Sylvie-Rose should be two today.

(20 Posts)
lionmummy Fri 16-Aug-13 21:35:05

Thinking of you. Happy birthday x

GRW Fri 16-Aug-13 19:52:23

Thinking of you and your family today. Sylvie- Roseis a beautiful name, and she will always be an important part of your family.

MrsKwazii Fri 16-Aug-13 18:40:41

It always seems incomprehensible to me that time just keeps moving on when our beautiful girls have gone. Thinking of your beautiful Sylvie-Rose today and of your whole family and the love you all have for your darling girl.

mynameisslimshady Fri 16-Aug-13 14:16:12

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl who is obviously much loved by her amazing Mum and family.

My thoughts are with you all today.

flowers

ParsingFancy Fri 16-Aug-13 14:14:11

Happy birthday Sylvie-Rose. I remember you and your beautiful name.

WeAreSeven Fri 16-Aug-13 14:09:21

Thank you all xx

Mias, I do hope that Mia is helping Sylvie-Rose to blow her candles out!

Charleymouse Fri 16-Aug-13 13:55:28

Happy birthday Sylvie-Rose, so sorry, yes she should be here with you.
Much love CM
x

Noteveryday Fri 16-Aug-13 13:51:07

I remember Sylvie-Rose (such a beautiful name). You should have your little girl with you and it is so unfair that you haven't.

I will be thinking of you today, you will always be a Mum of a little girl as well as your boys and they will always have a lovely little sister.

It's not the same as I never met my baby girl alive so I didn't lose what you lost, but mine should be starting school this year. 2 years is still very very new so be kind to yourself and make sure others are kind to you.

buzzgirly Fri 16-Aug-13 13:32:02

What a beautiful name. I'm so sorry that she's not here with you today, thinking of you and your family x

I wish too, she could be with you, lovely lady. So very much.

Along with our Sylvie-Rose climbing rose, the first Mamma Mia roses have come out today. Mia is also thinking of your little girl. xx

dietstartstmoz Fri 16-Aug-13 11:09:55

Hugs to you today, be kind to yourself. XXXXX

FieryChipotle Fri 16-Aug-13 08:41:46

Xxxx

Thinking of you all today xxx

jumpingpillows Fri 16-Aug-13 05:06:48

xxx

QOD Fri 16-Aug-13 04:35:40

Can't believe it's her 2 nd birthday, thinking of you all today xx

Somersaults Fri 16-Aug-13 02:46:28

I'm thinking of you today.

Love and hugs xxxxx

LinusVanPelt Fri 16-Aug-13 01:54:47

Happy Birthday, lovely girl with the beautiful name. cake

My heart goes out to you, OP. Know that Sylvie-Rose isn't forgotten, and won't be. I 'know' her, and you, from here, and your love for your daughter and sons shines through in everything you write about them.

I wish you could have all your wishes. My wish for you is a strong sense today of your sweet little girl's continued presence in your life, and that she finds a way to let you know she's with you after all.

xxxx

MummyBeerest Fri 16-Aug-13 01:42:56

Very sorry flowers

Can't imagine what you've went through.

My thoughts are with you and your family. X

Secretswitch Fri 16-Aug-13 01:19:41

Remembering Sylvie-Rose with you flowers

WeAreSeven Fri 16-Aug-13 01:15:53

And I miss her so very much. I wish she was here with me. I wish she hadn't been taken from us. I wish she was toddling around after her brothers. I wish I didn't have to bring flowers to her grave.
Miss you, princess, miss you so very much xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now