Threads in this topic will auto-delete after 90 days.

HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

SizzleSazz Thu 31-Jan-13 07:02:09

Huzzah, -1.5 so 1.25 on the week to 10.12.25.

Really, really hope I have some control over lunch. However with no snacking and soup yea I should be ok.....

luckoftheirish Thu 31-Jan-13 08:06:56

Woo go sazz that is awesome gringringrin

Still stuck on -0.5 shock would love to get it a little more down by Tom but obv not go up grin

Your toffees worked yet fjorny? wink

Sadly not loti and as a consequence of that (or maybe because I've just got my period) am +0.5 today <sigh> Not going to give up though, and going to try making a flaxseed pizza base for snackage tomorrow evening which, if smothered in chilli, should finish me off grin

Here's to a good day for all of us smile

SizzleSazz Thu 31-Jan-13 20:15:30

Flaxseed pizza base??? confused. Good luck with that one Fjorn grin

Well, at lunchtime I managed to have 4 quarter sandwiches. I have logged a heavy P ret egg mayo sandwich in FF at 508 calories, so i'm hoping that will cover it. Steamed trout and thai noodles for dinner and i've come in (so far) at 1124 cals so happy with that smile

Fingers x'd we are all on the decline tomorrow grin

SizzleSazz Thu 31-Jan-13 21:44:26

FF says i WILL have lost 1/4lb by tomorrow. I'm not so sure.

SizzleSazz Fri 01-Feb-13 06:42:54

FF lied. Twas 0.75 off to 10.11.5 so 2lb off for the week.

Very chuffed smile

So, now I have to negotiate a wedding and post wedding party the following day. I'll drive on Sunday so swerve the booze and hopefully that will keep a lid on my snacking.

I really need to keep in mind that I don't want to be here on Monday with a big gain to try and reverse. Aim is for 10.single digit something next week so minimum loss of 1.75. Eek!

Well done sazz! You are such a determined lady I'm sure you'll manage it. I'll try and channel you this weekend and hope for similar willpower...

Down a measly 0.5 overall from last Friday <sigh> so still 1.5 above Christmas. I can shift that this week --pass the bloody exlax... blush grin

loti I hope you're down too!

luckoftheirish Fri 01-Feb-13 07:57:53

Wow sazz you are on fire!! Super well done!!! Now we all have events that we have to go to so enjoy a guilt free wedding/weekend and we can whip you into shape next week!!

Fjorny a loss is a loss, I am down 0.75 overall a bit gutted but repeating above mantra smile

Glad you are down too loti, a good week overall for the hotmamas!

I am going to give this low carb diet two more weeks before I give it up as a bad job and try something else - the intermittent fasting maybe. So fingers crossed it finally kicks in and I get a big loss next week! Am 90% of the way to persuading DH to let me take kids out of school for a week before May half term to go abroad somewhere, so really need some tummy gone by then...

luckoftheirish Fri 01-Feb-13 13:43:18

Mfp or ff are really good fjorny, it really makes you think long and hard about what to eat to get the most out of your calories?

Woo hoo for maybe holiday!! Where are you thinking? Shred will be your friend lady smile

Worked today and have clocked up 3 miles fast walking too, only another 2 to go today! I have clocked over 20 miles these week, hopefully it's doing something wink

Tis Friday so will be partaking in a wine cheers smile

SizzleSazz Fri 01-Feb-13 23:07:27

Seriously Fjorn, I need to know WTF flaxseed pizza was like??

Well done on the walking LOTI- great for fitness and generally feeling good I find.

