XLS Medical fat binder

(270 Posts)
WhereEaglesDare Mon 02-Jan-12 23:13:52

Just read article in DM about this (i think) new slimming pills. Apparently Mica Paris was using them and she lost two dress sizes in two months.
I am currently 110kg shock and i used to be 68-75kg pre pregnancy weight (youngest dd is 7 and a half) and since then weight was just piling up until it reached 110kg.
I have to lose weight,i have to. I tried some other things in the past and low gi diet helped me to shed 10kg in 8weeks,but i lost motivation and got back to same thing.
Can anyone give me some good kick advice,how to motivate myself,how to find that inner strength to do things in a right way.
My BIG downfall is eating late ,especially when i come from work (9pm) and over the years it became a habit!!!!!!!!
Are this pills ok and did anyone used them???
Thank you for your time!!!!!smilesmile

awaywego1 Tue 09-Oct-12 13:49:06

Can I just ask if you can take them 'as and when' ie if I have a day of eating very low fat can I just not take the tablets and take them when I have a fatty meal?

KnockKnockPenny Tue 09-Oct-12 18:38:42

You could do it that way if you like. No point taking them if you are eating low fat! It does say on the packet you can use them as & when, as a weigth control, when you have reached your desired weight smile

WeightyKaty Wed 10-Oct-12 08:02:42

Just to update-I have been taking them for 2 days and was down a lb yesterday and another 1.8 today. I am making really healthy choices and tracking on myfitnesspal. I see xls as just helping me along a bit and er making me go to the loo more blush

KnockKnockPenny Wed 10-Oct-12 10:48:31

Weird they are making you go to the loo more, I thought they had no side effects shock

WeightyKaty Wed 10-Oct-12 11:08:55

Maybe its all the veg I am eating too...tmi but have gone from once every 36 hours to 2x a day.

KnockKnockPenny Wed 10-Oct-12 13:46:40

Better out that in! grin

KnockKnockPenny Wed 10-Oct-12 13:47:31

Noticing an appetite reduction now ... it's fab! Didnt want breakfast, had a ham salad & mayo for lunch and now feel stuffed. Weird.

WeightyKaty Wed 10-Oct-12 13:53:31

I normally have a WW bar or choc or crisps in the afternoon but don't need it currently and just have supper at 7 rather than later.

KnockKnockPenny Thu 11-Oct-12 12:24:03

The appetite supressent has well & truly kicked in! Its worth buying these for that fact alone smile

wellhellodolly Thu 11-Oct-12 13:09:43

I started these on Monday and I am definitely noticing I'm fuller for longer and I can't finish my meals.

XmontanaX Thu 11-Oct-12 14:00:08

I started these 4 days ago, usually take one with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 3 at tea time as this is usually the meal with most fat for me. Weighing myself weekly so not sure how it's going but my appetite has definitely decreased, stopped grazing and sticking to 3 meals a day. Hope this works as I have tried every fad going!

KnockKnockPenny Thu 11-Oct-12 16:18:01

Good luck everyone smile

Jpowerjones1987 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:54:11

I started using these last friday, my appetite hasnt change and i dont feel like ive lost any weight, how long do they take to start working?

SMacLeod Thu 11-Oct-12 18:11:25

I bought these with high hopes but they did not stop my appetite or my sweet tooth. Didnt work for me in the slightest. I then bought innoveat two months ago which is a fat binder, appetite suppresar and fat burner and I love the results I have been getting. My weight has dropped from fifteen stonessix pounds to fourteen stonesfive pounds. My friends have all just bough theres and cant wait to see the results.

KnockKnockPenny Thu 11-Oct-12 18:21:15

Jpower, think it is different for everyone, mine took about a week to start working.

Jpowerjones1987 Thu 11-Oct-12 18:58:24

I hope they'll start working soon, i bought 3 months worth. How long were you taking the xls for smacleod?

cheli1234 Thu 11-Oct-12 21:26:43

Hya peeps! Just gt ma months supply 2day! smile going tae start them 2morro! So here goes! Wish me luck! Coz a really need it! Haha!, will keeps ues awe updated! And good luck to every freaking 1 who's doing it..

WeightyKaty Fri 12-Oct-12 11:45:12

I'm 4lbs down in 4 days - think it must be first week success but hope I can stick to 2lbs a week.

Sorelip Fri 12-Oct-12 13:21:09

I've been taking these for about 3 days now. My appetite has definitely reduced. I'll report back at the end of October.

Pietles Fri 12-Oct-12 17:34:08

Hi, I started these yesterday. Have cut down a lot over last 7 weeks and losing weight steadily but want a boost. Im normally always hungry though! Anyway I had an Asda curry and a small naan last night and took three tablets afterwards. Have to say I didnt want breakfast this morning. Had some soup and bread for lunch at 12 and havent been hungry since! Thats my initial report! Hope it lasts!

bangersnmash Fri 12-Oct-12 19:44:22

I started yesterday . Will report back with results . Got mine from amazon which seemed the cheapest and super fast delivery courtesy of the amazon family offer via mumsnet grin

KnockKnockPenny Sun 14-Oct-12 09:24:34

Have ordered my next lot. £17 in amazon!

chocolatespiders Sun 14-Oct-12 12:09:37

Thanks for the amazon info... cheap on there, just bought some after losing 2 stone on WW i have come to a stand still and need to push this along.

chickenlips15 Sun 14-Oct-12 18:36:47

can anyone tell me how they feel on a daily basis when taking xls??i mean apart from the satiety....does your body generally feelthe same without the hunger or has anyone had jitters or headaches or anything??i suffer with anxiety and the only thing that frightens me is my body feeling...erm...different lol...anyone understand this crazylady??lol

KnockKnockPenny Sun 14-Oct-12 19:37:09

Not a thing. I have felt 100% fine the whole time (12 days) that I have been taking them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now