Threads in this topic will auto-delete after 90 days.

HotMamas - Are we Hot? Yes we are!

(1000 Posts)

17th thread lucky for successful and sustained weight loss????? Let's hope so!!!

luckoftheirish Thu 22-Nov-12 12:17:44

Woo hoo fjorny fingers crossed!

Did my fat metabolism DVD today only 25 mins but feel like I have done something smile

Gah, only managed evens this week <sigh> although i do feel a bit thinner so that's progress I suppose! Hoping I can rein in cake scoffage this time (DD's actual birthday tomorrow) and will get double loss next week [unlikely]

Hope your efforts paid off on the scales loti smile

luckoftheirish Fri 23-Nov-12 08:04:52

Still +1 sigh, well done on evens fjorny and grin for feeling thinner grin

Where is Ms Sazz??!!!!!

luckoftheirish Sun 25-Nov-12 10:19:42

-0.5 down on fri but af arrived this am and always get the weight gain/bloat during hmm

Went to gym yest and did 30 mins cardio and 10 mins toning. Trying to go 3 times a week

luckoftheirish Tue 27-Nov-12 18:16:25

+1 again <sigh> 30 mins on stepper whilst dd2 at gym x

luckoftheirish Wed 28-Nov-12 10:57:45

Gym two days running shock another 30 on stepper and 5 mins on powerplate, scales still the same <sigh>

Fjorny/sazz have u deserted me sad

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Wed 28-Nov-12 11:27:19

Hi Loti. Well done on all your exersazzing! Are you still having PT sessions?

luckoftheirish Wed 28-Nov-12 13:00:43

Hey my child, how are you getting on?

Gave up PT sessions, they weren't any good for me, made me bulk up which was a big no no!!

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Wed 28-Nov-12 18:55:08

Not great tbh, hence why I've not really been on here.

But I'm starting tomorrow with 30DS. I figure I can spare 22 minutes every day, surely! Then I'm going to think about a diet plan to start on Monday.

When you say you bulked up, do you mean it showed on the tape measure, or that you perceived yourself to have bulked up? Did your DH think so?

I'm still here loti, just been a mad few days at work combined with the shame of post-birthday weigh in. DD wanted fish & chips so that plus cake plus pastries plus biscuits (you get the picture...) meant Monday's weigh was terrible blush but back to withiin a whisker of last Friday's weight by now and feeling rather relieved grin Well done on your continuing exercise!!!

3 weeks today to my first Christmas party <eek> can I actually get back under 12 stone by then??? 5lb to go so on the evidence of the past three weeks - no! plus we are off to friends tomorrow for a weekend of mucho eating and drinking, and the only exercise I will get is driving 300 miles...

Hello mychild smile hope you get on OK with Jillian. I must admit I did sort of enjoy doing it once I got in the habit. Think my new year's resolution will be to do some exercise as haven't done any this year, and not about to start now grin

-1.5 this week grin

luckoftheirish Fri 30-Nov-12 12:01:32

Woo hoo fjorny gringringringrin

Sts from last week <sigh> on the up side been to the gym today and am going tomorrow... (Looking for silver lining)hmm

All undone again by the weekend <sigh>, was worth it though grin

Down a bit today <phew>

<elbows aside tumbleweed> helloooooooo!!!!!! Is anybody there??????

Have you all started on the Christmas chocs and Baileys already????

Despite my hideously calorific weekend I am back to within 0.5lb of last Friday with 24 hours to go shock so should manage to chalk up a loss this week and might just scrape under 12 stone by Christmas...

luckoftheirish Thu 06-Dec-12 12:47:04

Here fjorny but too [embarrassed]to post!!!

Scales shocking but have managed to go to gym yest and today. Tum is really bloated and horrible sad

Well done to u tho!!!

Still +0.5, not sure what happened yesterday but never mind. Hoping for a less calorific weekend than the last few so may do a bit better next week...

Don't give up loti! Well done on gymming smile and there are two full weeks before Christmas so could you set yourself a mini challenge? No pringles till 22 Dec???? wink

luckoftheirish Fri 07-Dec-12 12:51:21

Managed to scrape in at evens but frustrated that I cannot break barrier!!

Agreed fjorny only 2 weeks so will try and be stricter smile

luckoftheirish Wed 12-Dec-12 07:44:47

Still here and still evens <sigh> scales not moving at all sad guess I should be pleased that they are not going up but have been v v good!

Gym mon/Tuesday.. Rest day today and hoping to go again Tom!

How are u getting on fjorny? X

luckoftheirish Thu 13-Dec-12 17:50:18

Am here on my ownsad gym today again so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Hey loti I am still here, sorry haven't been posting. Managing to be more or less good but not enough to makke the scales go down, unless I wee half a gallon tonight grin

Evens <sigh> but better than up I suppose...

luckoftheirish Fri 14-Dec-12 09:23:39

Evens here too for the 3rd week in a row sad fed up!

Already been to gym this am, quick 30 on stepper as no other opportunity to go this weekend <sigh>

luckoftheirish Sun 16-Dec-12 09:15:59

Am nearly a pound down on frigringringrin fingers crossed its not temporary and can finally see a loss come Friday!

wooo hoooo loti well done gringrin I must warn you I am weighing in on Thursday this week as it's office lunch and breaking up from work that day...

I finally remembered how to be good at the weekend (apart from Baileys on Friday blush) so am "only" +3 today. After the last few +7 or +8s this is a bloody miracle!!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.