HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

SizzleSazz Wed 27-Feb-13 17:39:55

8k walk/run and 10 mins powerplate

Much enjoyed todays run compared to last week. I am hoping my foot is ok after this - did loads of stretching it out on the powerplate and it felt good afterwards smile

Have booked gym creche for Saturday so hoping to get another session in then. I am also going to look at scheduling my weeks exercise and get some agreement from DH when he can try and get home from work in time for me to get to Pilates one night. Also need to sort out a shred time too that i can stick to as my arms are very rounded hmm

When do you get the blood test results Fjorn? Are they looking for anything in particular?

Well done on the gym LOTI, did you enjoy it?

SizzleSazz Thu 28-Feb-13 07:50:09

-1 to 10.12

Didn't get far in trying to persuade dh to come home by 5.45 on a Monday for me to go to Pilates. His helpful suggestion was it would be better if there was one in the daytime hmm

SizzleSazz Fri 01-Mar-13 18:45:05

10.12. Oops grin

SizzleSazz Sat 02-Mar-13 17:30:37

5k run, 10 mind powerplate, 45 mins kids swimming.

Lots of crisps blush

SizzleSazz Mon 04-Mar-13 12:06:20

Lots more eating at the weekend but 3hrs gardening. Am going to try to convince the girls to do shred with me later...

luckoftheirish Mon 04-Mar-13 21:39:16

Too much wineblush

Hope u are ok fjorny?

Sazz have bought killer in 30 on level one, not too bad ?

SizzleSazz Tue 05-Mar-13 10:05:14

No shred yesterday but c.6k run just now which was lovely in the sunshine smile. Dh away and cabbage soup in the fridge so hoping for a good couple of days.

Fjorn, hope you are ok lovely x

Loti, I think wine is essential in your case x

luckoftheirish Tue 05-Mar-13 11:14:35

Well done sazz running in the sunshine pure bliss smile

Killer level 2 tried epic fallblush two mins of plank jacks and squats was just beyond me blushgrin

SizzleSazz Tue 05-Mar-13 18:55:16

4hrs gardening.

<wiped.com>

luckoftheirish Tue 05-Mar-13 19:35:08

Better than any shredding!!! Go girlsmile

SizzleSazz Wed 06-Mar-13 10:40:14

1.5k run, 1hr circuits smile

Sorry for my AWOL-ness lately guys, starting to feel better though so time to look at my food again soon...

Am 11 12 today, not bad when I have eaten more carbs in the last two weeks than since Christmas! Back to work next week so easier to rein in snackage there.

luckoftheirish Sat 09-Mar-13 19:21:21

Still here too, still exercising but eating utter rubbish blush

Back to work since yesterday so reduced chance for snackage and am 11 11 today. Hoping to harness some of the positives of overactive thyroid and lose some weight, esp while I am not drinking...

Hope you guys are doing OK and loti you are feeling a bit better xxx

luckoftheirish Wed 13-Mar-13 17:54:42

Look after yourself for fjorny and hope you are back to full health soon.

Tonsillitis is horrible hmm not eating much but feel dreadful and want it to go away

Ended up overdosing on biscuits yesterday blush so trying again today...

I do know how awful tonsillitis is loti sad take care, you'll feel much better once the antibiotics kick in.

Hey sazz what you up to stuffing your face ???? wink

Oops again for yesterday blushblushblush but thankfully not much damage on the scales. 11 11.5 so down 0.5 on last Friday, Yay for overactive thyroid wink

Hellooooo is there anybody there???????

I blame the lack of support for my eating three slices of cheese cake today.... wink

luckoftheirish Fri 15-Mar-13 19:16:40

I am here but nothing doing blush about in indulge in wineblaming poorly throatgrin

Ate so much crap on Sunday I set my palpitations off again shock feeling OK now though and reined the scoffage in a bit. Back to 11 12 which is a miracle but need to try and take advantage of the thyroid while I can and lose a bit...

SizzleSazz Tue 19-Mar-13 20:21:45

blush

luckoftheirish Tue 19-Mar-13 20:41:01

Sazz I will echo that blushblushblushblushblush

SizzleSazz Wed 20-Mar-13 14:36:36

Boo for setting palpitations off Fjorny sad. Hope things settle down soon - when are you due the results?

I am being fairly crap, but not dreadful. The cold weather and lack of time to get to the gym mean i lose all motivation and then start eating/drinking more and viscious circle.

Managed to get to the gym this morning and did 6k run and 15 mins powerplate which is better than nothing. Limping along on one session a week with no other exercise is not going to get me where i want to be though <sigh>

I am normally really good in Spring and get to my lightest by Easter, so feck knows what will happen this year hmm

I have stayed off here as I don't want to come on and just whinge, i want to actually be doing SOMETHING rather than burying head in sand.

On the upside my foot is definitely better than it was pre Xmas (although not 100%) so hopefully i can get back to a more regular exercise pattern and not do any further damage.

LOTI, hope you are feeling better too smile

luckoftheirish Thu 21-Mar-13 08:06:04

I have been trying to some circuits at home and try to move myself more! Things like running on the spot, sit ups and some hand weights. I use my stop watch on my phone and am aiming for 20/30 mins a day. It's a bit start stop but will see if it makes a difference!

Keep on going sazz smile

Fjorny please watch those palpations x

good to see you back guys smile

Don't worry i am still taking it mega-easy. Have got a fucking hideous cold now so no breath for exercise but wondering if this is a contributory factor in setting off palpitations. Hospital appt for thyroid is 10th April so less than 3 weeks, and should get ecg results tomorrow if the hospital slackers have finally bothered to write to my gp...

This thread is not accepting new messages.