Anxiety

(2 Posts)
Rainbow65 Tue 15-Nov-16 17:53:40

The sudden death of my grandma at the age of 17 has given my really bad anxiety and I have never coped with her passing. She felt like my safe place and that was taken away from me. I loved/love her so much I felt my life used to just revolve around seeing her when I was younger.

A year after her death I self destructed drinking loads ..... having multiple bad relationships for 5 years.

Until I met my husband I now look back and wonder why I acted out so bad I know I need to move forward I am just saddened with how I reacted. I did at beginning of our relationship keep myself to myself and didn't disclose my full self until after marriage...maybe that's when I felt safe?

I still am not 100% with my anxiety I don't think I ever will be but I am getting there.

ReluctantlyRedundant101 Tue 15-Nov-16 20:27:40

Grief is a sadness that never goes away all we can do is incorporate it into our lives. I'm glad you're getting help with your anxiety
Sorry for your loss flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now