Done ok ish today. Grapefruit, cabbage soup & snack a jacks then pork casserole with few pots and veg. Very small piece of fruit tart and a couple of wine

Tomorrow will not be good I fear.......

luckoftheirish Sat 02-Feb-13 07:43:07

Go and enjoy sazz gringrin

Ended up doing 25 mins on stepper yest even whilst girls at gymnastics and the friends I usually drink tea with weren't there shock

Gym today whilst girls at tennis. Have absolutely no voice at all and nothing tastes right so hopefully will be able to reign it in a little bit wink

Well done on the exercise loti! And hope your throat improves.

sazz enjoy the wedding and if you can't abstain remember you've just lost a few lbs so one back on isn't the end of the world wink

Sadly i fell at the first hurdle of my February challenge, didn't get home till half six then once kids were in bed it was time for eating and drinking blush Flaxseed pizza was interesting, little bit too worthy for me but OK. DH said he liked it and it all got eaten so couldn't have been that bad! Going to try and combine the flaxseed and chicken bases next time and see what happens...

Anyway avoided all biscuits yesterday and my low carb snackage had me -0.25 today despite mucho gin so am v pleased smile

luckoftheirish Sat 02-Feb-13 12:57:40

Woo hoo fjorny I am -0.5 but suspect its due to lack of appetite more than anything else.

40 mins of stepper but feeling decidedly Ropey now so not sure it was a good idea shock

Taking girls out for a quick scooter in a bit so will enjoy a brisk mile walk in the sunshine smile

luckoftheirish Sun 03-Feb-13 08:43:11

Scales not so kind today hmm up +1

Have already been to gym this am blush as dh snoring his head off and dds were still asleep so did 40 mins on the stepper.

Not sure if it has helped my cold tho.. I haven't been eating much due to cold and wondering if my body is holding onto whatever I eat? Wishful thinking me thinks! Also having some of fjorny's trouble smile

Any dd1 has a party today and dd2 has 2 so soft play hell followed by the big red bus. I may succumb to the wine by tonight!

Hope wedding was fab sazz and you continue on the downwards fjorny smile

loti you are a complete nutter shock grin

Must be something in the aiir as I was +1 too, bit surprising as I didn't cheat at all, must have been the gin this time...

sazz hope you had a lovely time at the wedding

SizzleSazz Sun 03-Feb-13 19:27:09

Ooh yes. A lovely time thanks blushgrin

Mucho dancing and managed to reign it in to beans on toast this morning and a small amount of buffet lunch today.

Won't be pretty tomorrow i'm sure, but hey ho.

Well done on the mad exercise LOTI and the worthy pizza Fjorn. +1 on a Sun not too bad so i'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow smile

SizzleSazz Mon 04-Feb-13 06:43:18

+4. Oops.

luckoftheirish Mon 04-Feb-13 07:38:24

At least half of that will be gone Tom sazz so don't panicsmile you had a gear weekend now back on the straight and narrow smile

Still +1 here <sigh> thankfully not working and it's looks a nice morning so will be walking to/fro school twice and will source another mile from somewhere grin

Oh ffs i am +3 this morning confused i'd bloody better wee it out or me & low carving wil be parting company...

SizzleSazz Mon 04-Feb-13 12:53:52

Loti - I hope so. I had a sneaky beer last night (in lieu of dinner blush), so that won't have helped!

Fjorn I am combing lower carbs with ff which seems to be working other than when I sabotage it at the weekends

Nice worki on the walking LOTI. If nice tomorrow we will walk to school too.

SizzleSazz Mon 04-Feb-13 12:55:04

Grapefruit, chicken + yoghurt + banana, ham & cauli cheese on the menu today smile

SizzleSazz Mon 04-Feb-13 21:05:26

Couldn't be arsed to make cheese sauce so have come in so far at just over 1,000 cals. I'm sure i don't need the extra 200 today after the weekend grin

SizzleSazz Tue 05-Feb-13 07:19:39

Only -1 this morning which I'm a tad peeved about but I shall be good today again. AF started yesterday so I'll blame that wink

luckoftheirish Tue 05-Feb-13 07:53:26

It's a loss sazz smile and af always makes you gain a pound or two smile

Still no movement for me either on scales or toilet department blush hopefully if I can get things moving I will see a loss shock

Working today so exercise will just be walking to/fro school x 2 still it's 4 milessmile

This thread is not accepting new messages.