XLS Medical fat binder

(273 Posts)
WhereEaglesDare Mon 02-Jan-12 23:13:52

Just read article in DM about this (i think) new slimming pills. Apparently Mica Paris was using them and she lost two dress sizes in two months.
I am currently 110kg shock and i used to be 68-75kg pre pregnancy weight (youngest dd is 7 and a half) and since then weight was just piling up until it reached 110kg.
I have to lose weight,i have to. I tried some other things in the past and low gi diet helped me to shed 10kg in 8weeks,but i lost motivation and got back to same thing.
Can anyone give me some good kick advice,how to motivate myself,how to find that inner strength to do things in a right way.
My BIG downfall is eating late ,especially when i come from work (9pm) and over the years it became a habit!!!!!!!!
Are this pills ok and did anyone used them???
Thank you for your time!!!!!smilesmile

Getskinnyordietrying Tue 13-Nov-12 17:04:57

3 stone in total (this time last year I only needed to loose two stone after I had my son I was so shocked when I got on the scales I stopped drinking caffeine stopped smoking started eating more healthily and popping this little gems! How about you?

JambalayaWarmMincePie Wed 14-Nov-12 20:41:22

XLS definitely seems to be an appetite suppressant for me, but only in the last few days.. No side effects so far. No massive weight loss either though. Not sure if its really working for me or not. We shall see....

ThatBintAgain Thu 15-Nov-12 09:56:18

Mine arrived this morning...

Sorelip Thu 15-Nov-12 19:52:53

Getskinny I want to lose between 9-14lb, just to have a normal BMI before TTCing.

Part1 Thu 15-Nov-12 21:07:35

Aren't these these similar to Alli? Anyone know which is better?

ThatBintAgain Thu 15-Nov-12 21:45:20

As I understand Alli has some rather unpleasant side effects and hopefully these don't?

Getskinnyordietrying Fri 16-Nov-12 00:08:14

sorelip Gd luck with that hope all goes well

ThatBintAgain Wed 21-Nov-12 21:14:26

I've lost 2lbs in 4 days so far without cutting back too far. Have just started SW so hoping for more good results. Impressed so far!

rusmum Thu 22-Nov-12 00:09:32

been on the 2 months - no change what so ever

lovestheirgrub Thu 22-Nov-12 19:27:10

Didn't like xls one iota. I suppose it's like anything - suits some people, doesn't suit others. I have moved on to a much better slimming pill or should I say pills by innoveat (sinus-soothe). It is three different pills that stop you eating as much and snacking. Also fat burners and binders etc. Really made a dent in my weight loss target and expect to reach my target in three months - yipee!!

boo12 Thu 22-Nov-12 19:41:07

Hi, was just looking at the xls product's on amazon and noticed that there are different ones, a fat binder, a suppressant and a carb binder. Does anyone know if the fat binder also suppresses appetite? Or would I need to buy the suppressant as well

ThatBintAgain Thu 22-Nov-12 22:54:51

I'm finding the fat binder is suppressing my appetite. I take after breakfast and don't get hungry again for about 10hrs.

derrydelfin Thu 22-Nov-12 23:30:45

this 2week i have finished and didnt work on me at all.i am taking after very light breakfast even corn fleks i say one no launch and eating around 4-5pm and taking 2tablet.not lost any weight and still 64kg.i regret now paid that much money.if i am going to do heavy diet why should I pay that much money also still does so much air.iam going to finish my pills for another 2 more week and will tell here what will happens.dont buy a month supp.try before a week package.

juneybean Fri 23-Nov-12 08:35:52

Are you eating enough calories?

KTWL Fri 23-Nov-12 11:13:00

Hello

Stop dieting and start managing your weight for good
Stop spending money on commercial products and start investing in you!

There are no miracle cures when it comes to managing you weight so don't waste your money on miracle diet plans or celebrity endorsed products. You will not only waste you money but end up a yo-yo dieter.

Managing your weight is about understanding the amount of calories your body needs and then eating a healthy balanced diet across all the food groups to ensure you have the essential nutriton. Sucessful healthy weight loss is achieved by decreasing your own personal daily requirements by 500 calories to achieve a deficit of 3500 calories a week which is a pound of fat.

Wit any diet programme where you are asked to purchase a product, there is the risk that you will put back on the weight AND MORE when you stop buying the product. Look for a programme which is about YOU and not a product and also consider that there is no one size fits all - so groups are aims at a group not the individual!

