HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

SizzleSazz Fri 08-Jun-12 23:48:43

MyChild - tis me of 8 legs. I name change frequently grin

SizzleSazz Fri 08-Jun-12 23:49:20

<pours gin>

Apologies for my lack of inspiration grin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 09-Jun-12 00:22:40

Hee hee, I was only joking...I knew it was you! grin

SizzleSazz Sat 09-Jun-12 00:34:54

D'oh!

Was it the weight gain, circuits or gin that gave it away? grin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 09-Jun-12 00:42:35

grin

I read the end of the last thread when you said you'd outed yourself on a local thread. x

SizzleSazz Sat 09-Jun-12 00:51:07

How dull of me grin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 09-Jun-12 00:53:14

Have zero motvation wrt my appearance/health at the moment, but on the plus side have thrown myself into getting my house looking half-decent. Probably due to the fact that I tend to start spending like mad when I'm depressed.

Will be starting divorce proceedings soon. Please give me a kick up the arse, cos I don't want him to be relieved that he's divorcing such a dowdy, frumpy, timid woman. My confidence is through the floor at the moment. sad

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 09-Jun-12 00:54:11

What you doing up so late?

SizzleSazz Sat 09-Jun-12 07:34:36

Oh goodness MyChild, it sounds like you are going through such a tough time sad. Sorry to hear you are divorcing, it must be properly horrid to see a big part of your life unravelling. I hope you are 'happy' with the decision, rather than it being forced upon you IYSWIM?

Well done on the house though, that must be using up lots of energy!

I was up last night watching Notting Hill on some channel +1 and then started watching Peter Andre hmm. What a load of tripe and that's from someone who used to enjoy a bit of Katie and Peter blush. I see I managed to haul myself off to bed by 1am so not too bad!

Hope you have a better day - could you perhaps go out for a run today to blow some cobwebs and get the endorphins flowing? Tell you what, if you say you will go, then I will too. Deal?

luckoftheirish Sat 09-Jun-12 08:00:07

So sorry to hear things are not good for you at the moment my child sad

Sizzle go running girl smile I will be in soft play hell later so trying to convince the dds to go to kids club for a bit whilst I do a bit of training hmm still not 100% so should probably leave it but you never know smile

luckoftheirish Sat 09-Jun-12 09:47:39

Just tried to do shred but chest is too sore, didn't even make it past the first circuitsad gutted sad

SizzleSazz Sat 09-Jun-12 10:20:17

Oh, listen to your body and rest up loti smile

I am working towards my run by way of eating a bacon sandwich hmmgrin

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sun 10-Jun-12 22:25:50

Thanks for your kind words. No, the divorce isn't my choice. He left almost two years ago, but some days it feels as fresh as when it first happened.

I think it's because it's coming up to the time to start divorce proceedings and he's suddenly realised he's made a huge mistake hmm. Pity he didn't come to that realisation while I was bending over backwards and jumping through hoops to get him back. It's the reason I've lost my mojo, but I'll keep plodding on until I get it back. smile

So guys, how were your weekends?

onanightlikethis Mon 11-Jun-12 22:30:56

Hey people... I'm still here. Been away camping so havnt had chance o rea the thread yet. I'm drinking too much and need to break the cycle. Exercise still going ok. Doing park run for first time on Saturday. Have to stop PT due. Finance reasons which I am most unhappy about. sad(( weight up to 10.6 sad(
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Tue 12-Jun-12 00:03:27

dig when I was mentally in the game, drinking was the one thing that sabotaged my progress. I'm not saying I drink loads, but one glass of wine is 80 calories, so it all adds up! Wish I could be tee-total!

luckoftheirish Tue 12-Jun-12 07:29:19

Morning ladies smile

Sorry you are having such a rough time my child. Please look after yourself x

Dig, half term is always a nightmare! Sorry you have had to give up your pt. sad good luck on your run and hopefully you can get back into the swing of things smile

Haven't exercised since failed shred on sat sad chest has just been too soresad going to attempt to do some today and have lots of classes booked for nxt few days so hoping to get back into it smile

Re drinking I seem to no longer be able to tolerate wine shocksad I had one glass of wine two days running and went to bed feeling so sick ekk

luckoftheirish Wed 13-Jun-12 15:52:14

Managed 40 minutes on the stepper today. Chest felt like knives in it but hopefully sweating out the bad stuff grin

Scales are horrific sad

SizzleSazz Wed 13-Jun-12 19:29:20

Sorry to hear things are being dragged up again. I'm guessing you want to just move on and leave it in the past. Tricky if he is being a lovelorn twat angry. Mucho strength to you smile. xxxx

LOTI, poorly hugs for you too sad.

I did 1.5k run, 1hr circuits and 10 mins powerplate. Sadly this will not counteract the multitude of eating and drinking sins committed grin. Got an interview tomorrow <eek> so will miss pilates and then booked for circuits Fri morning. However i am at the pub tomorrow night so that may not happen.......

I have stepped nowhere near the scales but my jeans are tight blush

SizzleSazz Thu 14-Jun-12 08:21:26

-4.75 shock to 10.4.25.

I am officially a yo-yo grin

luckoftheirish Thu 14-Jun-12 08:25:51

Woo hoo sizzle gringringringrin can I pls have your scales????grin

Well af has turned up again after only 23 days so hopefully will account for some of the lbs hmm

Trying spinning treks am smile

luckoftheirish Thu 14-Jun-12 11:21:34

Treks?? Not sure what that was?? Spin done, chest hurting like crazy but I really think it is helping smile express body pump later with sil (building bridges) and school mums on about a walk tonight!!!

SizzleSazz Thu 14-Jun-12 16:34:02

Should have been -=3.75 lol

I think my scales are in cahoots with my car temp guage which was showing -1 this afternoon grin

Don't go and hurt yourself with this exercise when you are ill LOTI <stern stare>. I have had a 'not great' day today food wise but have circuits in the morning smile

Not sure if i will weigh in tomorrow as I am off to the pub tonight blush

luckoftheirish Thu 14-Jun-12 19:34:38

Did express body pump and 2.5km on treadmill (walk/run) now wondering if walking is on as it's chucking it down with rain hmm waiting for txt and dh up to anty as he could go out if my walking gets cancelled!! hmmgrin

SizzleSazz Fri 15-Jun-12 08:22:18

No weigh in today as it may have been skewed by wine & wasabi nuts blushgrin

luckoftheirish Fri 15-Jun-12 08:26:39

No weigh in for me either blush going to leave a week grin

Spin and pt this am smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.