my baby girl died.

(176 Posts)
SupermansBigRedBottleOfSpirits Fri 15-Nov-13 16:54:48

My beautiful amazing baby dd2, Summer, died 2 weeks ago yesterday. Her heart was unable to pump blood properly. We never knew until it was too late. She was 11 weeks and 6 days old. I spent most of that day shopping, then at a Halloween party with the other dc. I missed most of my sum sums last day. Dp had to see to her himself, our poor baby not breathing, already gone, in her sleep.

I miss her. And it hurts. Ds turned 2 two days after she passed. If it wasn't for him and dd1 I'd be a screaming wreck in a padded cell. I'm sick of being strong now. I I want my sweet precious baby back.

I'm on a waiting list for counselling because stupidly I 'felt fine' and didn't want/need it in the early months but I can feel myself becoming a complete loon for want of better words. I'm sick of happy people with their babies I'm sick of seeing clothes for Summer when I'm shopping for ds, I miss having my tiny baby. I am just a walking angry mean spirited woman. I want to be normal again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now