Support thread for anyone grieving for a parent

(980 Posts)
mummylin Sat 08-Dec-12 19:28:41

I have done as maybe has suggested and started a new thread.My comp dosent cope well with long threads.

mummylin Thu 02-May-13 11:22:16
ssd Thu 02-May-13 21:15:35

just wanted to post this here so I can re read it for myself, its from the poster who wrote the last thing I cut and pasted, amazing to me how I feel the same

"As hard as it was I think it's been a blessing in disguise really. It's made me stand up and be accountable to myself for my emotional support/happiness. I know where I stand now and it's made me prioritise myself more now I know I've no one else to do that for me. A bit sad yes but I've just had to accept it and move on.

And in a way it's made me feel a bit better about myself as I coped with all that crap by myself. I kept us together and I can be a teeny bit proud of that and whatever happens in the future I know I can be strong if I need to be"

will keep that so I can re read it, feel better for putting it here, dont know why, dont feel so bad just getting it out, dont feel its all inside me now xx

mummylin Thu 02-May-13 21:26:35

ssd why don't you copy and paste it onto the new thread if it helps you ? It seems by your post it has. I can hear a new determination in your posting. Well done to you. You are not alone we are all here for you xx I started new thread early cause I thought we could rid ourselves of posts that aren't fitting on our thread !!!!

mummylin Thu 02-May-13 21:31:09

I have done it for you, hope you don't mind x

ssd Thu 02-May-13 22:11:08

thanks for doing that mummylin, will be able to read it here as well xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now