As we go through this painful journey together

(984 Posts)
lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:24:05

As we go through this painful journey together we share, cry, scream and shout but we never judge, we know that there is always someone to listen. We always remember our precious children who will never be forgotten and will live on forever in our hearts.

Has anybody got any objections to me starting a new thread? Dont mind at all if someone else really fancies doing one. Just shout up what you think and I wont be offended at all whatever the 'verdict' smile

chipmonkey Tue 23-Jul-13 00:37:26

Objection!!

Nah, only kidding, go ahead, shabs!

Morning girls xx grin @ Chips.

March, 2008 this thread was started.....it feels like yesterday.

shabba please, go ahead! grinWe are in Mallorca at the moment, a sunny holiday which is lovely, but which evokes so many memories of a similar trip with Mia. Bittersweet.

chipmonkey Tue 23-Jul-13 09:50:43

Oh Mias, that must be so hard. And I know this probably won't be a huge comfort but you did have a holiday with Mia and you have those memories to hold on to. We never got to have one with Sylvie-Rose.

Oh I know how you feel about the holiday thing Mias. Our first holiday without Matt was in Teneriffe....just me, DH and Danny. The sun shone brightly and we loved the rest...BUT the first time the hotel had a 'Kids Disco' I had to run out of the room. All those bright eyed, suntanned little kids enjoying the disco and dancing to all the songs. Matt should have been doing that as well - in fact he would have been the first up on the dance floor!!

Thanks for your words, shabba and chip. And yes, we did get a holiday with Mia, you are quite right to remind me of all the good memories we DO have. But something is not quite right with the world when the first thing you do when you arrive somewhere is look for the hospital and the emergency services... sad

chipmonkey Tue 23-Jul-13 11:06:24

Mias, I know. I wonder if we had lived closer to the hospital, might they have revived her on time? Probably not but we don't know..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now