Any good reputatble weight management consultant can help you understand your calorific requirements and point you in the right direction in terms of healthy balanced nutrition and lifestyle

Spannerfingers Sat 24-Nov-12 13:54:09

I've not taken XLS for over a week now, and I feel so much better. All stomach pains are gone, no more wind, I'm back to being regular on the toilet side. I'm not eating as much as 2 months ago but that's down to portion control and not buying / eating snacks. My weight is a little down on the day I started on XLS. So it's been a complete waste go time for me. The loss effect I had in the start (10lbs in a week) just sort of balanced out, with weight coming back with a vengeance some weeks even though I has not eating, drinking and taking more exercise than usual.

Where do we go from here.................

To the pub, probably.

derrydelfin Sat 24-Nov-12 23:14:43

juneybean .what u mean enough calories?maybe i am having my normal 2000 calories everyday maybe a little bit more sometime.should i get more to work Xls?

presstown Thu 29-Nov-12 14:09:00

I was searching for reviews sometime ago for xls medical few weeks ago and couldn't really find any real one so I didn't buy. I am glad I came across this public board to see results people are having. Thanks for sharing your experience.

presstown Sun 02-Dec-12 08:32:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MissBelle83 Fri 28-Dec-12 16:36:09

Started taking this three days ago (Xmas day...) after reading good reviews and feel like I should share my experience...

So far I have lost 5lbs!

Great, however this has mainly been due to the vomiting that occurred on day 3! My appetite had been reducing massively since starting the pills and then yesterday after taking two pills after a moderate lunch I felt incredibly full and blocked up. Spent the rest of the afternoon feeling nauseous with stomach cramps until i was violently sick in the evening (sorry if tmi!).

Now, I recognise that it's winter and there are lots of bugs going round that this could be attributed to, however since it's the holidays I have only had contact with my family since Xmas eve -none of them have been ill (so far, fingers crossed).

I could be totally wrong but maybe the pills just made food too difficult to digest. I was drinking lots of water and eating balanced meals (despite Christmas). It felt like my stomach was so full of food it had to get rid of it another way.

I've not read any other reports of reactions to XLS like this as it's not supposed to have side effects. So perhaps it wasn't the pills, however I will NOT continue to take them just in case.

I think this experience has reminded me that diet and exercise are the sensible way forward. I will be following weight watchers once my appetite returns (I've lost 2st on WW before) and putting my trainers back on once I have some energy!

Patsymay Thu 03-Jan-13 09:58:53

Hi Just bought some XLS tablets planning to start today. I belong to the gym and a girl we know who comes to our classes every week started to lose weight we asked her what she was doing and she has been taking these tablets for about 5 months with a weeks break in between each month (every 180 tablets then weeks break) so far with watching her diet and a bit of exercise she has managed to lose 2 stone. She is a very big girl and said this is first time she has managed to lose weight. So myself and friend have started I wont to lose 1 stone my friend a bit more. Really excited and very eager (hope it lasts). Found this site and seeing some of your results have made me even more determined We will weigh every week up gym they have very good scales, so fingers crossed and we start with our first weigh in tonight

speedyanto Thu 03-Jan-13 11:26:06

hi all just reading all you reviews,
looks good , i ordered my months supply the other day and hopefully will have them today, cant wait yipee

Kar74 Fri 04-Jan-13 11:18:00

Hi u still on xls. Would u recommend them? X

Kar74 Fri 04-Jan-13 11:32:55

Hi speedy mine just arrived whoop whoop x

Fee898 Wed 09-Jan-13 15:21:50

Hi all, have been following everyones comments on here regarding xls medical, since having my second child i piled on the weight eating badly and i mean very badly!! So had a wake up call with my wedding 2 1/2 months away i wanted to try and lose some weight so i could feel good in a dress, i started these tablets on monday and cut out everything junk and late night snacking and smaller meals, didnt really think it would do anything with it being my first time actually trying to use tablets to help lose weight!! I weighed myself sunday so i knew my actual weight and started first thing monday morning, i know im only on my 3rd day but i just couldnt wait so i weighted myself this morning and to my shock i have lost 3lbs!!! Wooow talk about being shocked!! Im rather chuffed and this just gives me more motivation to carry on while my partner is sat their eatin junk food lol, hope others get the result they are looking for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now