HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Tue 18-Dec-12 08:23:11

It was a temporary loss hmmhmmhmm gutted back to where I have been stuck onhmm

Fingers crossed for a good loss for you come Thursday fjorny xx

Oh bugger, at least you are not actually up I suppose...

i am down to +1 on Friday and so far managing to swerve fuddle mk II, even though there was fresh pizza shock and profiteroles shockshock.

Was expecting a good loss but only -0.5 hmm oh well, one more day of buffet-swerving to go.

luckoftheirish Wed 19-Dec-12 15:28:26

Mine is hovering on evens blushhowever out tonight for a curry which I hate but driving so we shall see what tomorrow brings!

Hope curry was nice loti ?

I am -1 this week, still 2.5 above the stone barrier I wanted to break and have only actually managed to lose 0.5lb in the last three weeks <sigh> but at least I am more than half way back to my Spring low. 10ish lost, 8.5 to go...

luckoftheirish Thu 20-Dec-12 10:53:37

That's is still good news fjorny smile I am about 0.5 down but going continue to be good until Tom to see if I can shift anymore(unlikely), curry horrible hmm

luckoftheirish Fri 21-Dec-12 08:26:51

-1.25 down for the week gringringringrin

luckoftheirish Sun 30-Dec-12 09:27:24

Trying to stay on the straight and narrow, gym thurs, swimming with dds fri and gym yesterday smile

Weight the same from last weigh in smile

Hoping for a walk this am as its the first dry day we have had since forever!!

Hope you are all doing ok xx

SizzleSazz Tue 01-Jan-13 16:27:27

Hello blush

Hello from here too blushblushblush

Starting goodness from tomorrow...

SizzleSazz Tue 01-Jan-13 18:57:26

Christ Fjorn, i you are worth 3 blushes, feck knows how many i need!

Walked/ran about 6 miles today, although cancelled out by Xmas cake and now my heel is agony again sad

Diet starts tomorrow (although will be off again for Birthday weekend). REALLY need to start now, otherwise i will carry on piling weight on. No idea how much i weigh now, but can't fit into loads of clothes so i know it is NOT good. All totally and utterly my own fault, just need to get back into the vibe and hoping a working week structure might help me. Lets hope so.......

luckoftheirish Tue 01-Jan-13 19:42:03

Welcome back sazzsmile

Gym yest but body weight on wine and crap has put paid to thatblush

Also starting Tom <sigh> have just over 6 months to wow in wedding dress so have to start now!!!

SizzleSazz Tue 01-Jan-13 19:44:20

I have a wedding in 1 months time. Oops grin

Right, I shovelled in my last chocolate brownie and quality street last night, finished drinking until the weekend (only two days off but after 13 days full-on this will be a bit of an achievement...)

Got weighed this morning and am, rather horrifically, +11.5 since 20 December shockshockshock. Obviously (hopefully!) quite a bit of that will be water retention, but quite a lot of it is actual lard blush. Going to attempt to low-carb proerly and see what happens...

SizzleSazz Wed 02-Jan-13 20:06:35

Slightly better today with grapefruit & salad. However i did have a small piece of Xmas cake which has been finished off. Lots of running round cleaning and tidying, so hopefully some burnt off.

Taking the girls swimming tomorrow and maybe try and do a shred - girls have promised to do it with me grin

SizzleSazz Thu 03-Jan-13 09:36:00

Omg, I can't believe I actually braved the scales shock

Up 3 since 16 nov, which was my last weigh in here.

So, bottom line is, I am 11.2, a stone heavier than last Easter. After my birthday I shall get back on it and really focus on food as exercise will be less due to working and still poorly foot sad

My friend shreds before work - I may see if this works for me or maybe not lol

Very impressive put-onage there Fjorn grin

SizzleSazz Thu 03-Jan-13 09:37:09

Grapefruit for breakfast.

Will be salad for lunch.

May see if I can get DH to do FF with me as he wants to lose too.

Glad you are imprressed sazz grin

Are you actually quite relieved to be not up that much over Christmas? Should shift it easy!

I am +18 on last Easter... but already down 1.5 since yesterday with a goodly walk to look forward to this afternoon.

SizzleSazz Thu 03-Jan-13 12:29:34

Yes, I can't quite believe it tbh. However I do know that it is not bloating as I have just been steadily pitting it on, rather than being 'light' and then having a big blowout.

Also no muscle tone whatsoever, so when that returns (hopefully!), again it will have an impact I'm sure.

So I know it will take time to shift, but I really want to so here's hoping it gets better as I have been dreadful blush

Enjoy your walk smile

SizzleSazz Thu 03-Jan-13 12:30:09

Oh, just taken dd's swimming and now have a headache. hmm

luckoftheirish Thu 03-Jan-13 14:10:45

Half an hour pt straight from work, am shattered,

Scales going completely the wrong way too, need to focus hmm

Friday weigh in... another 2.5 off from yesterday but still 12st 10lb blushblushblush Hoping to lose 10lb this month but targets don't seem to have any effect so will just have to do my best and see what happens...

SizzleSazz Fri 04-Jan-13 13:39:40

Evens here, but am drinking beer at the airport. Oops. grin

Fill your boots with cheese etc sazz, have a lovely weekend and start on Monday grin

All undone here <sigh>, DH had a packet of crisps and the floodgates opened... But at least all the ones I like are gone now, as is the last of the Christmas cheese so a bit easier to keep on track hmm

luckoftheirish Sun 06-Jan-13 12:02:30

Gym done followed by play swimming with dds. Severe water retention going on blush not sure why as totm on due for another two weeks so drinking copious amounts of water to combat.

However out for lunch in a bit will try and choose healthy!!

Sazz hope you are having a wonderful time smile

Hope you are back on the straight and narrow fjorny smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.