As we go through this painful journey together

(984 Posts)
lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:24:05

As we go through this painful journey together we share, cry, scream and shout but we never judge, we know that there is always someone to listen. We always remember our precious children who will never be forgotten and will live on forever in our hearts.

Its started snowing!! The wind is a bit scary to be honest. Lets see what tomorrow brings!!

Morning girls - is everybody OK? xx

chipmonkey Fri 22-Mar-13 14:25:47

Not too bad today, shabs. I find I am having fewer really bad days. Hope I have not just shot myself in the foot by saying that.

My5boysandme Fri 22-Mar-13 17:15:54

I'm struggling just now, it will be 6 months on Sunday since Dexter died. I knew it would be bad, but for the last two days I've barely made it off the sofa apart from picking boys up from school, and haven't eaten and just been constantly crying. I want my boy here in my arms....

lavandes Fri 22-Mar-13 23:44:58

Hi ladies

I have been trying to cope , but all my dates are coming up. Easter Monday was the last day I saw Richard and that is coming up. It has been 3 years but sometimes it still feels like yesterday. It is still so difficult . I am a bit of a mess at the moment x

chipmonkey Sat 23-Mar-13 02:01:28

myfive and lavandes, those dates........ They throw you, don't they? I remember Easter being a tough time when my Nana died, lavandes, she was very religious ( but nice religious, if you know what I mean, she was so kind, not like those people who go to Church all the time but aren't actually nice people) and my uncle joked to her that she would "rise up like Jesus" on Easter Sunday. He meant that she'd get up out of her bed. She actually died though and I know for her that it was "rising up". But it made Easter a sad time for me for a long time. And she was my Nana, of course it was natural and proper that she should die before me, so Easter must really rip your heart out, lavandes.

myfive, I know you miss your boy. <<<<HUGS>>>> And you will have a baby to hold before too long, not Dexter, but a lovely new little man. I know people who have not lost a child will think that it makes it all better. We know here that it will make it a bit better, maybe even a lot better. But not all better. And I know you are probably going to be very worried about this new baby but I'm sure he will be perfectly fine, and the most trouble you will ever have with him will be in eighteen years when you are waiting up, wondering where he is at 3am!

Morning girls xx

Lavandes - so sorry you are feeling this way my friend. Its so difficult - dont know about you but the 'run up' to these days is always worse than the actual day for me. Thinking about you xxx

My5 - such early days - oh those horrible early days of grief - I wouldn't go back there for a million pounds.

xxxx

Hi everyone, dds been awful this week. After out of hours sun, ended up at gp Mon am, as she was getting worse they still said virus. She's been really poorly all week. The fri she was crying saying her ear hurt, so took her again, third time in six days, and she's not a viscous ear infection. Now on anti biotics
Pissed off they didn't give them earlier. She's been off school all week

I feel dreadful sore throat so painful, can't take much because of the bean, I'm on progesterone, and I've been crying everynight when dds in bed
Feel so low and rough

It was the anniversary of ds funeral one friend remembered.

Myfive huge hug

Shabs how's your dad getting on being back in the house

Lavendes thinking of you x these dates are so tough, make you feel so raw again x

Mum & Dad have district nurses and Macmillan going in every day. He seems to be doing OK but he always puts on 'his face' for me. Mum is much more settled. He must be so scared. The doctor told him he could have 5 minutes left or 5 years - he has no idea when the end will come sad He is still having his whisky - and I dont blame him. If I was in his position I would be permenantly drunk. xx

Must be frightening, so frightening for him, esp the just not kkowiwing how it will effect him,in te
rms of mental bwellbeing.

He sounds so brave x

Must be frightening, so frightening for him, esp the just not kkowiwing how it will effect him,in te
rms of mental bwellbeing.

He sounds so brave x

Excuse typing in bed ill!

lavandes Sun 24-Mar-13 00:17:49

Thankyou all for your support.You will never know how much you have all helped me over the last 3 years.

Shabs you and yours are forever in my thoughts xxx

Morning girls xx

Thank you Lavandes xx

Remembering my special angel Caitlin 4 years on I still wonder what could of been and what should of been thank you for our rainbow baby Maddie think of you often miss you more xxxx

Hello all. Have typed a few posts on my phone previously but they aren't registering. Just wanted to send hugs all round. Xx

SaintVera Mon 25-Mar-13 11:17:51

Hi ladies. I like a tot of whisky too - I raise a glass to your dad Shabs (obviously not at this time in the morning!)
Love to Maddieand your Caitlin
Thanks for the hug Mia. Always needed x

hi everyone.

still sick heresad

getting fed up with it

Love to you maddie and thinking of your Caitlin x

ds love and miss you so much, had a bit of a shit morning, just wish you where still here sad
life will never be the same without you xxx

"Without You"

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I,
Without you, without you

Oh oh oh!
You! You! You!
Without...
You! You! You!
Without...you

Can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without you

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without you

Oh oh oh!
You! You! You!
Without...
You! You! You!
Without...you

I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you
Without...you

Morning girls xx

Morning! How's everyone? White, are you feeling less sad this morning? Shabba, how are you and your parents? It's sunny here (a rarity!) but it is still far too cold. Yet I think Summer time starts on Sunday.(?!?) And who has nice Easter plans?

morning everyone, well been in tears every single day atm, i think it might be due to the progesterone i'm on, i think i only need to have it for another 3 weeks, i have a hospital appointment next week, so i will ask my consultant, when i can come off it

plus with dd being poorly, and now me and dh are feeling rough, guess i'm just v run down atm.

we are planning on going to the seaside for a couple of days tomorrow, its booked and paid for, and non refundable, and like dh says, might as well feel rough somewhere else as rough at home

so still planning on going atm.

Morning girls xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now