HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

SizzleSazz Fri 28-Jun-13 08:41:55

Evens. Grrrr.

However I am about 4.5 off pre cabbage soup in 1.5 weeks so need to keep that in mind.

Trying to keep focused over the weekend will be the challenge as not buoyed on by recent losses. I do FEEL much better though which is great smile

How did you get on today Fjorn?

Am -1.5 on the week, not too shabby smile so 12 3 today but still a looong way to go. Feeling rather queasy today, DS has got a vomiting bug <ewww> so hoping it's just psychological but if not that should lead to another lb or two off...

Bugger re evens sazz but yay for -4.5 overall. Usually the cabbage soup loss goes pretty much staright back on doesn't it? So that's a massive high five for you really!

Oooh loti one more day! Are you too excited to eat???

luckoftheirish Fri 28-Jun-13 10:30:18

-0.75 smile stressed to hell but getting there slowly smilesmilesmile well done on losses fjorny smile

Sazz 4.5 is v good going in on 1.5 weeks smile

luckoftheirish Sat 29-Jun-13 06:56:54

Hope you have managed to swerve the bug fjorny and ds feels better soon.

Hope you had a fab time at the ball sazz smile

Well today is the day smilesmilesmile hoping everything goes well but as there is nothing I can do about anything now I am determined to go with the flow gringringrin

loti you look absolutely stunning in your photos smile hope you have a fab time in Vegas!

Sort of swerved the sickness, just been feeling queasy and rumbling tummy but with no actual vomming. Only drank one night of the weekend shock but all the bread = +6 or +7 yesterday shockshock

Did another fast yesterday and back down to a slightly less horrifying +3.5 today.

SizzleSazz Tue 02-Jul-13 13:30:42

Oops. Is all I can say about the weekend so dont feel too bad fjorny grin. Back on it since yesterday so I might brave the scales tomorrow....

Awesome pics as Fjorn said - you slim, willowy fox you smile

SizzleSazz Wed 03-Jul-13 08:19:08

+1 on last fri at 10.11.5. Not too bad I suppose but a net loss by Friday might be optimistic!

We still have 48 hours, anything is possible!!!

I am still +2 but that's OK considering how +++ I was on Monday! Got my period so hoping to avoid the carb craving which usually accompanies it, and a fast day tomorrow might just get me down a bit on the week. Already had a brioche with jam though blush

SizzleSazz Wed 03-Jul-13 18:13:47

Been good today and Dh away so will have soup and salad for tea smile

SizzleSazz Wed 03-Jul-13 21:34:50

Oh, and I bought 2 dresses today which need me not to have lumps and bumps so pressure on from there too grin

SizzleSazz Thu 04-Jul-13 08:24:25

-0.25 hmm

Need to do some exercise.......

-0.25 a good start though sazz! I lost nowt yesterday but no surprise there as jammy brioche was followed by several other carby things...

Fasting day today, need it to lead to at least -2.25 to have a loss on the week <eek> so necking fizzy water while my tummy rumbles...

Sazz hope you have a fab time in honkers envy

SizzleSazz Fri 05-Jul-13 07:03:04

Back to evens at 10.10.5. I must try and have a better weekend as it has taken 4 days to undo 2 days overrating hmm

But are keeping off the cabbage soup loss, that's brilliant!

I am in similar boat although did manage -0.5 in the end <phew>, taken two days of eating fuck-all to make up for the weekend shock

SizzleSazz Fri 05-Jul-13 13:06:04

Still a loss Fjorn, well done smile

Unfortunately with the way today is going I am going to need some wine at the end of it.....

luckoftheirish Fri 05-Jul-13 19:29:47

Well done ladies smilesmile

Diet seriously starts Monday blushblushblushblushblush

Hey loti ! Hope you're having a fab time!

sazz <cheers> wine

SizzleSazz Fri 05-Jul-13 21:26:35

wine and cheese

SizzleSazz Sun 07-Jul-13 23:05:09

Ok, so 'bad' was 9pm Friday to midnight Saturday, so could have been worse. Saturday was pretty appalling though lol

luckoftheirish Mon 08-Jul-13 07:02:16

Back on the wagon with a vengeance here too sazz smile bloated from v long flight and as it was too hot to even be outside last week I am so looking forward to the school runs today!

Going to attempt to get some sit ups in as well and food wise salad, salad and oh more salad smile

SizzleSazz Mon 08-Jul-13 07:33:49

Welcome back LOTI smile

+3 this morning so not great. This next week will not be good but hey ho. The food should be lovely grin

luckoftheirish Mon 08-Jul-13 19:44:06

6 miles walked, however wine in hand as dh has had a v v v bad day hmm

However 24hr + of no cigarettes so v v pleased grin

SizzleSazz Mon 08-Jul-13 20:11:40

Well done LOTI, sounds like the vino is well deserved. Eaten bugger all so far today as manically busy. This will change shortly I expect grin

luckoftheirish Tue 09-Jul-13 06:47:33

Safe travels sazz and enjoy, we will be waiting to pick up the pieces on your return gringringringrin oh and we need to know all the delicious food u manage to consume smilesmilesmile

Scales slightly friendlier today <phew> need them to stay that way smile may venture to the gym but not holding my breath wink

How are you fjorny???smile

Hey guys, sorry I've been awol...

Weekend was v enjoyable and was consequently +8 on Monday shockshockshock but managed to wee lots out and was 'only' +3 today with 48 hours and a fast before Friday!

loti hope you are keeping off the fags! Don't worry of you put a few lb on in their place although if you are like me it'll be half a stone you can never lose I'm sure you'll work 'em off in no time!

sazz have a fab time envy

This thread is not accepting new messages.