HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Tue 08-Jan-13 09:27:44

Couldn't be bothered to go to the gym this amblush so walked to school and ran home smile 1mile walk 1 mile run, not a lot but feel better for the fresh air. Gonna walk to shop later another 0.5 miles and will be happy with that.

Scales are going crazy in the wrong direction tho hmm

Back at work today, weekend was worse than planned, as always blush, but not quite back to post-holiday high so some crumbs of comfort there...

How much can I lose by Friday????

loti well done for keeping the exercise going!

luckoftheirish Wed 09-Jan-13 12:56:40

3.5 mile walk in the cold sunshine smile

Sounds lovely loti smile and another crispy sunny day today! Shame I am stuck at work <sigh>

So far 2 down on last Friday so scales looking a tiny bit less horrific...

luckoftheirish Thu 10-Jan-13 11:53:27

Not so sunshiny here today but have clocked up 4.6 miles of walking! So much prefer to the gym smile

Well done on 2 down so far fjorny. I am still 1.5 up on my low b4 Xmas hmm

LOL loti I am still up 6lb on pre-Christmas low grin

SizzleSazz Thu 10-Jan-13 12:50:35

No idea where I am weight wise, but most of my clothes don't fit, so I'm guessing pretty horrific grin

Circuits yesterday but that's about it. I must get shredding into my new routine......

SizzleSazz Thu 10-Jan-13 12:56:28

Oh, and I'm making some cabbage soup as a detox. Not doing full on diet but following the principles.

luckoftheirish Thu 10-Jan-13 18:18:42

Not doing cabbage soup sazz but homemade leek and potato, it's really filling so trying to avoid snacking.. Kinda working blush

luckoftheirish Fri 11-Jan-13 08:01:12

Grrr lost my post!! Was trying to say that I am 3lb down from last week! Only 0.5 up from before Xmas smile

Well done loti that's brilliant grin

I am -2.5 since last Friday so not too shabby either, so 6.5 down on the post-christmas weigh of shame and 5 away from pre-christmas low. Fuddle at work today but brought my salad anyway & hoping for a low-carb day/weekend.

luckoftheirish Sun 13-Jan-13 17:43:20

Gym both today and yesterday and swimming with dds. Now they are swimming they love playing racing games shock knackered smile

SizzleSazz Sun 13-Jan-13 21:37:20

No weigh in here as still too scared.

No cabbage soup as not got round to it. hmm

Circuits on Weds, followed by 15mins powerplate & swam 10 lengths.

Swam a mile yesterday shockshock

4hrs gardening today

Food ok (ish)

Really want to get rid of some of this weight, but not quite in the right frame of mind yet.

SizzleSazz Mon 14-Jan-13 08:13:33

Eek. 11.4.

Nothing fits me now <sigh>

luckoftheirish Mon 14-Jan-13 08:21:19

Don't panic sazz, you have been involved in a lot of unexpected treats where booze etc has played a part.

It will come off <mantra to self>

SizzleSazz Mon 14-Jan-13 09:02:14

Lol, thanks LOTI grin

<eek> indeed sazz, I am having the same 'nothing fits me' woes, maybe it'll be the final spur you need to start doing something about it?

I did not manage to swerve all the carbs at the buffet and had four vol au vents shock they were yummy though! Reined in the carbs big style over tyhe weekend though, didn't even drink last night shock and am consequently only +0.75 on Friday today grin so hopefully a good week ahead will lead to more loss...

Paltry 0.75 off to evens. Better than nothing!

luckoftheirish Tue 15-Jan-13 09:30:32

Well done fjorny I am +2 oopsblush

2 mile walk in freezing sunshine smile

SizzleSazz Tue 15-Jan-13 12:00:58

Yes, better than nothing envy

SizzleSazz Tue 15-Jan-13 21:51:40

Made some cabbage soup. Tis pretty gopping. hmmgrin

However, I am TOO FAT, so i shall persevere.

Grapefruit for brekker, rocket & parmesan for lunch, soup for tea.

Onwards and downwards ladies........

SizzleSazz Wed 16-Jan-13 08:00:23

I luffs cabbage soup grin

luckoftheirish Wed 16-Jan-13 08:04:12

Woo hoo sazz and go cabbage soupsmilesmilesmile

Down 0.75 so being evens this week is still a long way off shock

Two mile walk today and walking tonight with friend but there will be a stop at the pub to undo all hard work blushgrin

Thankfully I am not crying into my cuppa with envy as I am down too with a -1 (and I didn't need to drink cabbage soup to get it grin)

Woo hoo to us all!

SizzleSazz Wed 16-Jan-13 11:16:58

Show off Fjorny!! Well done you though, you must be doing something right smile

1.5k run, 1hr circuits, 10 mins powerplate.

This thread is not accepting new messages.