Sudden death of my Brother

(2 Posts)
allyre Wed 17-Aug-16 21:33:15

My brother was found dead six weeks ago. He hadn't been ill and I had to get the Police to knock the door down - it has been pretty devestating. anyway the other night I was looking through his Facebook page - he was a massive Smiths fan and I was looking at all the songs he had posted. Coincidentally I had just finished a book and went on to Mumsnet for recommendations. Someone mentioned a book called The Wrong Boy - I went on to amazon and noticed it was £4.99 for the Kindle version, which is more than I usually pay for a book. Anyway, I downloaded it and guess what the first words in the book were - "Dear Morrisey". I turns out the book is written in the perspective of a young man who writes everything to his idol Morrisey (who was also my late brother's idol). Does anyone else think this is bit weird?

SealSong Wed 17-Aug-16 21:37:44

I don't know about weird or not, but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now