Tomorrow will be four years.

(6 Posts)
seb1 Mon 30-Dec-13 19:22:56

My mum will be gone 4 years in a couple of weeks, I can't believe it will soon be four years since I saw her last.

telsa Mon 30-Dec-13 11:34:11

So sorry. It is heartbreaking, but we can celebrate the fact that we love them so much by remembering all their wonderful ness. Strength.

tribpot Sun 29-Dec-13 21:59:28

What was her favourite book, or song? Is there a way to remember the happy times you had with her, as well as the deep sadness of her death?

Mummytotwox Sun 29-Dec-13 21:53:07

I'm going to have a walk down to her grave with dc and put some flowers down. Tbh I can't believe how quick it's gone. My heart still aches when I think daily about mum.

tribpot Sun 29-Dec-13 21:36:50

So very sorry for your loss, Mummytotwox. Will you be doing something special to mark the day?

Mummytotwox Sun 29-Dec-13 21:32:43

Since my gorgeous mum passed away. Missing her so so so much. It still doesn't feel real and I have to remind myself. I had/have serve postnatal depression after her death, as she died 6 weeks after my (much wanted boy by mum) son was born.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now