Sole Source Diet - CD/Exante/LL/ANY - 2012 thread 2

(604 Posts)
DucketyDuckDuck Tue 15-May-12 09:04:01

This is a thread for all those embarking on, continuing and returning to Sole Source type Diets.

For some of us, its the only way to go. As the saying goes "it works if you work it".

bumbumbee Thu 22-Nov-12 16:47:25

Haha slim u are good at putting the typos in the right place smile I'm sure it will show up next week, TOTM always makes me put weight on or STS, keep on track you will be soo much happier at WI if you know it didn't deter you.

Slimsam Mon 26-Nov-12 18:14:38

Hi guys where is everyone !! Come back plz !! Need u guys to keep me sane and on track struggling at the mo as the colder it gets and the longer I work the more I just want to get the kids a takeway!! But know if I do that I'll end I eating it too ;-(((

gnocci Tue 27-Nov-12 11:11:50

I'm still here!!

Went to a christening at the weekend and had a lot of comments on my weightloss - hooray! Still got one more stone to go but have already started to get the "you dont need to lose any more" comments blah blah so annoying. Constant offering of food etc. ggrrrr.

Slimsam Tue 27-Nov-12 21:41:31

Hi gnocci yep theirs always someone who takes great pleasure on trying to get u off track but so proud of u for taking it all in your stride wish I could be as good as u xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now