I have never made so many people cry ......

(232 Posts)
woollyjo Tue 30-Jun-09 22:11:45

Niamh Hope Anne was born at 4:12am, 30/06/2009, 8lb 13oz. Full term.

Unfortunately no heartbeat was detected during a fast and furious 4-hour labour and she was delivered with the cord tightly wound round her neck.
Niamh's heart never started.

This is our second daughter following 2 miscarriages earlier this year.

She was perfectly formed and looked just like her sister did as a newborn.

We held her for hours

We are lost in grief but delighted to have Mae (2.5)to keep us going.

evelynj Tue 02-Jul-13 21:53:09

My heart goes out to all you ladies who have lost a child, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing & keep talking about your children x

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

woollyjo Wed 03-Jul-13 07:08:19

You are right Lunatic and I have to be there as dd3 will start the nursery class the same day, not sure how it will be seeing the reception class line up knowing Niamh should have been with them. Will book the day off work just incase I end up a soggy mess.

Glad to hear the Pnd has abated, they watched me like hawks with their mood chart after our little star was born.

Xx

LilacBreastedRoller Wed 03-Jul-13 13:28:50

woollyjo, thank you so much for your kind words. It means such a lot from someone who has been there, much as I wish none of us had had to walk this path. I will keep your words close to my heart as we await this little one. Much love to you, whiteandyellow, babyh and everyone else who knows this pain.

Babyh200 Fri 05-Jul-13 17:36:57

Lilac,
thinking of you, when are you due? Its such a long road this time last year I was still in hospital. I miss my beautiful boy every day......I remember picturing how gorgeous the July weather would be and how I would proudly walk my new baby in the pushchair....instead he got snatched away. How cruel life can be, funny it ended up raining none stop and look at the weather today just like I pictured it tis time last year......if only!!
Thinking of you xxxxxx

GinGuzzler Fri 05-Jul-13 17:43:27

Oh dear Lord, I am so sorry your going through this. Bless you and your family. I send my sincere condolences to you and your H/DP xxxxx

Sleepathon Tue 03-Sep-13 20:44:25

Wooly what is the book your friend recommended to you please?

You ladies are so brave and I am so pleased that you will all have your rainbow babies.

Still early days for me I hope I don't have to wait too long for my rainbow baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now