Tomorrow will be four years.

(6 Posts)
Mummytotwox Sun 29-Dec-13 21:32:43

Since my gorgeous mum passed away. Missing her so so so much. It still doesn't feel real and I have to remind myself. I had/have serve postnatal depression after her death, as she died 6 weeks after my (much wanted boy by mum) son was born.

tribpot Sun 29-Dec-13 21:36:50

So very sorry for your loss, Mummytotwox. Will you be doing something special to mark the day?

Mummytotwox Sun 29-Dec-13 21:53:07

I'm going to have a walk down to her grave with dc and put some flowers down. Tbh I can't believe how quick it's gone. My heart still aches when I think daily about mum.

tribpot Sun 29-Dec-13 21:59:28

What was her favourite book, or song? Is there a way to remember the happy times you had with her, as well as the deep sadness of her death?

telsa Mon 30-Dec-13 11:34:11

So sorry. It is heartbreaking, but we can celebrate the fact that we love them so much by remembering all their wonderful ness. Strength.

seb1 Mon 30-Dec-13 19:22:56

My mum will be gone 4 years in a couple of weeks, I can't believe it will soon be four years since I saw her last.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now