizzleSazz Sat 14-Sep-13 14:32:03

So far so good. Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon brekker and cabbage soup lunch....

luckoftheirish Sat 14-Sep-13 16:41:48

Well done sazz keep it up smile

I didn't bothered weighing in this am challenging sazz's positivity grin

Went to gym and 1km on cross trainer and 3.65km run/walk thankfully mostly running and hopefully starting to get my mojo back smile

SizzleSazz Sun 15-Sep-13 07:27:11

Sounds great LOTI smile

Scuppered by tortilla chips and lasagne for tea, but no pudding etc. will try and reign in today - roast chicken for lunch so will just try and resist the roasties not easy

luckoftheirish Sun 15-Sep-13 10:35:03

Sounds like you didn't do a bad job last night sazz smile

Home treadmill today of 3.3km and only about a minute in totall of walk/v slow jog so pleased smile

Enforced home day today due to no car/kids had full on day yesterday/dd2 full of cold but I have already opened and closed the fridge a 100 times today looking for something <sigh> going to be a long day!

SizzleSazz Mon 16-Sep-13 06:58:18

Great regular exercise there LOTI. Hope you ate well the rest of the day

Not very good yesterday. Porridge for breakfast and a HUGE lunch! So stuffed I had a packet of crisps for tea hmm

11.1.5 this morning....

luckoftheirish Mon 16-Sep-13 08:07:28

Sazz that is still 1.5 down on last Monday <challenging positivity> grin

Only a paltry 0.25 down on Friday. Need to mix my foods up a bit I think and hoping to get on the treadmill at some point today

luckoftheirish Mon 16-Sep-13 10:43:17

School run done

35 mins walk/run 3.5km straight run. 0.25 walk then another 1km run and 0.65 walk run. Just tracking it on here so ignore my waffle. A very sweaty Betty now tho smile

Morning all smile

+3 today, oops! Didn't go crazy at the weekend though so hoping it's the booze & will wee it out today grin

SizzleSazz Mon 16-Sep-13 15:26:48

Down is better than up LOTI!

Managing a fast day today. Will try and run tomorrow....

SizzleSazz Mon 16-Sep-13 15:28:29

Hey Fjorn - good to hear not such a bad weekend. Onwards and downwards this week smile

SizzleSazz Mon 16-Sep-13 21:10:58

test

SizzleSazz Mon 16-Sep-13 21:12:40

Huzzah - posting is back on my pooter!

Been fairly good fast today. Not sure what I will do tomorrow lol

How has your fast been Fjorn? Are you feeling any better?

SizzleSazz Tue 17-Sep-13 06:45:40

Back down to 11.0. Need to get below this week to really make any progress whatsoever....

luckoftheirish Tue 17-Sep-13 07:57:56

Well done sazz smile

What do you guys eat on a fast day or is it nothing at allshock might need to try it to mix things up!

Another 0.25 down god it's slow!!! Amazing how one can put on 2lbs overnight and then take forever to come off lol

Dd2 has I think tonsillitis not even back to school two weeks hmm so as I still have no car,have to walk them both to school drop dd1 off and then try and get to doc. Dd2 is suppose to go to art club after school so is determined to go back to school when we have seen doc. Love her determination smile however I think prob not which means unlikely for me to go running today hmm

Sorry for long and boring post grin

Hey loti sorry to hear DD2 is poorly again, hope the doc can sort her out so you can get running!

sazz hope you manage a run too, and well done for undoing weekend excess already!

I wasn't fasting yesterday, just eating less, only got one off so still +2 on Friday but have period so hopefully a bit of bloating going on there. Today is a fast day (already hungry!) so will be eating nothing, just drinking tea, until tea time when I'll have about 100g of chicken breast shredded up in a big salad.

SizzleSazz Tue 17-Sep-13 14:45:20

As I understand it from here, a fast day should be c. 1/4 of your TDEE, so for me just under 500 calories.

Yesterday was about that and I had a yoghurt for breakfast, strawberries/grapes for lunch and a roast chicken leg for dinner. Sounds like Fjorn is doing more of a fast fast than me grin. I am trying to eat only about 1200 calories on the remaining 3 week days and then not monitoring too much at the weekend. Time will tell if this will work or whether I have to go to my known success formula of 7 days at 1200 cals.

Sorry to hear about DD2 LOTI. I have not been out for a run as it is peeing it down. I have cleaned the house though so that must count as some exercise!

luckoftheirish Wed 18-Sep-13 07:09:28

Lol I am not sure I could manage on that little a day grin

I am having soup for lunch every day at the moment and big salads for tea with lots of fresh veggies. Am stiring well clear of any bread/cracker products but do succumb to a bit of chocolate!

Dd2 has tonsillitis so unlikely to be back at school today poor love so no running again hmm another 0.25 down lol

SizzleSazz Wed 18-Sep-13 07:17:00

0.25 down too here LOTI. I don't think somehow that I will be losing 1.75 overnight to get to 2lb off this week. Really need to do some exercise. Feel really blobby too for some reason hmm

LOTI - your food is sounding very healthy and remember that a little of what you fancy does you good smile

Well I love fasting, am down 3.25 on yesterday shock so down 1.25 on Friday smile from being over 13 I am back under 12 7 (by a whiisker) half a stone gone, two to go...

loti hope dd feels better really soon, tonsillitis sucks sad

sazz your plan sounds v sensible and similar to mine, although I know I need to retrain my weekend eating too as tend to constantly graze on carby stuff. Am very much a once-i-start-i-can't-stop kind of person which is why I prefer to eat nowt till teatime on a fast day!

SizzleSazz Wed 18-Sep-13 11:07:25

Well done on your 1/2 stone Fjorn; you're doing brilliantly smile

1k run, 1hr circuits, 5mins powerplate. Very sweaty grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.