HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

SizzleSazz Thu 17-Jan-13 07:19:07

Evens today. Boo.

Busy day though so should be good food wise.

Copying you sazz i am evens too <sigh> Thought I'd have a mammoth loss this week after only being up 0.75 on Monday but not looking likely now!

luckoftheirish Thu 17-Jan-13 10:44:51

Me three for evens <sigh> need a miracle to get back to evens from last week tho <sigh>

SizzleSazz Thu 17-Jan-13 22:24:06

Oops. Have been derailed by 2x G&(S)T tonight on the basis I won't have to drive to work at 7am tomorrow. <useless> grin

SizzleSazz Fri 18-Jan-13 07:14:16

Hmm. Evens again.

11.2 to log for today.

luckoftheirish Fri 18-Jan-13 08:08:18

Measly 0.25 down still up by 1 from last fri <sigh>

Looks like I win then with my paltry -0.5 overnight! -1.5 for the week which is pretty disappointing considering how good I've been but is a loss nonetheless.

3.5 away from pre-Christmas low, 12 away from last March's low so still a looooong way to go...

Rather stupidly I was so annoyed by my paltry loss this week that I have eaten a piece of lemon drizzle cake, a mini kit kat and a shortbread biscuit blushblushblush <slaps self>

SizzleSazz Fri 18-Jan-13 17:31:09

Oh Fjorny, i was about to congratulate your 1.5 loss. Boo to being hijacked by cake and biscuits sad

I have been hijacked by alcohol as our neighbours came round for a cuppa and we ended up deciding gluvine equivalent was necessary given the arctic conditions grinblush

I did swerve the biscuits which they all polished off though <small halo>

Thanks anyway sazz , and well done for your biscuit swervage.

Sadly today went from bad to worse but am drawing a line in five minutes when I have eaten some more jaffa cakes and being good for the rest of the weekend. i ahve a recipe for a chicken-based meazza that I am hoping to try...

luckoftheirish Mon 21-Jan-13 09:29:36

+2 but really hoping its water retention from the worst totm ever hmm banging headache and dds all day, hoping I too swerve the biscuit barrel

Weekend a complete write-off blush once I started I couldn't stop and am bloody +6 today <wails>

SizzleSazz Mon 21-Jan-13 20:26:36

You're in good company Fjorn - +3.5 today blush

Oh bugger sazz, that'll be the bread and butter pudding! Hope you are feeling a bit slimmer today, I managed to wee out 4lb of my 6 so feeling more positive and being good. If I can eat pizza on a low carb diet there's really no excuse not to grin

How are you doing |loti? Hope your feeling poorly hasn't sent you running to the biscuit tin for solace!

SizzleSazz Tue 22-Jan-13 10:25:17

-2 of the 3.5 so not too bad Fjorn. Walked to school this morning so 2 miles trudging in snow clocked up

Am restarting FF today smile

SizzleSazz Tue 22-Jan-13 13:14:41

have put in for ff and have 520 remaining after logging dinner etc smile. yesterday i was apparently 47 under. I KNOW this works for me. Now just the sticking to it part hmm

luckoftheirish Tue 22-Jan-13 14:35:10

Well done being down ladies I stubbornly have stayed the same hmm have also walked two miles and will walk two more in a bit. Also been at work so away from biscuit barrel

Still have a horrible headache so popping multiple pills don't they help with the old weight loss hmm.

SizzleSazz Tue 22-Jan-13 21:17:25

Oh no LOTI. i hope the fresh air clears your head.

I am currently supping a gin and basking in my 230 calories under grin

SizzleSazz Wed 23-Jan-13 07:40:53

Yay, 4 down since mon and 0.5 since Friday smile

luckoftheirish Wed 23-Jan-13 08:13:50

Wtf +0.25 and have been tracking on mfp and was under my calories hmmhmmhmm not sleeping very well at all and still popping pills for this stupid virus I have so many it's that??

Help hmm

luckoftheirish Wed 23-Jan-13 08:14:54

Post me your menu sazz as I am obv doing something wrong hmm how many cals are u having a day? I put mine at 1200

Well done sazz! I am similarly chuffed, -2.25 on yesterday so -0.25 on Friday with two days to go grin I just need to not use this as an excuse to carry on being greedy at the weekend...

loti don't lose heart and remember you are still quite a lot thinner than sazz and way way way way thinner than me so it's bound to be much harder for you.

SizzleSazz Wed 23-Jan-13 10:30:27

PMSL Fjorn, i think you can safely remove the 'quite' from your post grin

LOTI, mine is just at what FF has said - just looked and it is saying 1391 so no wonder i have been under! Have just changed it to 1.5lb loss per week and am on 1243.

Yesterday i had grapefruit for brekker, cabbage soup and crusty bread for lunch, grapes in the afternoon, then hot & sour salmon with rice for dinner, followed by a G&(S)T which was 1251 in total smile

Today eggs for brekker (have walked 2.5 miles and shovelled snow for an hour so needed it!), soup and bread for lunch and ham with cauli cheese for dinner.

Well done Fjorn on the matching loss, let's try and keep it up!

SizzleSazz Wed 23-Jan-13 18:22:29

Another 2.5 mile walk and 1hr snow shovelling and sledging.

Had a small piece of cheese and some carrot <random snack> grin

SizzleSazz Wed 23-Jan-13 18:23:47

Missed circuits though this morning so no addition to my normal weekly exercise

This thread is not accepting new messages.