Leeds -slideshow at crematorium- any ideas much appreciated

(5 Posts)
garden Thu 13-Dec-12 23:21:22

We are planning for the imminent passing away of a very dear relative and plan to have the cremation at Rawdon; we would like to arrange to have a slideshow of photos either after or during the service. Funeral service doesn't have any contacts. Would anyone know of any photography/media services based in either Leeds/York area that might be able to help?
Thanks in advance.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know much about slideshows for funerals but your best place to start might be with a company like this. They can put you onto freelancers if your job is too small for them to take on.

I went to a memorial service where photos were displayed but the family had organised this themselves and had just scanned old photos/negatives and then hired a digital projector to show them against a blank wall. This place used to hire out equipment if you want to go down that route.

ClareMarriott Sat 15-Dec-12 09:17:40

Garden

I hope that the relative has said they would like to be cremated. During the service a slideshow/photos would feel wrong, personally, perhaps you could have it after to form a celebration of that person's life.

pylonic Sun 16-Dec-12 19:59:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lurkerspeaks Thu 31-Jan-13 19:25:31

Clare

Wrong to you but perhaps not wrong to the family in question......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now